TESTERS WANTED! ×

Let’s be honest.Who is golf really for?

Big money

Golf can be played by anyone. You can get a box set for $300 and play at a publinks course for $10. Sure, some of us don't have the means to be Scotty collectors, but we can still go play a few times a month for $10 a round and enjoy the friendship golf has to offer. 

Is it easier with more money, yes. But name any sport where having more money doesn't make things easier. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

6 minutes ago, GB13 said:

Golf can be played by anyone. You can get a box set for $300 and play at a publinks course for $10. So golf can be played by anyone. Sure, some of us don't have the means to be Scotty collectors, but we can still go play a few times a month for $10 a round and enjoy the friendship golf has to offer. 

Is it easier with more money, yes. But name any sport where having more money doesn't make things easier. 

I'd go even further: you can get out on a public course with some hand-me-down clubs from your uncle's buddy and still enjoy the game. It's not the same game most of us are attempting to play, and that game can get pricey in a hurry. But there are ways of getting to the course and having real fun that don't break the bank at all.

We all have to choose the way in which we're going to enjoy the game, and whether that way of enjoying the game is something we can manage on the means available to us.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

Playing real golf really isn’t that expensive in the scope of things.What is expensive is keeping up with the Jones’s.Custom fit clubs- latests golf gadgets and attire- winter indoor simulator golf memberships- golf lessons etc.Heck, I could go out and get a year membership on a decent 18 hole track for as low as $600 a year here.Its the rest of the stuff that gets ya

Keep it in the short stuff

Playing real golf really isn’t that expensive in the scope of things.What is expensive is keeping up with the Jones’s.Custom fit clubs- latests golf gadgets and attire- winter indoor simulator golf memberships- golf lessons etc.Heck, I could go out and get a year membership on a decent 18 hole track for as low as $600 a year here.Its the rest of the stuff that gets ya
Keeping up with them Jones's is expensive in everything on life. This isn't a unique problem to golf.

Golf is for the patient, the competitive, the social, the drinker, the frustrated, the content, the challenge, the exercise, the outdoors, the sunshine, the wind, the different, the amazing, the good and the bad. Missing some of course but the moral is that the financial burden or expense of the game is false. Yes you can spend a fortune on this game but you can also play everyday and stay within your means. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

Let’s be honest.Who is golf really for?

35 minutes ago, Twofer said:

What segment or social class is golf really meant for?What would be some of the bare economic standards needed 

Honestly... golf is for anyone these days. You don't have to be some corporate suit or belong to a fancy club like back in the old days when it was only accessible to few. I believe one of our forum members recently copped a deal/membership where he only has to pay $200 over the next 2 years for unlimited golf. Hardly a highbrow membership.

Twofer, you're asking your question in a golf forum comprised of a bunch very avid golfers for the most part. Some of us are quite extreme in our approach to the game and what we choose to spend on it. Others not so much. However, we all love the game in our own way and how we choose to take part in it. It's not a rich man vs. poor man thing. There's no dividing us by social class or economic standards. We're just golfers when we meet on the course and of equal standing. That is until the scores are posted. 🙂

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I know a handful of guys who still play the same PING Eye 2 irons they have had in the bag for 35 years.  Those guys play 5 times a week at my club and will empty your pockets faster than you can fill them!  I also know a few guys who seemingly have a new set of irons every time I see them.  Both seem to enjoy the game just fine.

My home club isn't anything that's going to land in Golf Digest Top 100 courses list.  Dues did go up $10 per year recently. I can pay the whole $630 yearly fee up front or $157.50 quarterly as a stock-holding member.  We don't have dining, fitness centers or aquatics centers.  But we do have a golf course that is in terrific shape all the time and absolutely no club debt.  So, our dues are very stable and rarely increase.  This is the third $10 per year increase in roughly 20 years. 

Just like anything else in life, golf will be to you whatever you make it!  If you desire the amenities my club doesn't offer, you will pay significantly more for it. There are still places out there where you can get a quality golf experience at an affordable rate without all the fluff and filler.

Rather than answer as others already have I will ask the OP why do you ask?  There had to be some reason for the question.  Golf is reasonably accessible - so why the question?

