Regional Combined Introduction Threads Read more... ×
Spy Chat: The Hall of Fame for MGS Read more... ×
RickyBobby_PR

Miura The Perfect Club

1 hour ago, Danbrook said:

Was a great video. He has a lot of fun and unique stories. Really cool get a small look inside the work space!

There’s a video on their website that’s pretty cool insight as well. The passion he and his sons have for the product is amazing to see and their dedication to keeping things done the miura way is a true testament to the brand

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

There’s a video on their website that’s pretty cool insight as well. The passion he and his sons have for the product is amazing to see and their dedication to keeping things done the miura way is a true testament to the brand

I’ll have to check that out... although I have a feeling it’s going to leave me with even more desire to look at purchasing their clubs. 

• Like 2

Just now, Danbrook said:

I’ll have to check that out... although I have a feeling it’s going to leave me with even more desire to look at purchasing their clubs. 

Yeah that video will do that to you. I’m already trying to figure out when something new is going on the bag as a result 

1 minute ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Yeah that video will do that to you. I’m already trying to figure out when something new is going on the bag as a result 

Wedges may be my safest option. It’s really nice to see traditions run so deep and how “old” methods can still produce the most amazing products. Even the simple art of watching and listening for strikes and not using a LM. Makes the product that much more special.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Danbrook said:

Wedges may be my safest option. It’s really nice to see traditions run so deep and how “old” methods can still produce the most amazing products. Even the simple art of watching and listening for strikes and not using a LM. Makes the product that much more special.

Wedges are a great option. I played an older miura wedge that was good but felt a little hard. Their new wedges looks amazing and I want to give it a go 

I actually watched this yesterday without seeing your thread.

I've never hit a Miura, but certainly want to try after this video. They seem so humble about what they've achieved. They also seem to have only strengthened their resolve to make the perfect clubs, it's awesome to watch.

Edited by Angry Yeti
  • Like 2

I liked the if Tiger did play one of our sets of irons it would make us happy comment. I think they know if he did or didn't. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

I liked the if Tiger did play one of our sets of irons it would make us happy comment. I think they know if he did or didn't. 

The comment I laughed at was “I heard that rumor too”

• Like 3

Awesome video of the Miura’s. Very kind and gentle they are. Thanks for sharing.

About 10 years ago I got to hit some Miura’s at the PGA Show in Orlando.....very sweet.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

32 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

Awesome video of the Miura’s. Very kind and gentle they are. Thanks for sharing.

About 10 years ago I got to hit some Miura’s at the PGA Show in Orlando.....very sweet.

I got a set of CB57 last year and dumped them a couple months later. Somewhat regret that now. Should have waited til I got the off season swing issues out of the way. The feel of miuras is unbelievable. There are some heads that feel softer than others but the 1957 baby blades and cb57 were two of the best feeling clubs I’ve hit

• Like 1

That was great! If I could afford them, I would definitely buy them. But I can't, so............ I'll just dream!

On a different but same level, I use Japanese chisels, hand saws and plane irons for the same reason..... quality!

Edited by silver & black
  • Like 3

On 12/16/2018 at 3:16 AM, silver & black said:

That was great! If I could afford them, I would definitely buy them. But I can't, so............ I'll just dream!

On a different but same level, I use Japanese chisels, hand saws and plane irons for the same reason..... quality!

My uncle, when working with hand tools, ONLY uses stuff from Japan. On our last trip he bought some shears that were crazy expensive. If someone is made in Japan you can bet that it is made to a higher standard than you would expect. The stuff that they're known for: Semiconductors, Denim, Cars, are all tops in their respective fields.

On 12/13/2018 at 6:10 AM, Angry Yeti said:

I actually watched this yesterday without seeing your thread.

I've never hit a Miura, but certainly want to try after this video. They seem so humble about what they've achieved. They also seem to have only strengthened their resolve to make the perfect clubs, it's awesome to watch.

That's the Japanese way!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yungkory said:

My uncle, when working with hand tools, ONLY uses stuff from Japan. On our last trip he bought some shears that were crazy expensive. If someone is made in Japan you can bet that it is made to a higher standard than you would expect. The stuff that they're known for: Semiconductors, Denim, Cars, are all tops in their respective fields.

Went for shears, came back with a car payment 😉 

• Like 3

Golf is one great game.

Pondering golf equipment is another.

Even lacking the physical capacity to continue playing, I would love to sit down with a qualified engineer and design the set of clubs that I would have loved to have had. 

I would be interested to have other seniors try it and see if anybody else could prove my ideas valid. 

Or even invalid--just to know.

• Like 3

One thing that has caught my eye about Miura is the love for us lefties. I just seen a post on Instagram about left handed wedges. And they look nice 😀😀

Screenshot_20181221-161539.png

Edited by Har in the Hat
Addition of image
  • Like 2

Well what club that they make doesn't look good??? Let's be honest here lol

I think what Hat is commenting on is that there is actually an image of a LEFTY club