TESTERS WANTED! ×

MyGolfSpy - Business Card Ideas

GolfSpy_X

No business card needed with the Mankini.

Nope, just MGS monogrammed barf bags.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

• SPY VIP

Maybe I'm alone here, but I'm thinking based on recent feedback, we should forget about business cards and go right to Christmas cards.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

I am a fan of 2 types of cards. One you keep on you in limited quanities. The Clear type card, a heavy card, something that isn't just paper. Then a card you intend to give away tons of at the show or pormotions. Make sure to set your self apart, and everyone with MGS cards should have "Agent" names.

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

"Good afternoon Agent. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to go to Mygolfspy.com and join in the discussion. This card will self destruct in 10 seconds... Just Kidding."

PING: Rapture V1 9° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (65 Stiff)

TITLEIST: 906F4 15.5° Aldila VS Proto 'By You' (80 Stiff)

COBRA: 5w Speed LD F/ST Tour AD YS Designed by Graphite Design made for Cobra Stiff

PING: S59 Rifle 6.5 Soft stepped

PING: Tour 48°, 52°, 58°

Byron SS Custom 006

Titelist Pro V 1

Ping hoofer Vantage

"Everyday you miss practicing, it will take you one day longer to get good." -Ben Hogan

• SPY VIP

Business card is all done. Thanks for all your help. Hopefully they turn out like I envision them. Hard to tell when you upload a design to an online system.

Our design was custom but we did use part of FunkyFedora's concept. So FunkyFedora just send us the following and we will send your prize!

1. PayPal info

2. Address to ship other prize

Thanks again guys for helping with the creative process...I hope you like what I came up with...simple but hopefully creatively effective.

#TruthDigest

Explain what you mean Funky. Not sure I followed you on this one. Really just looking for clever concepts that would be super creative ways of displaying the brand at shows etc. I can then make them up in Photoshop. I don;t want you to feel like you have to actually do the mock-ups.

Crowd sourcing hurts your design department and pays nothing to those that put in ideas that dont win and typically the prize for the "winning" design is pennies on the dollar. Just google crowd source design. It's become popular with the internet and is killing good design.

I need new irons. I'll send out a notice to all iron makers to send me a set and I'll keep the best set and give them a t-shirt, hat and kudos. Sounds fun!

I spy with my little eye something...

Archived