Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

JUST ARRIVED! - Seemore "Private Reserve" M7 Putter

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

Just opened the box to this new Seemore model...the Seemore "Private Reserve" M7 putter.

Seemore "Private Reserve" M7 Model = $395

Description:

The m7 is a beautiful, classic blade, a tour inspired design based on the best features of SeeMore's popular m1 and m2 blades but with a back heel cut-away for great balance and sleek optics. Alignment benefits of RifleScope Technology (RST). Full Toe Hang (Straight Down) for m7, slightly less for m7w. 100% new 395 series milled stainless steel, with bi metal aluminum back cavity insert behind the face for enhanced feel and enlarged sweet spot and copper face insert for ultimate feel and roll. Black Ox finish for optimal visual feedback in all light conditions.

Private Reserve General Information Extremely limited, special run, exclusive ultra premium hand crafted range of putters featuring SeeMore's patented and proven RifleScope Technology (RST) alignment system in a select range of tour inspired models. 100% USA precision milled 303 stainless steel with multi-material face and/or back cavity inserts, for the ultimate in feel, balance, consistency, and confidence. RST offers golfers the only true reference point for perfect set up and alignment on every putt. All mSeries Private Reserve putters feature an internal milled hosel for complete lie customization before or after purchase, and SeeMore's best in class platinum level customer service.

MORE INFO

DSC_0647.jpg

DSC_0648.jpg

DSC_0649.jpg

DSC_0650.jpg

DSC_0651.jpg

DSC_0652.jpg

DSC_0653.jpg

DSC_0654.jpg

DSC_0656.jpg

DSC_0657.jpg

DSC_0658.jpg

DSC_0659.jpg

DSC_0660.jpg

DSC_0661.jpg

DSC_0662.jpg

#TruthDigest

• SPY VIP

Almost like the "engine turn" milling but slightly different. They were some great old engine turn faces on putters in years past that looked great.

#TruthDigest

• SPY VIP

It would be very difficult to make a putter like this for less then $300 and stay afloat. I posted the breakdown of the costs involved in another post before to show why they cost as much as they do at this level. No surprise why they are in that price range.

#TruthDigest

My comment wasn't intended to say that this putter, or any putter, is overpriced. Whether something is overpriced is simply up to the individual consumer, IMO. What I was trying to say was that it seems like everyone and his dog is rolling out a putter in this price range and, especially with the economy being what it is, I don't see the demand for it. If I'm wrong, that's cool, good for everyone that's making $$$.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

• SPY VIP

No not saying you are wrong. But perception is a huge thing when it comes to branding...and lowering your price might sell more putters in the short term but it will forever damage the perception consumers have regarding the quality of your products.

Imagine if Scotty Cameron came out with a line that was $150. Golfers would automatically assume that the quality was lower and you would hear his forum members on putter sites complaining without even knowing the differences in the models.

#TruthDigest

Archived