Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Dave in Asia's Bag

Ok so I thought it would be appropriate to share a little about my current bag as my virgin post to this new forum. For the last two years, I've kept my bags to 12 clubs. If I carried two more clubs, I'd probably add my three wood and a gap wedge. However, I don't find that I miss them too much and my scores have not suffered as a result of eliminating the two clubs. More importantly, my back is very appreciative and undoubtedly would be more so if I would pare it down to eight. Interestingly, I have played a few rounds over the past couple of years with eight clubs and have found my scores are almost identical to rounds played with a more complete bag. My last official USGA index was 9.8*. I haven't kept up with it in the past three years and would estimate that I'm probably a 10.5-11 given my past 20 or so scores.

Current Bag (Ben Hogan Hawk)

Titleist 909D3 9.5* ProLaunch Red Stiff

Cleveland Halo 2i Stiff

Callaway X-20 Tour 4-pw Dynamic Gold R300

Vokey Spin Milled 56* DG Wedge

Vokey Oil Can 260-08 DG Wedge

Scotty Cameron Circa 62 Model No. 3

P1010014.JPGP1010015.JPG

Second Bag (Ben Hogan Mystique)

Clevelan HiBore XL 9.5* Diamana Blue Stiff

Ben Hogan 3i Edge CFT Hybrid Steel Shaft Reg (3) Flex

Ben Hogan FTX Irons Steel Shaft Reg (3) Flex

Vokey Spin Milled 56* DG Wedge

Cleveland CG10 60* Low Bounce DG-R300

Ping Isopur 2 Ally i putter

P1010016.JPGP1010017.JPGP1010018.JPG

______

Dave

Image Gallery

Hello, Dave in Asia,

Well I have to say, you really can't go wrong with anything in Golf especially if it has HOGAN stamped on it!! Well that's JMO. Also welcome to MGS. :lol:

Tim

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, I do look forward to putting the FTX in play in the coming weeks. I just picked up the set up after having recently put a few other sets up for sale -- Maxfli Revolution (black dot) and a set of Titleist AP2. As many of you can probably relate to, I have far too much (excess) equipment lying around and am trying to do a better job of keeping my closet in order. I had a good experience with a previous set of Apex Pros and wanted to bag another set of Hogan irons. I had my eye on the FTXs when they were first released but always felt I had too many other sets to justify buying them.

______

Dave

Image Gallery

Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, I do look forward to putting the FTX in play in the coming weeks. I just picked up the set up after having recently put a few other sets up for sale -- Maxfli Revolution (black dot) and a set of Titleist AP2. As many of you can probably relate to, I have far too much (excess) equipment lying around and am trying to do a better job of keeping my closet in order. I had a good experience with a previous set of Apex Pros and wanted to bag another set of Hogan irons. I had my eye on the FTXs when they were first released but always felt I had too many other sets to justify buying them.

Well please be sure to give us an update as to how you like the HOGAN's. personally equipment doesn't have to be brand new 2010, or 2011 if your playing TM just to be great equipment! My son is playing my very first set of forged irons, they were Hogan Edge irons and they are the irons that made the addiction start for me!

Tim

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome sir! I half expected you to have more Asia market stuff in your bag. Too expensive?

Callaway FT-9 Driver 10.5* Grafalloy Prolaunch Axis Blue

Callaway FT-9 Driver 9.0* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum

Cobra Baffler Rail F Fairway 15.5* Fujikura Motore

Wilson FYbrid 19* UST Proforce AXIV Core

Cobra Baffler Rail H Hybrid 22* Fujikura Motore

Ping I15 Irons 5-UW AWT

Ping Tour-W 56*,60* DG Spinner

Ping Redwood ZB Putter, WRX Starshot, 35"

Archived