Refinishing my FGP

Tristan777

Color of finish  

11 members have voted

1. 1. White or Matte Black?

• White
    • Matte Black

• SPY VIP

If those are the two choices I would go Candy White and leave the face bronze if that is the one you have. Go black with the Seemore paintfill in the cavity. And black for the two RST lines and then keep the dot red or make it a different accent color.

#TruthDigest

If those are the two choices I would go Candy White and leave the face bronze if that is the one you have. Go black with the Seemore paintfill in the cavity. And black for the two RST lines and then keep the dot red or make it a different accent color.

I have the old stainless steel one, i was looking at Putter Lounge. I like the idea of Matte Black with yellow sightlines, but I also like the new white putters.

Rest is Rust

I like the idea of a black putter with yellow paintfill better. I think it'd look a little classier.

"Never criticize anyone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you have their shoes."

I like the white with the face bronze as MGS suggest. i recently put my putter in with Putter lounge and am chomping at the bit to get it back. I'llpost some pics when I receive it. Good luck and send us the results anxious to see how it turns out

Archived