Forum Structure Change: Equipment, University, and *Community* Read more... ×
Win a Custom Wedge Wizard Wedge: MGS Trick Shot Challenge Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
PING Apologist #9

SNELL MTB on sale!

Fixin' to order up a fresh batch of MTB Blacks and noticed that Snell has several models on sale right now if interested... $150/6-doz which is $25 per dozen, or single dozen boxes at only $26.99 each! Delivered! NO TAX! Sweet deal for us Snell honks!

https://www.snellgolf.com/

https://www.snellgolf.com/products/mtb-black-value-pack-6-dozen?variant=4722119311401

https://www.snellgolf.com/products/mtb-red-value-pack-6-dozen?variant=4722172887081

• Like 4

That is a good deal on new balls. Yesterday my source called me and said he had me 2 dozen Snells and 1 dozen Vice--- I get them from him grade AAAA for $5 per dozen-----  Already had 2 dozen Vice and Snells at the house and got a dozen TM project A brand new from my course for renewing my golf card------ LOL my buddy could not resist he tossed me a freebe one of my Snell balls marked like I mark them. I told him exactly where the diver got that one at. I don't lose many balls because I do not hit it far enough anymore to lose one. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BIG STU said:

That is a good deal on new balls. Yesterday my source called me and said he had me 2 dozen Snells and 1 dozen Vice--- I get them from him grade AAAA for $5 per dozen-----  Already had 2 dozen Vice and Snells at the house and got a dozen TM project A brand new from my course for renewing my golf card------ LOL my buddy could not resist he tossed me a freebe one of my Snell balls marked like I mark them. I told him exactly where the diver got that one at. I don't lose many balls because I do not hit it far enough anymore to lose one. 

Heck of a deal Stu! Not too surprising though knowing you have cultivated a huge network out there over the years. I still lose plenty somehow and by doing so, have "advertised" Snell all over the region...😩 Wish I could get some back!

• Like 1

Pingster--- Seems around here the Vice and Snell balls do not sell good used---- Most of the "regular Joe Retirees" have never heard of them. In the Mafia Group those guys are not going to play anything but Titleist , TM or Cally. I think the ones the divers recover here must have came from out of towners. I also got some Kirklands on the deal. The Costco here never had the original Kirklands and neither did the Charlotte store. I got 3 from a WRX buddy of mine in Florida. I know the Kirklands used do not sell well here either. I think they are like Vice and Snell as in the tourists are hitting them in the water hazards. I actually like all 3 of those balls.

At one time my network was pretty big here but so many people have come and gone I hardly know anyone in the golf business anymore. But I do work close with the few I still know. The guy I do business with on the used balls me and him do a lot of business together since he runs a independant used and new club shop. He knows where I get most of my stuff and I make him a deal where I make a bump and he can make him a bump too.  He does a lot of internet business too. Yesterday I traded him 4 clubs I had less than $5 in for all the balls. That helps both of us out. Like I say and he knows I am not in the golf business anymore I drive a truck for a living. Anything I make is either acquiring more stuff for me or supplies for my shop or playing golf.

Edited by BIG STU
  • Like 1

I am so overstocked on golf balls right now.  It'll be at least next year this time before I even consider more golf balls.  Every time I turn around someone is either giving me golf balls, or I find them and play the used ones, not needing the new ones.

It was a great deal fkr nrw Snells. I see they ran another since a few days ago as well. If I was committed to AVX,  I would have bought 4 or 5 dozen.