Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

EVANgolf

fairwaygolfusa

Like or Dislike EVANgolf Clothes  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the design of EVANgolf clothes

Check out this new "high" fashion brand from EVANgolf. What do you guys think? Here is a quote from the Designer himself:

"I created Evan Golf for golfers like me. I have great appreciation for clothes with quality material and impeccable craftsmanship. Who said golf wear has to have that made-with-polyester, father's-fit-polo look? I won't wear it because they are not made for me; they are made to sell to everyone. In such golf apparel industry, Evan has taken an adventurous risk in channeling down to a very narrow spectrum of golfers like me."

EVANgolf Homepage *click me*

123.jpg

logo.jpg

Email: [email protected]

www.FairwayGolfUSA.com

Locations in San Diego and Mountain View, California

haha yeah i think that is the general consensus. it is refreshing to see a new approach to golf clothes, however it may be too "fashion forward". we'll see

logo.jpg

www.FairwayGolfUSA.com

• SPY VIP

It's the emo collection. I'd be positively abused if I wore this on the course.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

If you're looking to play a round of golf after Coachella or Bonnaroo Festival this would definitely be right up your alley! Other than that, it would make for an expensive wash rag.

• 2 weeks later...

"channeling down to a very narrow spectrum of golfers like me"

This guy is 100% right with this statement. Not for me, but I'm sure someone out there would think this stuff is perfect.

Yeah We'll see about this.

We got a leaflet from this company before the PGA show and the Girls in the marketing department was all over it. However they work for the Japanese Ladies Market so I guess it'll hit their target. I mean look at 'em:

Japanese Ladie Golf Apparel & Accessories

I have a buddy who works in mens furnishing but looks like general retails are separating the traditional fit(the usual look), and modern fit (more fitted). If any sports, I'd like to see the golf industry go through this route. At least with the younger crowd.

logo.jpg

www.FairwayGolfUSA.com

Archived