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

How much money does the alcoholic spend on liquor every year?
How much money does the drug addict spend on drugs every year?
How much does a smoker spend on cigarettes every year?
How much does a fisherman spend on a boat and gas and maintenance and other fees to run his boat out to his favorite fishing spot?
How many rifles, etc does the hunter own, and how much does permits, equipment, gear, ammunition, etc cost a hunter every year?
How much are season tickets to an NFL team? How much for a parking pass? How much in beer and food do you spend 10 times every year to go to games?
How much are season tickets to your favorite college football team? How much does tailgating run you, and traveling to as many games as you can get to every season?

Would you like me to go on? All I can say is that golf is debatably less expensive then all of the above things, depending on how much you choose to invest in the sport. Sure, I've got over $2,000 worth of clubs, etc in my bag, so I went all in on golf. But I could just as easily have spent a lot less on clubs and other things and still be just fine on the course.

As to what type of person would play golf? Obviously, since it is a sport, you need to have some semblance of athletic ability. And if you choose to walk when you play, you sure as heck better be in decent shape or you will hurt a bit the next morning.

All I will say in closing is that I love golf, even when it doesn't love me back. I'll play it for as long as I am physically able. And there aren't very many other sports you can play into your senior years. That's what I love about golf the most.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

We have Seniors here that play the many Execs here in Villages. Cost, free if you walk, $140 Trail Fees per year if use your cart. Used clubs or inexpensive set of clubs your off and running.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Anyone and everyone who wants to play this game

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Golf is for anyone; Especially If you just want to play the game and don’t care about having the latest equipment.

You can put together used set pretty inexpensively. Play in the afternoon on twilight rates, play 9 instead of 18, walk instead of a cart, etc.

You should be able to get an inexpensive set for a couple of hundred bucks. Don’t believe me, I will sell you a Srixon z355 driver, royal collection 4 wood, Cleveland Ta7 tour irons (3-pw), Cleveland 54* wedge, and an old to mills putter; heck, I’ll throw in an old bag for $200 if you come pick it up.

I have a local course that I play with some friends. Winter rates - $10 for 18 holes after noon. During the summer we walk 18 for $21. No the my aren’t perfectly manicured but you are out with friends, getting some exercise, and enjoying the game.

Anything can be made expensive. Used to go to see a local minor league hockey team. Tickets were like $9 at the time. Never could get friends to go with my wife and I because they said I was too expensive. Why was it too expensive, because they bought a bunch of arena priced beer. They went to drink beer, my wife and I to see hockey.

My companies golf league consist of players that range from hourly workers to company directors.

Lots of ways to make things unnecessarily expensive and blame the think as being cost prohibitive.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I spend too much money on golf not because I need to but because I want to.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Golf spending is something I have to be mindful of.  I purchase virtually everything in the shop at my club.  Being a stock holding member of my club allows me to put any shop purchases on my club account.  That could add up quickly if you don't stay on top of things. 

I have some friends who have teenage kids that play golf everyday.  My buddies will occasionally get the random 2K bill from the club after "Junior" decided he needed a new set of custom AP2's, two Vokey wedges and a Scotty Cameron Newport.

56 minutes ago, sixcat said:

Golf spending is something I have to be mindful of.  I purchase virtually everything in the shop at my club.  Being a stock holding member of my club allows me to put any shop purchases on my club account.  That could add up quickly if you don't stay on top of things. 

I have some friends who have teenage kids that play golf everyday.  My buddies will occasionally get the random 2K bill from the club after "Junior" decided he needed a new set of custom AP2's, two Vokey wedges and a Scotty Cameron Newport.

Ouch - I'm in the danger zone at my club tomorrow.  Staff Christmas party is there.  It's paid for by the Church but it goes on my account - all $1,100 of it.  I customarily pick up a round for everyone (over and above the two glasses of wine or 2 beers that they get with the meal.)  However most don't take me up on it so this tab is normally around $200 - but someone could easily abuse things and run it up on me. 

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

13 hours ago, GSwag said:

How much money does the alcoholic spend on liquor every year?
How much money does the drug addict spend on drugs every year?
How much does a smoker spend on cigarettes every year?
How much does a fisherman spend on a boat and gas and maintenance and other fees to run his boat out to his favorite fishing spot?
How many rifles, etc does the hunter own, and how much does permits, equipment, gear, ammunition, etc cost a hunter every year?
How much are season tickets to an NFL team? How much for a parking pass? How much in beer and food do you spend 10 times every year to go to games?
How much are season tickets to your favorite college football team? How much does tailgating run you, and traveling to as many games as you can get to every season?

