Big boys or the little guy

Big or small  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Big brands or lesser known

• Big boys
    • Little guys

30 minutes ago, Har in the Hat said:

Thanks for the info 

Sure thing. I wish they did a better job promoting their players and clubs. The last drive through and the new one are the best they have done and this could be the year they break into the fight but only if they choose to show it off

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

I’m a MGS most wanted guy. So that leads to an eclectic bag. Ping Driver and Irons, Tour Edge Fairway, TMag hybrids, SCOR wedges and EVNRoll putter.

Balls are big boys. I’ve used Snells, liked them but my club does Titleist and it’s a matter of convenience for me. I don’t spend much on balls anyway, around $100 a season. I got almost that amount in Amazon gift cards so I may be switching over to the Tp5 with that money.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

Taylor Made Stealth 10.5  Aldila Ascent Red R flex

Ping G410 5, 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Wilson D7 forged 5-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

Edison Wedges 54 and 59 KBS Tour Graphite 80's

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Still on that elusive hunt for a 3 wood that I'm able to hit - I don't know why, I crush the 5 wood and it's really a 4 wood anyway. 

10 minutes ago, revkev said:

I’m a MGS most wanted guy. So that leads to an eclectic bag. Ping Driver and Irons, Tour Edge Fairway, TMag hybrids, SCOR wedges and EVNRoll putter.

Balls are big boys. I’ve used Snells, liked them but my club does Titleist and it’s a matter of convenience for me. I don’t spend much on balls anyway, around $100 a season. I got almost that amount in Amazon gift cards so I may be switching over to the Tp5 with that money.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Convenience plays a role for a lot of people I think. I’m a prov homer but do like the previous tp balls and am curious about the new ones as well as the new prov. I also like the oncore elixir but they are hard to find as the dicks here doesn’t carry them and the wegmans (supermarket with NY ties) didn’t have them this year otherwise they would get more play.  I usually buy 4-8 dz prov1/x atvthe start of the release cycle during their buy 3 get 4th free and those last awhile. I still have 2-3 dozen from 2017 order

• Like 1

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1