Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

JUST ARRIVED! - TigerShark POWERPOD II Driver

Tony Covey MGS

Saying that 2 long drivers hitting it 350+ imo is a pretty rude response. Insinuating that they can hit it and since I couldn't well I must not be :__________ (fill in your own blank).

Regardless of your affiliation with the product I was willing to try it, gave it a fair and thorough test with every option shaft me and the rep tried and there was no match for me. No discernible ball flight pattern

I had no issues testing a variety of heads that day with a myriad of 60 or 70 g X-flex shafts. I was a shape we couldn't figure it out with the pp.

We had a "myriad" of X flexs 60,70,80 grams and you stated we "didn't have a shaft close for me" My point was we had alot of guys hitting it deep some extremely deep and not having a shaft stiff enough was never an issue. I apologize if you took my comment as being rude it was not my intention and I appreciate you taking the time to give it a try. FYI the "discernible" ball flight is penatrating and straight.

I already work the ball from right to left, this driver screams LEFT of LEFT! But who knows, maybe a whippy shaft would allow the club to lag behind enough to open the face at impact. I'd try it if I ever see one.

The driver actually is square and it doesn't matter if you hook or slice I have had both test it and the results are the same ...straight!

Archived