• 3 weeks later...

Driver: Ping G2, Graffaloy ProLaunch Blue

FW 3: Orlimar FURY, Aldila NVS

Hybrids: Adams Idea Pro Gold, Matrix Ozik Altus

Taylormade Mid Rescue

Irons: 5-6 Ping G2 Blue dot;; 7-PW Ping s59 Blue Dot

Wedges: Cleveland CG11 52, Taylormade RAC 56, Adams Faldo 60

Putter: Seemore FGP, IOmic Grip 33"

I have one of those Adams Faldo wedges in 60* and 2 in 56* good wedges but not heavy enough for me and when I put lead tape on to get the weight right for me it seems to deaden the feel but I love the sole design

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I have one of those Adams Faldo wedges in 60* and 2 in 56* good wedges but not heavy enough for me and when I put lead tape on to get the weight right for me it seems to deaden the feel but I love the sole design

I did have 2 of the 60* but your little signature remindeed me (rest is rust) One of those wedges is rusting in the bottom of the lake on the 18th hole at Wicked Stick Golf club after I missed my 4th shot of the day with it. When we closed the golf shop we were an Adams dealer and that is how I ended up with those wedges. I am really embarrased about its demise but it was a reflex action brought on by frustration of he day plus that little screw up cost me mucho dinero!!

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Archived