Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

2011 MyGolfSpy Fantasy Golf League (OFFICIAL THREAD)

GolfSpy_X

1-1-Mizuno-MyGolfSpy-728x90.jpg

Here are the standings after week 3. Congrats to the week 3 leaders as well as the overall leaders. There were some big jumps for some people. Week 3 just goes to show how important it is to make sure you submit your roster before the tournament starts

week3ovr2.jpg

week32.jpg

2011 Yahoo Fantasy Golf - (PRIZES!)

OVERALL WINNERS

1st Place - Mizuno MP-53 Iron Set (Value $999)

2nd Place - Bettinardi Studio Stock 2 Putter (Value $365)

3rd Place - Machine Putter (Value = TBA)

4th Place - Cobra 2011 Driver (Value = TBA)

WINTER SEASON WINNERS

1st Place - Nike Method 001 Putter (Value = $249)

2nd Place - MyGolfSpy Prize Pack (Value = $100)

SUMMER SEASON WINNERS

1st Place - Adams Golf Hybrid (Value = TBA)

FALL SEASON WINNERS

1st Place - SeeMore Si4 Putter (Value = $165)

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I put Johnny Vegas in my starting lineup last night, after I saw that Streelman missed the cut. I checked again at 9:00AM CST this morning and he was in there. He is still in there, yet I didn't get a start or points for him today. Is there a way to go back and see the changes you have made to your lineup? I would like to know when Yahoo put this change in, because it cost me 18 points.

I would email the commish he should be able to check,good luck

Callaway razr x tour 5-pw

titleist 585h 24 &21 hybrid

Heavy wedge 52 gap wedge

Nike sv sand and lob wedge

Callaway Diablo Octane tour Driver

Adams F 11 3 wood

Seemore ci2 or Bettinardi studio stock 2

Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do. My only suggestion would be to make sure that you click save, and that you make sure the button turns gray.

Yeah, I double checked Friday night and Saturday morning and he was in there. I sent an email to Yahoo Fantasy Sports, to see what they have to say about it. I'm sure I won't get the points out of it, but maybe they can tell me what the error was, because it certainly wasn't on my side.

That's great I really kicked but..... scored 6 hole points today round 4 WOW. These guys are good! NOT!

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

That's great I really kicked but..... scored 6 hole points today round 4 WOW. These guys are good! NOT!

More than me, I only got 4, and to make it worse I had Mr -9 Watney on the bench

I have a revolving WITB policy.

Here are the week 4 stands. Congrats to the leaders.

IMPORTANT

I will be out of the country for the next 3 weeks. I will update the standings again upon my return. I will still have access to my e-mail, if you have any questions.

Cheers.

wk4ovr.jpg

wk4.jpg

2011 Yahoo Fantasy Golf - (PRIZES!)

OVERALL WINNERS

1st Place - Mizuno MP-53 Iron Set (Value $999)

2nd Place - Bettinardi Studio Stock 2 Putter (Value $365)

3rd Place - Machine Putter (Value = TBA)

4th Place - Cobra 2011 Driver (Value = TBA)

WINTER SEASON WINNERS

1st Place - Nike Method 001 Putter (Value = $249)

SUMMER SEASON WINNERS

1st Place - Adams Golf Hybrid (Value = TBA)

FALL SEASON WINNERS

1st Place - SeeMore Si4 Putter (Value = $165)

• 2 weeks later...

WOW... that was a great week for me... I finished 2nd for the week, and jumped from 47 to 18 in the overall standings. I had a couple bad weeks, but now I'm really feeling it... let the ass kicking commence...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

• 2 weeks later...

PM me your email and I will send you an invite

BTW guys, I wil try to post update results sometime this week. Apologies for the delay. Got laid-off, and my Excel spreadsheet was at work, so I no longer have access to it. I will need to reformulate the sheet. I appreciate your patience.

• 2 weeks later...

could everyone just stop playing for a week... I need a little boost to get back into the top... It sucks how one bad week can do so much damage...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

could everyone just stop playing for a week... I need a little boost to get back into the top... It sucks how one bad week can do so much damage...

I hear ya MUD! One bad week can lead to two bad weeks and you go from top 5 to clawing to hold on to top 10! I can't stand these WD's It's got me like 5'6 times already. Then all the rain delays and your guys not finnished so you can't be very objective with your remaing bench..... its been a tough season. I use to be in the top 98% and now I SUCK!

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

I hear ya MUD! One bad week can lead to two bad weeks and you go from top 5 to clawing to hold on to top 10! I can't stand these WD's It's got me like 5'6 times already. Then all the rain delays and your guys not finnished so you can't be very objective with your remaing bench..... its been a tough season. I use to be in the top 98% and now I SUCK!

Tell me about it, try living on the other side of the world. You have to guess, I have a 100% failure rate so fat. Every time I drop someone they go deep the next day.

I have a revolving WITB policy.

When I signed up I had delusions I would win this sucker...I have now revised my expectations and I just want to claw my way into the top half of the group. A winning strategy might be to just copy Sactown's picks every week, lol. Oh well, we're a quarter of the way through the season and while I probably (definitely) won't win, there's always a chance of picking some winners and scoring a dozen Nike balls one of these weeks! This is the first time I've played fantasy golf and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't having fun, and increasing my attention paid to the PGA tour week in and week out.

The Germans are only dead, when the coffin is nailed shut

This is the first time I've played fantasy golf and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't having fun, and increasing my attention paid to the PGA tour week in and week out.

Me too. I've watched sporadically on Saturdays and Sundays before, but now I find myself watching live and replays on the Golf Channel and watching on the weekend.

FYI, this week is the last week of the Winter segment, so make your picks count. I'm 67 points behind Sactown, so I'm basically going to have to have the top guys in every round to overtake him. Hopefully at worst I can hold onto second place and claim the MGS prize pack.

Archived