TESTERS WANTED! ×

JUST ARRIVED! - SeeMore Si4 (RST 2) Putter

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

Another SeeMore model arrived today for us to put through its paces and possibly giveaway to the readers in an upcoming contest...this model is the SeeMore Si4 RST2 Model Putter.

SeeMore Si4 RST 2 Putter = $180

Description:

The Black Satin Si4 features SeeMore's new RST2 technology, which offers the key benefits of SeeMore's original RifleScope Technology (RST) in a classic hosel style blade. This new putter head features thermoplastic face insert for a softer feel and a slightly lower rebound characteristic preferred by some players.

The RST2 alignment system is housed on the top of the hosel vs. the original RST system which is found on the top heel section of the putter. The 2 white lines on top of the hosel are milled perfectly parallel to the face of the putter, creating a perfect "gun sight" effect where the golfer is assured of being square to the intended target line when the white lines are visible and the signature red dot is hidden. If the red dot becomes visible at address, then the putter face is either open or closed, or the loft is not optimal.

As the RST lines are milled with 100% precision parallel to the milled face of the putter, the golfer knows that when the 2 white lines are visible, that the putter is not open or closed, and that the putter is fixed in a neutral position where the loft of the putter head will be optimal for perfect roll on every putt. Finally, the golfer also can be confident that by lining up the 2 white lines, and making sure the red is not visible, that his eyes and shoulders and hips will all be square to the intended target line. This means that the golfer will enjoy a much greater probability of making a consistently perfect stroke with each and every putt, leading to more made putts and lower scores due to improved putting.

The RST2 (RifleScope 2) alignment technology will finally bring some of the key benefits of SeeMore's patented and proven RST (RifleScope) technology to the very large golfing population that loves the classic looks of this type of putter. The black satin Si4 is available for $180.

Si Series General Information: The SiSeries putters feature precision cast 303 stainless steel heads with soft thermo plastic urethane (TPU) face inserts and SeeMore's patented RifleScope Technology (RST) alignment system, for a true reference point for perfect alignment and set up on every putt. SiSeries putters feature an expanded sweet spot with enhanced perimeter weighting, and a softer feel and slighter less rebound for those preferring the performance of a tour level elastomer insert. SiSeries putters offer a range of options in terms of shape and design to meet every golfer's needs in a line that offers great value and performance.

MORE INFO

DSC_0636.jpg

DSC_0637.jpg

DSC_0638.jpg

DSC_0639.jpg

DSC_0640.jpg

DSC_0641.jpg

DSC_0642.jpg

DSC_0643.jpg

DSC_0644.jpg

DSC_0645.jpg

#TruthDigest

I do like the way that SeeMore has incorporated their technology into a plumber's neck, but, personally, I've never thought of these putters as something I could game. Practice/training aid? Sure. But as a gamer I think that red dot would make me crazy.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

Great looking putter from SeeMore.

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

I do like the way that SeeMore has incorporated their technology into a plumber's neck, but, personally, I've never thought of these putters as something I could game. Practice/training aid? Sure. But as a gamer I think that red dot would make me crazy.

The point of Seemores is to hide the red dot. So, if youre face is lined up correctly it realy shouldnt be that much of a bother. It isnt at all for me with my seemore.

Rest is Rust

The point of Seemores is to hide the red dot. So, if youre face is lined up correctly it realy shouldnt be that much of a bother. It isnt at all for me with my seemore.

Thank you, I'm aware of the point of the red dot. The point is that whenever I use one in a shop, I'm always watching the red dot (or lack thereof) instead of focusing on the ball. If it works for you, great, and obviously it works for lots of people, it just doesn't do it for me.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

• 1 year later...

Just wanted to say this putter is the answer I had been searching for. After trying all manner of head shapes; mallet, mid-mallet, blade a friend let me borrow his Si4. I immediatley began sinking 6-8 ft putts without a problem,and 10-15 footers were burning the edges. I bought it from my friend, and have been working with it every day for the last 3 weeks. This putter is amazing, and I finally feel as if I'm rolling the ball, not hitting the ball. I went to Seemore's website and watched the instruction about their putting system (especially ball position and grip) and it all came together for me. I now feel my putting is the strongest part of my game, and I haven't had a 3 putt since I started using the Si4. It gives me that "your gonna make this putt" confidence that I was always missing.

I finally found what I had been searching for...a putter to love!

Beautiful putter. I have never tried one and I'm wondering if I would have the same problem Matt has. Things like that usually have the same effect on me.

Inside My Blue Callaway Warbird X Golf Stand Bag:

Driver:Nike SQ 10.5* with Graphite Design Y6+

3W:Cobra S2 14*

4W: Nike SQ Dymo 17*

3H and 4H: Taylormade Rescue 19* and 22*

5H: Cleveland Mashie 23*

6H: Adams a3os Hollow-Back

7Iron-Sand Wedge:Callaway X-20 Series with Callaway Steel

Lob Wedge (60*):Cleveland CG-12 Black Pearl with Cleveland TRaction Steel Wedge Flex

Putter: Odyssey Versa #9

Golfball: Callaway Hex Black Tour

I have a few of the SeeMore putters, this being one of them, as I have bought into the SeeMore method of putting and am in the process of becoming SPi (SeeMore Putter Institute) Certified. I have seen an unbelievable amount of improvement in players putting when they have a SeeMore putter in their hands versus ANY other brand. I had a junior college all-American ditch his cameron after rolling a SeeMore for just a few minutes. It's like a training aid that you can legally play with. If you're one who draws a line on your ball, combine that with RST and it's lie cheating it's so easy to aim!

Is that face an insert?! If so what is it made of?

I currently switch between an STX Envision TR and a Seemore mFGP2 CS, I've often pondered how I would go about installing my STX face insert on my SeeMore putter!

Really cool how they incorporated the SeeMore alignment aid into the plumbers neck.

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

When Payne Stewart won the US Open, making that putt on the final hole at Pinehurst with his SeeMore putter, I decided that I had to have one. Some months later I bought the same model. I never had higher expectations for a putter. But alas, it was a great disappointment. To hide the dot, I either had to move my head and eyes forward to an uncomfortable position, or move my hands back much the way Zach Johnson sets up. Either that or ignore the dot. At one point before I traded the putter, I took a black magic marker and blacked out the red dot to eliminate the distraction. I never putted well with it.

This is not a rant against SeeMore putters. It was my right eye dominance, my setup preferences, and the alignment distractions that made the putter a bad fit for me. It's obviously a great putter for some golfers... Payne Stewart, Zach Johnson, and some of those posting here.

Archived