TESTERS WANTED! ×

JUST ARRIVED! - Bobby Grace "Radial Roll Face" Technology

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

This just arrived at the MGS office...so I wanted to get some pics up for you guys to see exactly what Bobby is referring to with the "Radial Roll Face" technology. SImilar to a descending loft concept where the face has multiple lofts that start at a higher loft towards to top edge and reduce in loft towards the bottom edge. Although this is slightly different by accomplishing that on a constant radius. The loft starts at 1 degree at the top and goes I believe to -2 degrees towards the bottom of the face.

From Bobby Grace:

The New “Face of Grace”

Bobby Grace Putters has done it again! We have invented another incredible face that you and your scorecard will love. This new putter face uses our Patented multi-rebound Hole Seeking Material (HSM) insert and has an unheard of radius face.

The face begins with 1 degree loft at the top then gradually curves down at the bottom. Milled into the insert are grooves in the polymer. The grooves supercharge an already outstanding insert and result in perfect topspin on the ball.

One of our Edwin Watts managers called it "The best ground hugging roll he has seen yet". We are bringing putters with this Patent Pending technology to the PGA Show at Booth 421, however you can order a limited number from our website immediately. The face is available on the Triumph, F-22, F-18, and AMG 4 Diamond models.

This is a monumental breakthrough in out already advanced putter technology!

Patent Pending prototypes are only $350.00.

Triumph with Radial Face $199.00,

The AMG 4 Diamond 2011 with new Tour Firm insert and Radial Roll Face $199.00.

www.BobbyGracePutters.com

radial-face-1.jpg

radial-face-2.jpg

radial-face-3.jpg

radial-face-4.jpg

radial-face-5.jpg

radial-face-6.jpg

radial-face-8.jpg

radial-face-10.jpg

radial-face-11.jpg

radial-face-13.jpg

radial-face-14.jpg

radial-face-15.jpg

radial-face-16.jpg

radial-face-17.jpg

radial-face-18.jpg

radial-face-19.jpg

radial-face-20.jpg

#TruthDigest

• SPY VIP

The original insert felt great on these. I would like to roll one of these new ones for sure. Center-shaft would work well when I win the one for this month's drawing. :)

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Looks more like some type of leveling device.

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

• SPY VIP

I know that the F-18 looks huge and sort of unwieldy in the photos, but it is very nice in hand. Balance is perfect. Alignment is simple with the long line on the top.

Our local shop had a half dozen or so and they left in a hurry.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Funny that he's advertising this as new when he offered the same technology as a custom option during his last few days with MacGregor. Granted the grooves were a bit bigger and went across the entire face, not just the insert...but you could get a MacGregor Bobby Grace putter with the radius face, grooves, and HSM back then as well.

I really liked my MacGregor Bobby Grace putter. It was far better than the Cobra line putters with the Grace name.

I just couldn't make anything with the MacGregor version.

This F-18 looks a little busy for my taste. It reminds me of my MacGregor putter with wings attached to the backside.

What's in the bag.

Driver - Adams Speedline Fast 10

3 Wood - Adams Insight XTD A3 Boxer

Hybrid 2 - Adams Pro Gold

Hybrid 3 - Adams a7

Irons 4-PW - Adams a7

GW - Adams Idea Pro

SW and LW - Maxfli C3

Putter - YES Golf Marilyn mallett

Ball - TBD - Holding auditions

Eyewear - Sundog Focus

• 2 weeks later...

I always liked the shape of the MOI putter. I eventually went to a long putter, and always wanted the long version of the MOI (Macgrogor Vfoil at that point), but it was out of production.

I really like the shape of the f-22. I see there is a belly version. Any chance for a long version.

Archived