GolfSpy_X

SPY PICS! - Taylormade New Bag Concept

I really love the design. At first I thought it was slightly odd, but the lime green one definitely stood out. I like the black and red and gray and red as well. I don't know if I would invest in one of these, but it's a smart angle to play.

They had a bag with wheels like this at a golf store near me last summer. My dad almost bought one.

They have had bags with wheels from 20 years ago and probably longer. None of those survived durability issues.

Shambles

I like the design .. finally something different .. like an alien spaceship that hovers or rolls along and beams up your clubs .. not sure about the practicality of the whole thing though

the funny thing is wouldn't this bag take up more space inthe trunk basically limiting the concept of getting a couple guys/lasdies inthe caqr and heading to the course. those wheels do look shotty at best

This kind of cracks me up because I had a woman in the store last week asking for a bag with wheels on it. I looked at her like she was crazy, but I guess she's just ahead of the curve! FWIW, unless the price is the same as a regular bag, I would prefer a bag and a cart. Reason being, I wouldn't want to drop, say, $250 on this bag/cart hybrid, have something happen to the bag (broken zipper, etc) and be out the full amount. If you buy a good cart, it will last a LONG time, much longer than a bag, IMO. I'll be interested to see this idea progress.

Yes, this exactly. This bag is totally marketed towards Japanese tourist types and old people.

I don't get it is a pull or push bag? or is it a travel bag? Can the bag fit on a golf cart? Can you take the wheels off? I think if it is a push/pull bag the wheels would have to be wider or you'll be dumping the cart to either side. Almost a great idea.

Unless there are full length dividers in there, all the club handles are gonna slide to one area. That could cause some quickly damaged grips, let alone the frustration of trying to get a club in/ou without shoving/yanking... Bet they'll be 300+ bucks too!

Possibly the dumbest idea. Looks heavy, and too bulky. Looks like it's targeted for older people and two of these won't fit in a BMW hardtop convertible or bentley. Stick to getting rid of the stupid forged blades you are making. Let bankrupt Titleist make those. P.S. Ping does golf bags not TM.

I am guessing these are artist renditions/mockups. Zoom in on the tires and they say pirelli 80 psi, which is quite a bit of pressure for tire that size.

I like the fact that TM is trying something new with their bags, with the right improvements this could be really awesome.

I'll just buy a used fitting cart and call it a day lol cuz that's what it looks like to me!

Not sure about this particular design, but the idea has merit. If a true long handle were recessed in the spine and then when extended the wheels would extend outward for balance, then you'd have a workable design. In it's current form the small wheelbase is problematic.

Like alot of new gear coming out I gotta see this in person. Very futuristic looking maybe to much for my taste but the idea should have been mine. Damn you TM!!