TESTERS WANTED! ×

HERE WE GO! Favoite Brand Poll - lets hear it

Golf Equipment Poll  

221 members have voted

1. 1. What Golf Equipment Brand do you like/use? Explain your choice with a response.

Currently I am almost all Powerbilt. I grew up playing Powerbilt. Last year I took a chance on the new nitrogen charged clubs and dropped my handicap from 21 to 13. The only non Powerbilt is my Cobra S9-1 3 wood and my Slotline SSi-693 putter.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I'm not especially brand loyal, but chose Titleist. Were I torn between two clubs of similar performance and price, Titleist would win out for me.

I've gone (irons wise) from MD > Taylormade Burner Plus > Titleist AP1 > Mizuno JPX-800

Of these the AP1s as a club are definitely my favourite.

Trouble was I wasn't properly fit when I purchased the AP1s, and when I got offered a free fitting and found out that I needed a longer club with a few degrees upright, I was able to get the new Mizuno irons at no extra charge for Project X shafts, multi-compound Golf Pride grips, and the lie/length being right. To get this for Titleist AP1s would have added serious cost to the purchase. Having the existing set modified would have been silly expense also. However - I fully intend as I progress as a player to look out for a set of AP2s or if it gets to that stage - MBs or something from their Z line...

Putter wise Scottys have grabbed me by the balls. I have a Studio Design No. 5, I would sleep with this if my wife hadn't put the foot down and banned golf equipment from the bedroom... I also have an Odyssey White Ice No. 2 and I'll play with both - depending on how I feel really... I've also which is a bit of a prized possession an Achusnet Bulls Eye putter and this is good fun to use.

Am currently looking at a 910 fairway... I have a Titleist pencil bag, umbrella, wear their gloves, winter mitts, play their balls...

So much about Titleist appeals to me. There is something about Titleist that comes across as superior or classy without being in-yo-face!!! The stylish players on tour use Titleist - Watney, Adam Scott, Rory, Ricky Fowler...

Mizuno also appeals to me and you'll never hear a bad word about their products.

Think Taylormade or Callaway with adverts in every golfing magazine you read, or Nike... Ping would appeal to me but the K15 irons are bulldog-butt-ugly and for some reason I have never warmed to the G15s even though anytime I have tried them I've hit them well...

In my bag or in my surplus collection you'll find Taylormade, Mizuno, Nike, Titliest, Ping, Odyssey, Cleveland, Benross, MD. Hard to be brand-loyal and I see no reason for being so. But rather than select other for this reason, I've gone with Titleist as it genuinely would be my fave brand.

Driver: Mizuno JPX-800 10.5 degree; stiff shaft; Golf Pride Multi-Compound

3 Wood: Taylormade R9, stiff shaft (set to NU)

Hybrid: Ping G15 17 degree; stiff graphite shaft

Irons: Mizuno JPX-800; Project X 5.5; Golf Pride Multi-Compound

Wedges: Cleveland CG12 52 (smoked finish), 56 (oilcan finish) & 60 degree (chrome finish)

Putter: Odyssey White Ice No. 1; Scotty Cameron Studio Design No. 5

I also play a set of Titleist 1980s Tour Forged Irons with regular shaft. These are excellent for practice, as is the Titliest PT 20 degree 5 wood that accompanies them.

• 9 years later...

Other....

With no equipment deal in place, I have a mixed bag. Sub70 irons, Titlest-Vokey wedges, Bettinardi putter, TM-M2 driver. I tend to use whatever seems to work for me and if the results are positive then I stay loyal within that brand. This is the first time I have had a complete bag full of clubs on this level and i am already seeing the improved results. 

:taylormade-small: M2 9.5*

:callaway-small: XR 

:755178188_TourEdge: 

:Sub70: 699 4-AW, KBS Tour 130

:vokey-small: SM8 54* and 58*, KBS Tour 130

:bettinardi-small: BB38, 35" & :ping-small: Kushin

:srixon-small: Z-Star XV

:1590477705_SunMountain: C130

:footjoy-small: DryJoys, Flex, ProSL 

:SuperSpeed:

I dont like to say im loyal, but i have connections to Titleist so i can get discounts, which may sway my opinion a little bit but i just got in some miura's i need to try out yet. i wish i had the ability to try all different types but i go with what my pro trusts and recommends most of the time.