Would you like me to go on? All I can say is that golf is debatably less expensive then all of the above things, depending on how much you choose to invest in the sport. Sure, I've got over $2,000 worth of clubs, etc in my bag, so I went all in on golf. But I could just as easily have spent a lot less on clubs and other things and still be just fine on the course.

As to what type of person would play golf? Obviously, since it is a sport, you need to have some semblance of athletic ability. And if you choose to walk when you play, you sure as heck better be in decent shape or you will hurt a bit the next morning.

All I will say in closing is that I love golf, even when it doesn't love me back. I'll play it for as long as I am physically able. And there aren't very many other sports you can play into your senior years. That's what I love about golf the most.

You left out Disney passes - nothing froths me more than having just handed out a couple of grand in student aid and seeing that mouse head annual pass holder sticker on the back of the car of the person who got a chunk of grandma Schmidt's hard earned retirement money.  Oy vey!

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

31 minutes ago, revkev said:

You left out Disney passes - nothing froths me more than having just handed out a couple of grand in student aid and seeing that mouse head annual pass holder sticker on the back of the car of the person who got a chunk of grandma Schmidt's hard earned retirement money.  Oy vey!

I'm certainly digressing from the OP, but in this case, who cares.  When I was growing up, Disney was the place you went if you couldn't afford a real vacation, because it was a cheap alternative for a family vacation.  Now it's the opposite.  Frankly, I think Walt Disney is rolling in his grave at the obsessive greed of the Disney company.  But honestly, it's pure capitalism at work.  The attendance at Disney parks is at a record high, and grows every year.  Frankly, I think Disney doesn't charge enough under those circumstances.  It's sort of like greens fees at a golf course.  You cost out the greens fees until you get the perfect balance of people for tee times and tee times available.  If you have open tee times, lower your prices at those times.  If you have high demand for certain tee times, raise the prices.  That's what Disney has been doing, but it doesn't seem to stop the mobs.  They just keep coming and coming and coming.  But it's hysterical to me though, because if you spend 10 hours of your day in a park, chances are you spent 9 out of those 10 hours standing in line waiting for a stupid 2 minute ride.  Who's the fool now?

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS
34 minutes ago, revkev said:

Ouch - I'm in the danger zone at my club tomorrow.  Staff Christmas party is there.  It's paid for by the Church but it goes on my account - all $1,100 of it.  I customarily pick up a round for everyone (over and above the two glasses of wine or 2 beers that they get with the meal.)  However most don't take me up on it so this tab is normally around $200 - but someone could easily abuse things and run it up on me. 

It's a great perk of membership but should be respected.  I guess that could be said for any line of credit but we crazy golfers tend to get tunnel vision when the latest equipment shows up in the shop.  Which can be dangerous!

To your point, I have noticed when we go to functions at other venues, I tend to be somewhat underwhelmed.  Nobody puts on a shindig quite like the staff at a well run golf club.  My company Christmas party was last week at a historic hotel nearby.  It left a lot to be desired, especially when compared to the parties I have attended at my home club.

Good luck tomorrow and enjoy! 

4 minutes ago, GSwag said:

I'm certainly digressing from the OP, but in this case, who cares.  When I was growing up, Disney was the place you went if you couldn't afford a real vacation, because it was a cheap alternative for a family vacation.  Now it's the opposite.  Frankly, I think Walt Disney is rolling in his grave at the obsessive greed of the Disney company.  But honestly, it's pure capitalism at work.  The attendance at Disney parks is at a record high, and grows every year.  Frankly, I think Disney doesn't charge enough under those circumstances.  It's sort of like greens fees at a golf course.  You cost out the greens fees until you get the perfect balance of people for tee times and tee times available.  If you have open tee times, lower your prices at those times.  If you have high demand for certain tee times, raise the prices.  That's what Disney has been doing, but it doesn't seem to stop the mobs.  They just keep coming and coming and coming.  But it's hysterical to me though, because if you spend 10 hours of your day in a park, chances are you spent 9 out of those 10 hours standing in line waiting for a stupid 2 minute ride.  Who's the fool now?

