Forum Structure Change: Equipment, University, and *Community* Read more... ×
Win a Custom Wedge Wizard Wedge: MGS Trick Shot Challenge Read more... ×
Golfspy_CG2

MGS Live Donor Raffle of $15,000 worth of items to Start at 3:00 PM

6 hours ago, B81Smith said:

How do you find out if you won if you missed the live broadcast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They will contact all the winners via email in the next couple days.   And as mentioned its on thd Youtube channel if you want to watch it anytime.  Its about 55 minutes and unfortunately the audio wasnt real loud in the beginning.   You could here but it was not vety loud.  They slso did a few little fun things and made an announcement or two along the way. 

5 hours ago, Tipsy McStagger said:

Was there a deadline ahead of the stream for donations to be ensure I was entered? I got in about 45min before it started but definitely didn't get any email other than a receipt.

I honestly dont know what time they pulled the winners.   I just know it was in advance of the live broadcast to keep things moving a bit. 

I think emails to the winners will go out within the next couple days. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Tipsy McStagger said:

Was there a deadline ahead of the stream for donations to be ensure I was entered? I got in about 45min before it started but definitely didn't get any email other than a receipt.

I think a deadline is intentionally not posted (just as they kind of throw this at us as a nice surprise). It's not meant as a way to shill for extra donations, just something nice MGS does to give back to its members. I am sure if you contact Golf Spy X he will help make sure your donation is counted towards next years raffle. Welcome to the spy shack brother!

On 12/28/2018 at 5:31 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

They will contact all the winners via email in the next couple days.   And as mentioned its on thd Youtube channel if you want to watch it anytime.  Its about 55 minutes and unfortunately the audio wasnt real loud in the beginning.   You could here but it was not vety loud.  They slso did a few little fun things and made an announcement or two along the way. 

I honestly dont know what time they pulled the winners.   I just know it was in advance of the live broadcast to keep things moving a bit. 

I think emails to the winners will go out within the next couple days. 

Has anyone been contacted yet about the raffle prizes?  I sent Harry an email on 12/27 but never got any reply or confirmation.  

29 minutes ago, 03trdblack said:

Has anyone been contacted yet about the raffle prizes?  I sent Harry an email on 12/27 but never got any reply or confirmation.  

I haven't so I assume I'm not a winner - well at least not a raffle winner! 

48 minutes ago, 03trdblack said:

I haven't been contacted yet either.  I sent Harry an email shortly after the broadcast and another a couple of days ago.  I don't want to be a pest, so I'm going to lay low for a few more days.

I'm with you guys.  I haven't been contacted either but I've been sitting back and trying to patiently wait.  I'm extremely excited to start testing that Bettinardi putter.  If I hear from them I will keep you guys posted but like Tommc23 said it was the holidays and everyone needs a break from the madness of holidays and travel and work.

• Like 1

Not yet, means it should be soon though

Sent from my VS988 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Not yet....but I payed with PayPal which has a different email address attached to it but my address is already hooked up to the payment monthly via PayPal. Maybe I’ll just get a surprise in the mail on a random day.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

1 hour ago, HardcoreLooper said:

If you know you won and have not heard anything, be sure to drop Harry an email. 

What do I do if I haven't won and have not heard anything?

• Like 1

Wait until next year?? FYI that'll make 2 of us

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

6 hours ago, chemclub said:

Keep donating and keep writing quality posts.  Good things happen...

• Like 2

I just got the email today.  I had no idea.

Oh my god! I haven't won anything in forever!  Incredible! C300 Iron set?!?! 

Oh, and its "Knights of Nii" ("knee"), if you're a Monty Python fan, then ya get it :). 

Thanks guys!  Now I'm playing on house money.  Excellent incentive to donate more 🙂

• Like 8

8 hours ago, knightsofnii said:

I just got the email today.  I had no idea.

Oh my god! I haven't won anything in forever!  Incredible! C300 Iron set?!?! 

Oh, and its "Knights of Nii" ("knee"), if you're a Monty Python fan, then ya get it :). 

Thanks guys!  Now I'm playing on house money.  Excellent incentive to donate more 🙂

Still waiting for my email 😫

• Sad 1