:918457628_PrecisionPro:-NX9 HD slope

:scotty-small:-Newport 2.5

:vokey-small:-Sm8 (50,56,60)

:Miura:=4-PW TC-201

:mizuno-small:-2 iron HMB MP 20

:callaway-small:-Driver --Mavrik Sub Zero

I have 3 main brands in my bag. PXG, Ping, and Callaway. I have mostly been a Ping player. I made the switch to PXG while looking for irons that were a bit longer than my G25 irons. I switched to PXG due to the veterans discount they offered on the irons and 3 wood. I am completely happy with the change. I have a Ping G400 Max driver and a G30 hybrid. I am very happy with those clubs and don't have any reason to change either at this point. The PXG 0341 3 wood replaced a TaylorMade M1 3wood which I struggled to hit. I have Callaway MD3 wedges which I am very happy with and don't foresee changing these anytime soon.

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:ping-small: G400 Max 10.5° w/Ping Alta CB

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

I don't have one favorite, doubt I ever would. Somewhat in present order - Mizuno forged irons & wedges - "nothing feels like a Mizuno (forged iron)." Evnroll putters. Snell MTB golf balls. FootJoy shoes & rain gear. Nike, Callaway & Adidas clothing. BagBoy or Clicgear carts (swivel front wheel only). Not as married to a brand for woods or hybrids, lean to Titleist, PING and Callaway but others might be OK except TM.

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

I voted Titleist because I have previously played, and wouldn't hesitate to play, a full bag of their clubs... over the years, I have started toying around with different brands because life is too short to be tied down by a single brand

WITB

Driver: Titleist TSi2 9º w/ Diamana DF 60 TX

3 Wood: Titleist 915F 16.5º w/ Diamana Blueboard or Taylor Made 300 Mini 11.5º w/ Fuji Ventus TR Red

Hybrids: Callaway Super Hybrid 17º w/ Tensei Orange

Titleist 816 H1 21º w/ Diamana Blueboard or Srixon U85 w/ UST Recoil

Irons (6-43º): Titleist T400 w/ DG AMT Red

Wedges: 48º Vokey SM6, 54º SM8, 60º Tour Issued Hand Ground Vokey

Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Masterful Tourtype SSS CT A048277

I chose Callaway because their irons seem to work best for me, so they have the most clubs in my bag.. I am by no means a brand loyalist though. Woods, hybrids, wedges, and putter are all different brands.

I voted other. Even though I have a mixed bag, I could easily stock my bag with all offerings of the Ben Hogan lineup.

:cobra-small: Fly Z+ UST Proforce V2 Black

Golfsmith Jet Stream 3W UST Proforce V2

:titelist-small: 915 H3 Diamana Red

:titelist-small: 915 H4 Diamana Red

:benhogan-small: Apex Edge Pro UST Recoil Dart

:titelist-small: Vokey SM6 50F/54S/58S Aerotech SteelFiber

:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach 11S

:titelist-small: Pro V1

:skycaddie:

Bag Boy Chiller

Bag Boy Quad XL

Dude. A 2011 post. Wow.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I have a mix: Tommy Armour, Ping, Cobra and Odyssey.  I would say that I like what I like and try not to be brand loyal but I do have brands that I like and dislike.

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

I play what works best for me. Have a mixed bag. Driver and 3 wood are Cobra Speedzone, 5 Wood is Callaway Fusion, Mizuno 4 hybrid, 5 iron thru gap wedge are Ping G700s, sand wedge and lob wedge are Cleveland and putter is a Cameron Newport 2.

Retired Army aviator. 2 Vietnam tours flying Hueys.

5 hours ago, PMookie said:

Dude. A 2011 post. Wow.

He is new so he was not here in 11--- And I just about fell for it too. And to update a 9 year old question I am still and always be brand agnostic. I will play a club made by the Keebler Elves or Mickey Mouse if I can hit it and it works in my set up.

Disclaimer ---- Written under the heavy influence or legally prescribed Oxycodine while listening to Tom Petty singing " Learning To Fly" in the background

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

• Guests
Guest Delete

Almost 30% Other!?! I wish I could have picked more than one. 

I fall in that category.  

Driver Callaway

Woods Taylormade 

Hybrid Titleist

Hybrid Driving Iron Maltby

Irons Ping

Sand and Lob Maltby

Putter Evnroll

Favorite Clubs:

1. 5w SLDR S Taylormade - must replace if ever lost it. Definitely my favorite club. Rarely do I carry a 3w because I love this so much. 
  2. Evnroll ER8 Putter - love it, but have to bench it every once in a while. If ever lost would game something else. (Like a Ping Anser)
  3. Maltby Wedges have Paderson Graphite shafts that I love. Would order new wedges from them again for sure. Only $60 new!

