Sign in to follow this  
PING Apologist #9

SNELL MTB on sale!

Fixin' to order up a fresh batch of MTB Blacks and noticed that Snell has several models on sale right now if interested... $150/6-doz which is $25 per dozen, or single dozen boxes at only $26.99 each! Delivered! NO TAX! Sweet deal for us Snell honks!

https://www.snellgolf.com/

https://www.snellgolf.com/products/mtb-black-value-pack-6-dozen?variant=4722119311401

https://www.snellgolf.com/products/mtb-red-value-pack-6-dozen?variant=4722172887081

• Like 5

That is a good deal on new balls. Yesterday my source called me and said he had me 2 dozen Snells and 1 dozen Vice--- I get them from him grade AAAA for $5 per dozen-----  Already had 2 dozen Vice and Snells at the house and got a dozen TM project A brand new from my course for renewing my golf card------ LOL my buddy could not resist he tossed me a freebe one of my Snell balls marked like I mark them. I told him exactly where the diver got that one at. I don't lose many balls because I do not hit it far enough anymore to lose one. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BIG STU said:

That is a good deal on new balls. Yesterday my source called me and said he had me 2 dozen Snells and 1 dozen Vice--- I get them from him grade AAAA for $5 per dozen-----  Already had 2 dozen Vice and Snells at the house and got a dozen TM project A brand new from my course for renewing my golf card------ LOL my buddy could not resist he tossed me a freebe one of my Snell balls marked like I mark them. I told him exactly where the diver got that one at. I don't lose many balls because I do not hit it far enough anymore to lose one. 

Heck of a deal Stu! Not too surprising though knowing you have cultivated a huge network out there over the years. I still lose plenty somehow and by doing so, have "advertised" Snell all over the region...😩 Wish I could get some back!

• Like 1

Pingster--- Seems around here the Vice and Snell balls do not sell good used---- Most of the "regular Joe Retirees" have never heard of them. In the Mafia Group those guys are not going to play anything but Titleist , TM or Cally. I think the ones the divers recover here must have came from out of towners. I also got some Kirklands on the deal. The Costco here never had the original Kirklands and neither did the Charlotte store. I got 3 from a WRX buddy of mine in Florida. I know the Kirklands used do not sell well here either. I think they are like Vice and Snell as in the tourists are hitting them in the water hazards. I actually like all 3 of those balls.

At one time my network was pretty big here but so many people have come and gone I hardly know anyone in the golf business anymore. But I do work close with the few I still know. The guy I do business with on the used balls me and him do a lot of business together since he runs a independant used and new club shop. He knows where I get most of my stuff and I make him a deal where I make a bump and he can make him a bump too.  He does a lot of internet business too. Yesterday I traded him 4 clubs I had less than $5 in for all the balls. That helps both of us out. Like I say and he knows I am not in the golf business anymore I drive a truck for a living. Anything I make is either acquiring more stuff for me or supplies for my shop or playing golf.

Edited by BIG STU
  • Like 1

I am so overstocked on golf balls right now.  It'll be at least next year this time before I even consider more golf balls.  Every time I turn around someone is either giving me golf balls, or I find them and play the used ones, not needing the new ones.

It was a great deal fkr nrw Snells. I see they ran another since a few days ago as well. If I was committed to AVX,  I would have bought 4 or 5 dozen. 

Waiting for March to see if they bring out the blacks in the color yellow. I didn’t care for the Reds that much. If not, I guess I’ll jist keep on playing the Chrome soft black and yellow

12 hours ago, Kor.A.Door said:

Waiting for March to see if they bring out the blacks in the color yellow. I didn’t care for the Reds that much. If not, I guess I’ll jist keep on playing the Chrome soft black and yellow

I hope they do and I'm with you on the Reds.

1 hour ago, MattF said:

I hope they do and I'm with you on the Reds.

I emailed them directly and asked about a yellow in the MTB Black, here is the response, it sort of leads me to believe that they are, but they can not divulge the info because the marketing hasn’t been released as of yet. 

From Snell customer service: 

While I can’t give too much info out right now, we will have some new stuff launching sometime in March 😊

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Kor.A.Door said:

I emailed them directly and asked about a yellow in the MTB Black, here is the response, it sort of leads me to believe that they are, but they can not divulge the info because the marketing hasn’t been released as of yet. 

While I can’t give too much info out right now, we will have some new stuff launching sometime in March 😊

I'd give the MTB Black a try with yellow covers for sure myself

I like the black but I haven’t played a white ball in so long, and it’s getting more difficult for me to see them as well, I just prefer yellow. I wish I could get any ball I want  with the Truvis tech on it, but i do play just plain yellow so that will work if they do it 

Edited by Kor.A.Door

+1 for the new releases in March. That means my last dozen is going to have to last a while which might be tough with how I’m spraying it lately... would love to see the reds get a duller cover closer to the look of the blacks

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

+1 for the new releases in March. That means my last dozen is going to have to last a while which might be tough with how I’m spraying it lately... would love to see the reds get a duller cover closer to the look of the blacks

I’m using the Vice Pro+ right now. Can someone please tell me how the MTB Red would be similar?

On 1/21/2019 at 9:00 AM, Kor.A.Door said:

Rut row, I have 5 dozen MTBB’s and our season won’t start until April. Oh well, I was playing off a bunch of MTB originals last year after the blacks and reds had rolled out (pun intended). I guess I’m destined to be a model year behind on my Snell’s every year...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Middler said:

Rut row, I have 5 dozen MTBB’s and our season won’t start until April. Oh well, I was playing off a bunch of MTB originals last year after the blacks and reds had rolled out (pun intended). I guess I’m destined to be a model year behind on my Snell’s every year...

I’m really hoping for yellow in the Blacks.