GolfSpy_X

2011 MyGolfSpy Fantasy Golf League (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Sorry for the delay guys. Here is the updated standings. Congrats to the leaders.

Overall Standings

week_10_ovr.jpg

Week 10 Standings

week_10.jpg

could everyone just stop playing for a week... I need a little boost to get back into the top... It sucks how one bad week can do so much damage...

could everyone just stop playing for a week... I need a little boost to get back into the top... It sucks how one bad week can do so much damage...

I hear ya MUD! One bad week can lead to two bad weeks and you go from top 5 to clawing to hold on to top 10! I can't stand these WD's It's got me like 5'6 times already. Then all the rain delays and your guys not finnished so you can't be very objective with your remaing bench..... its been a tough season. I use to be in the top 98% and now I SUCK!

Sac you are lighting this up, I am about middle of the road.

I need to pick the winner about 10 weeks in a row to catch you

I hear ya MUD! One bad week can lead to two bad weeks and you go from top 5 to clawing to hold on to top 10! I can't stand these WD's It's got me like 5'6 times already. Then all the rain delays and your guys not finnished so you can't be very objective with your remaing bench..... its been a tough season. I use to be in the top 98% and now I SUCK!

Tell me about it, try living on the other side of the world. You have to guess, I have a 100% failure rate so fat. Every time I drop someone they go deep the next day.

I know I'm the latecomer, but I've tried to get into group 2 and it keeps saying the password is incorrect.

User error, or is the group closed?

Its probably full, try PMing Spring bok, he can probably kick out someone who hasn't been putting in a team week to week.

When I signed up I had delusions I would win this sucker...I have now revised my expectations and I just want to claw my way into the top half of the group. A winning strategy might be to just copy Sactown's picks every week, lol. Oh well, we're a quarter of the way through the season and while I probably (definitely) won't win, there's always a chance of picking some winners and scoring a dozen Nike balls one of these weeks! This is the first time I've played fantasy golf and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't having fun, and increasing my attention paid to the PGA tour week in and week out.

This is the first time I've played fantasy golf and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't having fun, and increasing my attention paid to the PGA tour week in and week out.

Me too. I've watched sporadically on Saturdays and Sundays before, but now I find myself watching live and replays on the Golf Channel and watching on the weekend.

FYI, this week is the last week of the Winter segment, so make your picks count. I'm 67 points behind Sactown, so I'm basically going to have to have the top guys in every round to overtake him. Hopefully at worst I can hold onto second place and claim the MGS prize pack.

Spencer Levin is killing everyone who didn't start him today.

That would be me... I realized I only have 6 starts left with him and pulled him first thing this morning to save for later on...

I may have yelled at the computer when I saw that McDowell went +8 today. :angry: :unsure: :angry:

YUP... and Webb at +7...

Bay Hill kicked everyones fantasy butt. I scored a whopping 30 points and went up 82 places in world ranking, lol.

Bay Hill kicked everyones fantasy butt. I scored a whopping 30 points and went up 82 places in world ranking, lol.

Same 30 points, up 5.

Silly golf.

Dicky Pride??? Are you friggin kidding me?

Was stoked with Marino's -5 until I saw the prowess of Dicky :lol:

Was stoked with Marino's -5 until I saw the prowess of Dicky :lol:

Yeah, it really sucks when good players have good rounds, then guys like this have a career round.

I mean Tigers -4 isn't great, but it should be worth more than 10 points.

We need Dicky to make some bogies coming in.

So yesterday I fire up the ol firefox and I get a dialogue box saying it's installing version 4.0. Okay, fine. But then when i try to start the new version, I get a message saying it's not compatible with my version of max OS X. Okay, fine. So I fire up Safari. But Safari doesn't work with yahoo fantasy sports! I managed to download the old dependable 3.6 version of firefox this morning, and got on yahoo immediately, but too late. This is a long-winded way of saying, I didn't start Levin today. /smashes face into keyboard.