TESTERS WANTED! ×

What Is The BEST Driver You Have Ever Hit?

GolfSpy_X

Taylormade Supertri with matrix ozik shaft

But I am just a newbie. I am sure there are better drivers I have hit three Titleist 909D, cobra speedline and Callaway Diablo. Still love my Taylors though..

Whats in the bag:

Titleist 910D2 10.5 Graphite Design Y7-S

Adams 1600 proto 14.5 Graphite Design AD DJ

Titleist 910F 17 Ust Tour Black

Titleist 910H 22 Diamana Kali

Adams Idea Pro A12 4-9 KBS C Taper

Titleist Vokey SM4 46 degree w/ DG Spinner

Mizuno MP R12 50-54-58 DG spinner

Ping Redwood ZB

Ball Nike 20XI-X

I have hit the G15, and I did notice the face was a little hotter, but it was also comin off with too much spin and too much launch. Maybe if PING made the 7.5 head available to the public, it would be my gamer, but then again I love how workable the i15 is, which is something that was lost a little bit in the G15.

I tried 7 or 8 new drivers last year and I hit the G15 the best. I can work the ball without issue. I really love the club. 9 degree.

1st. 9* SMT Nemisis with True Temper Bi-Matrix @ 45". Very long and straight!!

2nd. Bang Storm 10.5* with Bi-Matrix (a little high loft for me)@ 44.5"

2nd. Taylor Made SuperQuad 8.5 with Grafaloy Pro Launch Blue splined @ 44" (my stand by)

Mine's a definite underdog. It wasn't the best looking, feeling, or even longest I've ever hit. But I'd never in my life experienced the accuracy that I did with a 10* MacGregor NVG2 Tour w/stiff Pershing-65. Driving nirvana... until the entire cup-face detached from the head!!! :angry:

imag00611.jpg

Well we have had freezing rain sleet and snow today for the second time this year. It has been so bad down here this year that some of your fellow Pensy snowbirds are not playing and saying "that they thought they had left the bad weather up north" It has been colder and wetter than usual the last 2 winters down here

Yeah I here ya I was just bustin...because usually S.C. is the place to go for most of us up Northeast. I use to go to Myrtle Beach every year 12-26 to 12-30 for their winter getaway package. It was 99.00 for 4 rounds of golf,4 breakfasts at Sands OceanDunes. We use to play all the premeir courses and it wouldn't cost hardly anything extra. Most time the weather was in the 70's and sometimes even hit the 80's. But I was down S.C. for the worst winter ever, when the whole east coast had the freezing rain and ice storm that took down power all along the eastern seaboard. I forget which year but I think it was 1994. I hope you know I was only messing around Big Stu. I don't wish any snow or cold weather for you guys down south... hope it gets warmer for ya! We still have a bunch of winter left so I hope it gets better before it gets much worse, but it seems like one of those snowy winters... it has been so far!

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472