Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

JUST ARRIVED! - Hireko's Ghosted Putter Line

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

These just arrived at the MyGolfSpy HQ's. Hireko has come out with its own line of ghosted putters at a much more affordable price for those that are interested.

These two putters are in the Bionik RL Series...the first model is the RL Series 101 Model & the second model is the RL Series 105 Model.

Bionik 101 Nano White Putter = $27/head

The Bionik 101 Nano White putter features a traditional blade design with a high-optic nano-white paint scheme for an unusually striking and extremely durable new appearance. The zinc body is highlighted with a contrasting soft, silver honeycomb precision milled face insert to ensure superior performance. Requires a straight .370 inch putter shaft

MORE INFO

Bionik 105 Nano White Putter = $27/head

The Bionik 105 Nano White putter features a semi-mallet design with a high-optic nano-white paint scheme for an unusually striking and extremely durable new appearance. The zinc body is highlighted with a contrasting soft, silver honeycomb precision milled face insert to ensure superior performance. Requires a straight .370 inch putter shaft

MORE INFO

DSC_0606.jpg

DSC_0607.jpg

DSC_0608.jpg

DSC_0609.jpg

DSC_0610.jpg

DSC_0611.jpg

DSC_0612.jpg

DSC_0613.jpg

DSC_0614.jpg

DSC_0615.jpg

DSC_0616.jpg

DSC_0617.jpg

#TruthDigest

• SPY VIP

Nah...there won't be a lawsuit on these...models are different enough and the white paint Taylormade copied from many previous putter models as well. And trust me you are gonna see a lot more white in 2011.

#TruthDigest

I'm sure Taylor Made are going to slap a law suit on his desk pretty soon looking at those pictures. They're complete copies!

How can painting something white result in a lawsuit. It's not like TM were the first to make a putter either.

I have a revolving WITB policy.

• SPY VIP

Well I can name probably a hundred other models that are even more similar. But Taylormade once again was not the original designer of any of there designs. They are all renditions of previous models from other companies.

#TruthDigest

I just don't get the whole white thing I guess. I say it is only a fad that will pass. Way too bright on bright summer day.

Driver: Titleist 915 D3 11.5* 42.50"
3 Wood: Titleist 915 F 15*  40.25"
5 Wood: Titleist 915 F 18* 39.50"
7 Wood: Titleist 915 F 21* 39.25"
Hybrids: Titleist 913 H 24* 38.50" & 27* 37.50" 
Irons: Titleist DCI 990 6 thru 9 -0.5"
Wedges: Titleist DCI 990 49* and Vokey SM 52.08 & 56.14 -0.5"
Ball: Titleist 2015 Pro V1x
Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron 2014 Select Newport w/SS 3.0 34.00"

"Golf doesn't build character; it reveals it."

I'm sure Taylor Made are going to slap a law suit on his desk pretty soon looking at those pictures. They're complete copies!

Memo to Scotty.....

Driver: Titleist 915 D3 11.5* 42.50"
3 Wood: Titleist 915 F 15*  40.25"
5 Wood: Titleist 915 F 18* 39.50"
7 Wood: Titleist 915 F 21* 39.25"
Hybrids: Titleist 913 H 24* 38.50" & 27* 37.50" 
Irons: Titleist DCI 990 6 thru 9 -0.5"
Wedges: Titleist DCI 990 49* and Vokey SM 52.08 & 56.14 -0.5"
Ball: Titleist 2015 Pro V1x
Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron 2014 Select Newport w/SS 3.0 34.00"

"Golf doesn't build character; it reveals it."

On the 9th picture i am fairly sure there is already a chip in the paint on the bottom of the heal although i could be mistaken. Personally i cant see myself buying another painted putter...I hate it when the paint chips and it looks terrible.

Driver--Taylormade RBZ Tour 9* Aldila RIP Phenom 65s

Fairway Metal--Taylormade R11s 14* Aldila RIP Phenom 70s

Hybrid--Taylormade RBZ Tour 18.5* RE-AX 85 gram S

Irons--Nike Vr Pro-Combo 4-PW True Temper Dynamic Gold S300

Wedges--Nike SV Tour Forged 50*, 56*, 60* True Temper Dynamic Gold

Putter--Scotty Cameron California Del Mar

Ball--Taylormade Lethal

Grips--Lamkin R.E.L 3Gen (Woods-green, Irons-red, Wedges-white)

• SPY VIP

You are correct....when we opened the box there was already a chip in the paint. Which is one issue that you sometimes deal with when dealing with component companies. Not typical but can happen. Often times when the foundries ship heads they triple bag OEM heads and only single or double bag component heads. Does not sound like much of a difference but can result in some dings and scratches.

#TruthDigest

Archived