GolfSpy_X

2011 MyGolfSpy Fantasy Golf League (OFFICIAL THREAD)

I went from 10th after second round looking good to -6 places after round 3 and -6 more places after final round. Not a good weekend. Need some better luck or better picks...

If i can get a spot if someone drops out can I carry in my points I already have. I'm playing, but not in thise league, or do I have too start from 0?

If i can get a spot if someone drops out can I carry in my points I already have. I'm playing, but not in thise league, or do I have too start from 0?

It is early enough in the season where we would allow it. PM me your e-mail. You will be second on the waiting list, and since there were 16 people that did not start a roster last week, chances are very good that you will be in by week 3.

Added to the already great list of prizes:

• Mizuno MP-53 Irons - (FULL SET)
  • Nike Method 001 Putter
  • Adams Hybrid (WINNERS CHOICE)

We will be posting more info on the prizes in the coming days. These are some seriously sick prizes for a Fantasy Golf League. Good luck to everyone!

• Nike Method 001 Putter

We will be posting more info on the prizes in the coming days. These are some seriously sick prizes for a Fantasy Golf League. Good luck to everyone!

Holy mother of pearl.

I don't think I have EVER seen prizes that good for any fantasy golf contest. I am going to have to do a lot better than I did the first week.

1-1-Mizuno-MyGolfSpy-728x90.jpg

** A reminder for all league members that your rosters need to be set before 3AM PST. Good luck! **

2011 MyGolfSpy Fantasy Golf - (PRIZES!)

OVERALL WINNERS

1st Place - Mizuno MP-53 Iron Set (Value $999)

2nd Place - Bettinardi Studio Stock 2 Putter (Value $365)

3rd Place - Machine Putter (Value = TBA)

4th Place - Cobra 2011 Driver (Value = TBA)

WINTER SEASON WINNERS

1st Place - Nike Method 001 Putter (Value = $249)

2nd Place - MyGolfSpy Prize Pack (Value = $100)

SUMMER SEASON WINNERS

1st Place - Adams Golf Hybrid (Value = TBA)

FALL SEASON WINNERS

1st Place - SeeMore Si4 Putter (Value = $165)

* Note: The season consists of 3 segments. Winter, Summer, Fall. Each segment is about 12 weeks, i.e. around 3 months.

It is possible for a different person to win each segment, but not be the overall winner.

• Nike Method 001 Putter

Damn those Mizuno's are a great set to win, although really anything would be nice to win. Keep up the great work Mr. MyGolfSpy! :angry: Also a sincere thank you to all the SPONSORS for your contribution to our Yahoo Fantasy Prizes!!

Thanks, Tim

Some great prizes there for the winners, I've got some work ahead of me if I am to repeat last years result.

Below are the results after week 2. The comish is off to a horrible start :angry:.

Congrats to the weekly winners, and the overall leaders.

IMPORTANT

The following members have been booted, since they have been inactive for 2 consecutive weeks:

Exit4

Jwalp

RiV207

Smiling Assassins

tbombers

TPGOLFER

You're Still Away

Invites have been sent to 2 members on the waiting list. This means that there are now 5 slots available. If you would like one, please PM me your e-mail address.

OVERALL

week2.jpg

WEEK 2

weekly_2.jpg

I picked my team last Monday, because I knew I'd forget (which I did), and I moved up 41 spots. Yes!!!!!!

I'm in :P "Mutant Ninja Power Rangers" in the house

Dang Dave after missing the first few weeks your doin pretty good. You are right up there ,good job.7th place

Dang Dave after missing the first few weeks your doin pretty good. You are right up there ,good job.7th place

MNPR scores have been counted for every week. he just brought his scores from different leauge I guess because he's has scores since week one. If you had no scores for two weeks you'd never catch up to #1 spot....damn near impossible. I know it happened to me last year missed two weeks. You would have to pick 1,2,3,4, for 4 weeks in a row to make up all those points. Still not bad 7th place. I suck this year so far. take out people....second guessing, all that great stuff!

The multi course weeks are hard, you have to figure out which is the easy course and when your guys are playing it.