Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Golf Shows

lshines

(forgive my inexperience with the golf world, I'm just beginning to learn about it all)

I see a link/subject topic about the PGA show. I assume that is a show that retailers attend - with all of the mfg's of all sorts of equipment and stuff, and isn't open to the public...Are there other similar shows other than the PGA show? Are any open to the public? There was just a small show in Richmond, VA that I went to put on, I believe, by the Mad-Cuban, Bobby Lopez. No mfg's booths (just a few retailers were there), but I did meet a rep from Mizuno - who was friendly and helpful, thank you for the info! (I'm becoming more and more pregidous (sp?) toward Mizuno, their clubs and philosophy, especially after hitting so many different brand clubs in the last month).

And, is there anywhere that has info on what was there, for example, in the PGA show. Thank you MGS for your info/reports on that!

Linwood

Try this website out....

2011 PGA Golf Show - Orlando

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

There is a National Golf Expo in Boston at the Seaport World Trade Centers. I went last year, it was pretty cool but there weren't a lot of the big guys there are there were too many vacation companies there.

An organization called North Coast Golf Shows has a number of shows in midwest cities. Long Driver demos, vacation info, various niche products,

dicount houses, etc. Many shoes and clubs for sale. Great way to spend a 2-3 hours if you are 'snowed in'.

Archived