Golf Shows

lshines

(forgive my inexperience with the golf world, I'm just beginning to learn about it all)

I see a link/subject topic about the PGA show. I assume that is a show that retailers attend - with all of the mfg's of all sorts of equipment and stuff, and isn't open to the public...Are there other similar shows other than the PGA show? Are any open to the public? There was just a small show in Richmond, VA that I went to put on, I believe, by the Mad-Cuban, Bobby Lopez. No mfg's booths (just a few retailers were there), but I did meet a rep from Mizuno - who was friendly and helpful, thank you for the info! (I'm becoming more and more pregidous (sp?) toward Mizuno, their clubs and philosophy, especially after hitting so many different brand clubs in the last month).

And, is there anywhere that has info on what was there, for example, in the PGA show. Thank you MGS for your info/reports on that!

Linwood

Try this website out....

2011 PGA Golf Show - Orlando

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft 

Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*) & 5-6W(20*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft 

Hybrid: Cobra F8 3 Hybrid(19*) w/Recoil ES regular shaft 

Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  

Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black).  

Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

An organization called North Coast Golf Shows has a number of shows in midwest cities. Long Driver demos, vacation info, various niche products,

dicount houses, etc. Many shoes and clubs for sale. Great way to spend a 2-3 hours if you are 'snowed in'.