GolfSpy STUDque

Meet Your New Moderators!

Congrats to strokerAce and mpatrickriley!

GolfSpy Stroker and GolfSpy MPR

Two fine gentle who have put their heart and soul into MGS and will give it 100 percent effort.  MGS is already second to none and with these two guys hopping on the hoss, these cowboys will be herding all sorts of cows er equipment into the stalls for 2019!  I'm proud for ya and looking forward to seeing this rocket hauling arse through the clouds of the golfing world.   Rock & Roll! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Congrats to you both, I am sure there are many good things to come at MGS!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Moderators:

If we want to change our picks for the 2019 Open Championship contest, can we submit a second entry ? I would assume the last of multiple entries becomes the "official" entry. Is that correct ?

12 minutes ago, Birdieputt13 said:

Moderators:

If we want to change our picks for the 2019 Open Championship contest, can we submit a second entry ? I would assume the last of multiple entries becomes the "official" entry. Is that correct ?

You can change your picks by editing your original post up to the deadline.  Whatever your post shows when it's locked will be your final entry.   Don't make a new post.