GolfSpy_X

2011 MyGolfSpy Fantasy Golf League (OFFICIAL THREAD)

All season long, I sit in second place, then my guys decide they are going to play horrible during the playoffs.

All season long, I sit in second place, then my guys decide they are going to play horrible during the playoffs.

Saw that...

Can't say mine were much better, I just had a cushion of points and probably too much faith in Webb Simpson :unsure:

Saw that...

Can't say mine were much better, I just had a cushion of points and probably too much faith in Webb Simpson :unsure:

It was hard not too, he played so well, up until this weekend.

Congrats on your win.

Well, the season has come to an end. Congrats to the guys at the top of the leaderboard. Since some prizes were not claimed for some of the earlier segments, the number of prizes for the final segment, and the number of overall prizes MAY change. Please keep an eye on the board for the announcement of the winners, and how to claim your prizes.

Thanks for playing everyone.

Final Segment Standings

segment.jpg

Final Overall Standings

overall.jpg

"MyGolfSpy Fantasy Golf League - PRIZES"

Congrats to EVERYONE that participated in our "1st MyGolfSpy Fantasy Golf League!"

From the emails I got during the season it sounds like something you all really enjoyed. Sure makes watching golf on the weekends more fun. I also want to thank SpringBok for taking care of posting all the results during the year...so big round of applause for Springbok.

Now on to the prizes!

Looks like Mainuh racked up some great gear winning 3 prizes during the year. He will be walking home with a couple new putters and a MGS Prize Pack. But the BIG winner of the "1st MyGolfSpy Fantasy Golf League!" was Sactown (aka:Sactowns Underachiever's). With a total of 5790 points Sactown will be taking home a new set of Mizuno MP-53 Irons this year....nice work!

SUMMER SEGMENT (FINAL RESULTS)

1st - Mwitglfr4 - 2110 points (PRIZE: Adams Hybrid)

2nd - Mainuh - 2073 points (PRIZE: MGS Prize Pack)

FULL SEASON (FINAL RESULTS)

1st - Sactown - 5790 points (PRIZE: Mizuno MP-53 Irons)

2nd - Bogies - 5648 points (PRIZE: Bettinardi Studio Stock 2 Putter)

3rd - Mainuh - 5592 Points (PRIZE: Machine Putter)

4th - Fresh - 5575 Points (PRIZE: Cobra Driver)

* ALL WINNERS MUST CONTACT ME BY EMAIL TO COLLECT PRIZES (SEND TO): contact (at) mygolfspy.com

well done boys. first time ever doing something like this, and it got me amped to watch more golf.

Congrats to the winners on some sweet prizes!!!

2110 for summer is fantastic!

Congrats to everyone. Can't wait to see my instructors face when I show up for lessons with the MP53's :lol:

Congrats to all the winners... this was a great season...

looking forward to next year already...

I just want to take a quick moment to thank MGS and Deon for organizing this past years Fantasy Golf Contest.

This was my second year of participation - last year I did fairly well,this year... :D

The contest, for me, was more of a personal satisfaction of seeing how well I did against a fairly diverse group of other golf junkies.

I was semi freaking out when the hurricane hit Connecticut as our power had gone out and I though that I would be out of internet access for submitting my golf picks for that week. With all the tales of real woe and inconvenience that people experienced that week - that was my main concern... :lol:

One final thing - Congrats to Sactown. You blew away the field and my seasons 2nd place was eclipsed by your anbet.gif 192 point margin

A shoutout to Fresh as well who was just 18 points away from knocking me down a notch and Jbones who dogged us all with his good picks.

In closing - thanks to all, it was fun

rob

I agree mainuh ,I had a great time as well. I just recieved my beautiful Bettinardi putter today. I cant wait to try it out. It feels awesome. Pictures are forthcoming(as soon as I can figure out how to upload pics.). Thanks to MGS and all their sponsors. Looking forward to next year. Dave

Always fun, and always a learning experience!

Sort of like learning that you posted in the 2011 thread rather than the 2013 thread  :lol:

Belated thanks to MGS, the prize sponsors,and Springboks for hosting another very fun fantasy season!  I bowed out a few weeks ago when it became all to clear that once again, this was not my year!  Despite winning several weeks and scoring much better than previous years, I made several horrible lineup decisions and missed too many critical (and obvious) roster changes.

I'll be back!