TESTERS WANTED! ×

Taylormade R11 Fairway & Ghost Rescue Woods

GolfSpy_X

18deg 3 Hybrid? Come on, thats going to go at least 20y further than a 3 iron. Just call it what it is, a 2 Hybrid.

Why do they keep putting graphics on the crown, it looks terrible and distracting. The white I'm fine with.

The fairway looks decent at adress (would look better without the graphics) but i have the same problem with these fairway woods that i did with the drivers...It looks like it has a huge zit in the middle....would look better if that didn't stand out so much IMO.

Driver--Taylormade RBZ Tour 9* Aldila RIP Phenom 65s

Fairway Metal--Taylormade R11s 14* Aldila RIP Phenom 70s

Hybrid--Taylormade RBZ Tour 18.5* RE-AX 85 gram S

Irons--Nike Vr Pro-Combo 4-PW True Temper Dynamic Gold S300

Wedges--Nike SV Tour Forged 50*, 56*, 60* True Temper Dynamic Gold

Putter--Scotty Cameron California Del Mar

Ball--Taylormade Lethal

Grips--Lamkin R.E.L 3Gen (Woods-green, Irons-red, Wedges-white)

I tend to look at the back of the ball and leading edge of the face so color and graphic won't bother me, it's that a year later they come out with a new model and damn then I got buy that one. I'm liking these more and more.

Sacrifice Or Regret...You Choose!

Not sure if it's just the white, but the FW looks very long heel to toe, but very small from front to back. Or is that the rescue? Regardless, I'm psyched to see this new face angle adjuster in person.

I'm pretty sure that is the rescue club that has the address picture.

"Never criticize anyone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you have their shoes."

Aside from being white, is this any different then the 09 Rescue?

Any word on whether the Superfast 2.0 is again any different then the other super fast other then being white?

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

I like the look of the hybrid, I just dont agree with the adjustable face tech. I think this is just going overboard.

Whats in the bag:

Titleist 910D2 10.5 Graphite Design Y7-S

Adams 1600 proto 14.5 Graphite Design AD DJ

Titleist 910F 17 Ust Tour Black

Titleist 910H 22 Diamana Kali

Adams Idea Pro A12 4-9 KBS C Taper

Titleist Vokey SM4 46 degree w/ DG Spinner

Mizuno MP R12 50-54-58 DG spinner

Ping Redwood ZB

Ball Nike 20XI-X

Aside from being white, is this any different then the 09 Rescue?

Any word on whether the Superfast 2.0 is again any different then the other super fast other then being white?

I think I remember reading that the rescue has a deeper face on taylormadegolf.com. I'm not comepletely sure though. It doesn't look like much of a difference. In fact, I believe Taylormade and Nike have pretty much released the same product with MINOR adjustments.

"Never criticize anyone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you have their shoes."

Archived