Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

DPattGolf moving to Central Oregon

DPattGolf

So its official. I will be moving in January to what I consider to be Oregon's golf heaven, Central Oregon. I know a few people out there already but I want to meet more golfer, especially any Spies who are from the Central Oregon area. So if your from or often visit Bend, Redmond, Sunriver or the surrounding area let me know! Playing and practicing with others is always more fun than going out on your own!

*:taylormade-small: Staff Professional*

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

4 Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (5-7) :taylormade-small: P7MC - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Irons (8-P) :taylormade-small: P7MB - KBS C-Taper 130 X

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 Black 50.09 / 55.11 - KBS TOUR FLT 130 X

60* Wedge: :taylormade-small: High Toe Raw - KBS Tour 130 X

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Bag:  :taylormade-small: FlexTech Stand Bag

Glove:  :taylormade-small: Tour Preferred Glove

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5X #11

RangeFinder: :918457628_PrecisionPro: R1 Smart Rangefinder

Instagram: @dpattgolf

1 minute ago, DPattGolf said:

So its official. I will be moving in January to what I consider to be Oregon's golf heaven, Central Oregon. I know a few people out there already but I want to meet more golfer, especially any Spies who are from the Central Oregon area. So if your from or often visit Bend, Redmond, