Look there is a ton of confusing information out there about pured shafts and if it actually matters. If it did i would think that every tour player would have it done. I’ve seen claims of yardage increases and various other claims are there any truths to it?
Condition: Demo/Tour Van condition (slight imperfections}
All items shown in the pictures are included as a bundle. All stock items and exotic items included for $375 (does not include shipping)
Message me or email me on Murfsurfandturfphotography@hotmail.com
1. Try and win a club competition
2. Qualify for the finals of Golf in Scotland http://www.golfinscotlandseriesevents.co.uk/
3. Get my handicap moving in the right direction
4. Life time goal is to get to cat 1 (nearest I've got is 6.9)
Status so far 1 from 4
1. Came 2nd in Division 1 of May medal
2. Only competed in 1 of 4 events with 30 stableford points
3. Started 8.3 down to 7.9
4. See 3 above. I'm now 57 so get there I think I need more time on the course before it is too late! Retire?