TESTERS WANTED! ×

Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0

rowjow

I am all about this club. It's nice to see change. I'm sure there are alot of purist's out there grinding teeth and calling Titleist to complain. The white with graphic looks very modern. My son likes the look and also my nephew, if the move towards the modern look get them excited to get out on the course (I also like the tech side) then bring it on tour yellow balls and all. I will be trying out this and the R11

Sacrifice Or Regret...You Choose!

I love it.that is an awesome looking club.I am gonna have to get one

Callaway razr x tour 5-pw

titleist 585h 24 &21 hybrid

Heavy wedge 52 gap wedge

Nike sv sand and lob wedge

Callaway Diablo Octane tour Driver

Adams F 11 3 wood

Seemore ci2 or Bettinardi studio stock 2

I really like the white and like the comparison that taylormade makes on its website for the difference between the black and white.

Whats in the bag:

Titleist 910D2 10.5 Graphite Design Y7-S

Adams 1600 proto 14.5 Graphite Design AD DJ

Titleist 910F 17 Ust Tour Black

Titleist 910H 22 Diamana Kali

Adams Idea Pro A12 4-9 KBS C Taper

Titleist Vokey SM4 46 degree w/ DG Spinner

Mizuno MP R12 50-54-58 DG spinner

Ping Redwood ZB

Ball Nike 20XI-X

I would like to see and feel one in person before passing judgement. I know the guys in Hawaii were knocking the crap out of them the last 4 days

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

so tasty!

wanna know the secret to satisfying a woman everytime?...................................................................................................................................................who cares

Nothing new in my thoughts but....

Just don't understand the red graphics. I will of course buy one, but I wish the head was all white.

I might hesitate a little on this one as being 440cc, the inevitable 460cc r11 max will be out sometime in summer i would guess.

I like it, no idea why, but I'm intrigued. The way the graphics come up on to the crown don't worry me, I knid of like them.

The alignment aid I could do without.

I have a revolving WITB policy.

• 2 weeks later...

I kinda want one.

Driver & Fairway Woods:

TaylorMade R11 Driver, 9º loft w/ White Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Compound Cord Grip

TaylorMade Rescue 11 18º loft w/ White Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Compound Cord Grip

Irons:

Nike Victory Red TW Forged Blade Irons 3-PW w/ Red Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Compound Cord Grip

Wedge Selections:

Cleveland CG15 Tour, Black Pearl in 52º & 64º lofts

Cleveland CG15, Black Pearl in 56º & 60º lofts

Putter Selections:

1. Odyssey White Hot #4 w/ Odyssey Tempest Grip 33"

2. Odyssey Black Series Tour #9 34"

3. Odyssey Protype 82 34"

4. Nike Method Putter 002 34"

5. Scotty Cameron California, Del Mar 35"

6. Scotty Cameron Studio Select, Newport 2.5 35"

Was alright about it when I saw them on screen but it looks pretty clean up-close and personal:

Photo 1

Photo 2

She wasn't just about her looks either. yep...

logo.jpg

Email: CS@fairwaygolfusa.com

www.FairwayGolfUSA.com

Locations in San Diego and Mountain View, California

Was alright about it when I saw them on screen but it looks pretty clean up-close and personal:

Photo 1

Photo 2

She wasn't just about her looks either. yep...

Thanks to your pics, I really want to try this driver.

Driver & Fairway Woods:

TaylorMade R11 Driver, 9º loft w/ White Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Compound Cord Grip

TaylorMade Rescue 11 18º loft w/ White Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Compound Cord Grip

Irons:

Nike Victory Red TW Forged Blade Irons 3-PW w/ Red Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Compound Cord Grip

Wedge Selections:

Cleveland CG15 Tour, Black Pearl in 52º & 64º lofts

Cleveland CG15, Black Pearl in 56º & 60º lofts

Putter Selections:

1. Odyssey White Hot #4 w/ Odyssey Tempest Grip 33"

2. Odyssey Black Series Tour #9 34"

3. Odyssey Protype 82 34"

4. Nike Method Putter 002 34"

5. Scotty Cameron California, Del Mar 35"

6. Scotty Cameron Studio Select, Newport 2.5 35"

I just got done hitting my new SF 2.0 TP. It has been bent from 1.5 open to .5 open and ended up at 9.75. Has Project X 6c5 tipped 1 inch. This is a low spin bomber, very forgiving and will make my bag for 2011. The color was not even an issue, it was like I have been playing white drivers forever. If you have questions I am happy to answer the best I can.

IMG00006-20110129-1442.jpg

IMG00007-20110129-1443.jpg

IMG00008-20110129-1444.jpg

IMG00009-20110129-1445.jpg

I just got done hitting my new SF 2.0 TP. It has been bent from 1.5 open to .5 open and ended up at 9.75. Has Project X 6c5 tipped 1 inch. This is a low spin bomber, very forgiving and will make my bag for 2011. The color was not even an issue, it was like I have been playing white drivers forever. If you have questions I am happy to answer the best I can.

Hi - I don't suppose you could compare it to last years SF TP could you? Namely, in terms of feel off the face?

I have read conflicting reports - some say it feels completely different and has lost the normal TM feel at impact, whereas others say it feels much the same.

I have hit the R11 and while it doesn't seem to have the same 'melt into the face before popping off like a scolded cat' feeling that last years SF TP had, it felt very solid (but different) and I'm wondering it the SF 2.0 TP is the same, or more like last years (which felt hotter to me).

Sorry for the ramble!

New Taylormade driver, looks pretty awesome to me! Whats your thoughts?

Ugly Ugly They will be discounting this before July15. The whole equipment trend right now has no direction. All companies just throwing ideas at the market hoping something will stick. I am continually surprised by how many people still think equipment can make a player.

It has a more muted feeling than the Superfast 1.0. The ball flies of with a mute to it. The regular 2.0 non TP feels more tin like than the TP. In terms of flying farther than previous models, I would say the same. No magical 10 yards, This driver is just SOLID and a low spinner for sure. It will stay in bag for a while. Once again the white actually looks great at address seems natural to me. I have my tour issue R11 3 wood coming end of week and will do a better review for you guys.

Saw the burner Superfast 2.0 and the R11 for the first time tonight, didnt get to hit them though.. First thoughts- Superfast looks more triangular than I thought from the images and the R11 looks great but sits very upright. Definitely going to give them a try because I;m in need of a new driver.

Not sure where the low spin is coming from. I had higher then my average spin when I tried it out. Average was about 3600 with the SF, 3200 with the R11, 3000 with what I play now.

To be fair, I didn't spend enough time to grove my swing with it enough as I have a fairly long adjustment period when I change drivers.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

Archived