Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

2011 MyGolfSpy Fantasy Golf League (OFFICIAL THREAD)

GolfSpy_X

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to take a quick moment to thank MGS and Deon for organizing this past years Fantasy Golf Contest.

This was my second year of participation - last year I did fairly well,this year... :D

The contest, for me, was more of a personal satisfaction of seeing how well I did against a fairly diverse group of other golf junkies.

I was semi freaking out when the hurricane hit Connecticut as our power had gone out and I though that I would be out of internet access for submitting my golf picks for that week. With all the tales of real woe and inconvenience that people experienced that week - that was my main concern... :lol:

One final thing - Congrats to Sactown. You blew away the field and my seasons 2nd place was eclipsed by your anbet.gif 192 point margin

A shoutout to Fresh as well who was just 18 points away from knocking me down a notch and Jbones who dogged us all with his good picks.

In closing - thanks to all, it was fun

rob

I Can't Help It If I'm Lucky...

I agree mainuh ,I had a great time as well. I just recieved my beautiful Bettinardi putter today. I cant wait to try it out. It feels awesome. Pictures are forthcoming(as soon as I can figure out how to upload pics.). Thanks to MGS and all their sponsors. Looking forward to next year. Dave

Callaway razr x tour 5-pw

titleist 585h 24 &21 hybrid

Heavy wedge 52 gap wedge

Nike sv sand and lob wedge

Callaway Diablo Octane tour Driver

Adams F 11 3 wood

Seemore ci2 or Bettinardi studio stock 2

• 1 year later...

It might explain why he had such a bad year.  He was using 2 year old stats to make his picks. :lol:

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Belated thanks to MGS, the prize sponsors,and Springboks for hosting another very fun fantasy season!  I bowed out a few weeks ago when it became all to clear that once again, this was not my year!  Despite winning several weeks and scoring much better than previous years, I made several horrible lineup decisions and missed too many critical (and obvious) roster changes.

I'll be back!  

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

Archived