Everything else is replaceable with other items. 

Currently on the chopping block is the irons. 

I chose Other because I like to use whatever works best for me. Right now that is lots of Cobra gear due to the Cobra Connect Challenge.

The Callaway Rogue is still in the bag from my first TrueGolfFit fitting. 

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

Well I just swapped out my fairway wood so the bag is Titleist, other than an Adams hybrid & Odyssey putter. Ball is Srixon - half the price of Pro Vs and no performance loss.

I don't like Callaway other than the apparel.

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

Driver=Ping, Woods=Cobra, Hybrids=Ping, Irons=W/S, Wedges are a combination of Cleveland and Ping. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I have a whole scattered mix of clubs in my bag, but my favorite OEM is PING. They (along with Titleist) seem more focused on substance than flash. There was a good example of this on Twitter last night: they tweeted out a video documenting the history of the Turbulators.

[Also, if the word Turbulator doesn't make you start singing the Fried Eggs Golf song about Turbulators, you're missing out.]

The G30 came out six years ago. In golf life cycles, that's an eternity. But the G410 still has Turbulators. That says something important: we've all seen OEMs announce some new "revolutionary" tech that, in the very next iteration of their club, they abandon altogether. The fact that PING continues to employ this tech is a mark of a company that believes that its innovations are actually innovative, and not just marketing flash.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

I have no brand loyalty at all. I have always had Cleveland equipment but as of late prefer Titleist. Have swapped over to PROV1 and have not switched, I love my new driver and of course when I think golf I think Titleist, its the Cadillac of equipment.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

I've got more brands that I would be unlikely to play than I do true brand loyalty.  Mostly based on a bad club experience or just too gimmicky.

Overall, I am looking for feel and performance.  My top is probably Mizuno, but more for Irons specifically.  If it would be a all around brand, it would have to be Titleist.  I've never been disappointed with their equipment.

Ping might be in there because I think they make quality equipment, but I have never had a Ping club in the bag. 

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

What I like and what I use are 2 different things, I could also put it this way. what I like and what I can afford are 2 different things, ROFLOL.... I would say Im a PING guy. Until a few months ago I was still playing Copper ISI's. But it was time for an update so I got Z585's. Wedges have always been Cleveland's but the Glide 3.0 Eye 2 is a slick wedge too. I also upgraded my Callaway driver and V-steel woods to Ping G410 driver, G400 3wood, 5hybrid, and most recently finished building a Ping G 4hybrid. Putter was a Zing, basically the same ping since I was a teenager. But I wanted a mallet with face tech. So now I play a Cleveland No.11 Huntington Beach.   

That being said, I would play the ping G710's if I could afford them. My woods are exactly what I want shaft and all(pings) Wedges are good don't think id change them. But if I could change one thing I would have a EVNROLL putter.

Edited by Zen Snake

:ping-small:G410 LST 7* W/ UST V2 84-gram S-shaft

:ping-small:G400 Strength 3 wood 12* W/ UST V2 94-gram S-shaft

:tour-edge: EXS PRO Hybrid 19* & 22* W/ 6.0 SMOKE 80g

:srixon-small: Z585 5-PW MODUS Tour S-105 / May switch out to S400's in the future

:cleveland-small:CBX FULL FACE 56* & Smart Sole 4 G/W 50*

:cleveland-small:Cleveland Classic Collection HB 2 Black Pearl putter

:Snell:MTB-X Yellow

:titelist-small: Bag

:Arccos:

I also have a whack of different makes in the bag but I still have to give the nod to Mizuno. The care and craft they put into their products is amazing to me. Even if it doesn't work for me it's hard not to be impressed.

Ping on the other hand still grinds my gears. However it's because they are so close to being awesome and then don't just get there. Seriously, an amazing driver head line the K/G/I's but garbage shafts to go with them. Wake up an smell the band wagon Ping (aside from White clubs)!

I think the Ping Tour line of shafts is superb. Served me well in my G30 driver. But I get that it lacks some of of the punch of other brands offerings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

11 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

I think the Ping Tour line of shafts is superb. Served me well in my G30 driver. But I get that it lacks some of of the punch of other brands offerings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which is crazy to think because it’s built off the elements chrome shaft which is a pretty good shaft and maybe by UST Mamiya. But then again many golfers don’t know who or what most shafts are.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

Driver=Ping, Woods=Cobra, Hybrids=Ping, Irons=W/S, Wedges are a combination of Cleveland and Ping. 