Truer words have never been spoken on this site!  We took our daughters to Disney World a couple of years ago.  A 6 day trip consisting of passes to the Parks for 4 days ended up costing my family a cool 4 grand!  We spent those 4 days waiting to ride 7 rides per day on average.

I could have flown us to Hawaii for a week for not a lot more!

A round around my neck of the woods is $25 with a cart so... golf for all?

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

Even at this time of year, I can typically find a round for less than $35 including cart. Add some pretty inexpensive clubs (I bought my son some brand new Wilson DI-9's at a yard sale for 15 bucks) and you can play a couple times a month for a lot less than many people spend going to the movies.

Sent from my XT1585 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I always try to remember that I'm not good enough to get mad!

My Bag:

:ping-small:  G400 Max

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:cobra-small: King S9-1 5W

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner 3 Rescue/Hybrid

:ping-small: G400  5-UW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52* and 56*

:rife-putters-1: 2Bar Mallet

:ping-small: Traverse II Cart Bag

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:56 AM, sixcat said:

It's a great perk of membership but should be respected.  I guess that could be said for any line of credit but we crazy golfers tend to get tunnel vision when the latest equipment shows up in the shop.  Which can be dangerous!

To your point, I have noticed when we go to functions at other venues, I tend to be somewhat underwhelmed.  Nobody puts on a shindig quite like the staff at a well run golf club.  My company Christmas party was last week at a historic hotel nearby.  It left a lot to be desired, especially when compared to the parties I have attended at my home club.

Good luck tomorrow and enjoy! 

This is the 4th year we've had our staff party at the club.  They take great care of us.  The wine flows, no one is counting the actual number of drinks and the food is outstanding.  The venue is beautiful, the room well appointed, overlooks 18 and 9 and the wedding lawn where I once had a bride blow away on me (almost into a pond.)  I've posted pics of that view in pics from the course on several occasions.

I must say that our new event's director did not make a great first impression though.  Our last one was Aces.  She is pregnant with her first child, very happy for her, this one will not last unless she learns that personality counts.  And I'm pretty forgiving and gracious, she's going to fare far worse with many of the other members and other groups that come in.

She was visibly upset that we had the audacity to bring four extra people with us (we had tried to reach her yesterday to let her know and she didn't return our calls) and was not at all visible during the party itself, didn't check in on us once and never with me at all until the end when she was concerned about payment.  Of course I had already settled up with the girls because I wanted to make sure that they got tipped properly for their efforts - over and above the 19 percent on the tab - that means that she didn't communicate with them.  Very poor form to ask a long standing member who is a pastor about the tab when he has already paid it - I bring the club at least 10K in business every year - this party is always between 1500 and 2000 and I'm good for at least one wedding reception, sometimes more.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Above all, Clubs are a people business so if you don't have that in front facing employees it downgrades the entire Club experience.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Consider parents who have children playing hockey up here in Canada. They easily spend upwards of a few thousand dollars each winter on it.

Equipment, fees, travel expenses, hotel accommodations (for out of town games and weekend long tournaments), and gas.

It all depends upon ones priorities.

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

Honestly, like any other sport or hobby, it's for the person who enjoys it.  Yes, it is a bit more expensive than some sports but much less than others.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Honestly, like any other sport or hobby, it's for the person who enjoys it.  Yes, it is a bit more expensive than some sports but much less than others.  

One of our granddaughters among other things was a very good figure skater, want to see expensive
Our daughter made her chose, she went with Varsity softball & volleyball.

Rick

Left Hand, 

If one looks at the cost of golf alone, then they can pigeon-hole it to this who have money. But, if we look at it from the angle of longevity, it’s one of the sports we can play for a lifetime! I miss hooping a TON! I loved it. My body just can’t anymore. I would’ve hopped until I died if the body would’ve let me. So, I have golf to take me the rest of the way! In this essence, it’s for EVERYONE. It can be played alone, in peace and quiet, or it can be played in groups, for social reasons. It’s fun, and frustrating, and it will NEVER be conquered.

Yeah, it’s for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Archived