Well bud you are doing better than I am right now--- In my front line bag I have 3 wedges all 3 different brands--- Macgregor , Vokey and of course Cleveland 588

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

1 hour ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

I have a whole scattered mix of clubs in my bag, but my favorite OEM is PING. They (along with Titleist) seem more focused on substance than flash. There was a good example of this on Twitter last night: they tweeted out a video documenting the history of the Turbulators.

[Also, if the word Turbulator doesn't make you start singing the Fried Eggs Golf song about Turbulators, you're missing out.]

The G30 came out six years ago. In golf life cycles, that's an eternity. But the G410 still has Turbulators. That says something important: we've all seen OEMs announce some new "revolutionary" tech that, in the very next iteration of their club, they abandon altogether. The fact that PING continues to employ this tech is a mark of a company that believes that its innovations are actually innovative, and not just marketing flash.

Kinda like my bud Bear and his son. And you would have to know his son to really appreciate this. Both of them got Ping 400 drivers when they first came out. We were waiting on the 1st tee and his son started like a Ping commercial about the turbolators. Now I have that 4 year old Homna--- He asked about my driver. I told him well it was forged by the strictest Japanese standards centuries old and was forged and quenched by the emperor urinating on it 3 times after drinking a quart of ceremonial Saki aged 100 years. It was given to me ( by Bear himself) because the 2 or 3 previous owners could not figure out how to adjust the concentric bushings for loft and lie. Bear was rolling on the tee tears streaming and his son had the deer in the headlights look. Seriously Bear bought that driver on a knockdown deal like $50 or so because no one even with the supplied instructions including him could properly adjust it. And the instructions had English too. I will admit I cheated I used my lie and loft set board with a protractor and the screw out of the adjuster. Set it static marked it them put the bushing in to coincide and locked her down

G

Well I know it's an old thread but might as well. Right now I'm pretty heavy Mizuno. I have always preferred their irons over anyone. A friend of mine had a Mizuno CLK hybrid and let me try it. He didn't get it back, this thing is crazy good. Then I won a raffle for the ST190 driver and 3 wood so they're in the bag for now and are performing quite admirably. In all honesty though, I have always played whatever fit me best. I'm switching my wedges back to SCOR, my driver before this was actually the Nicklaus ML4 which is a beast of a driver, and I played a Tour Edge XCG7 Beta 3 wood. I wasn't really liking it anymore so I entered the raffle for the Mizuno woods and got lucky. As for the putter, it can change monthly, whatever I'm feeling at the moment. Putted extremely well with a Happy Putter today and it's staying in the bag for a few more rounds.

In my Vessel-removebg-preview.png.afd31301c874ee24a33a6c5f06f4ab98.png Lux XV Cart Bag:
Driver: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png RADSPEED XB PTC 10.5° Fujikura Speeder Evolution 661 VII Stiff
Utility: callaway-golf-vector-logo-removebg-preview.png.1467fda9195e29c96aa5066f048e91b9.png Apex UW 17° and 19° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 70 6.0
4 Hybrid: image.png.0d0a9c800176ad44335fd0a7facba020.png KING LTDx 21° KBS PGI 85 Stiff
Irons: image.png.66179558e8e55b8b35b741c037395846.png ZX5/ZX7 Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: image.png.620c54f7108fefbf49a94ba169f19081.png 2.0 49°, 53°, 57° Project X LZ 6.0
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg LINK.1 34"
Ball: MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour (Thanks MGS for allowing me to test these!)

Check out my Official MGS Reviews Below!
:skycaddie: LX5 Watch - Link Here!

MaxFli.png.395dd0dca3a12529f636728b3e66a134.png Tour and TourX Golf Balls - Link Here!

image.png.28a3be9c497202cfc8176faecf8777ad.png Approach S70 Watch - Link Here!

In transition...Hogan D/3 wood and 50-58 wedges. Building a set of Hogan FT worth blacks murdered out...current irons Cleveland 588s. Odyssey putter. Oncore ball.

Hogan GS Driver/3 wood

Hogan FT Worth 15 Irons

Hogan Equalizer Wedges

Odyssey Milled Putter

OnCore Elixir and Avant Balls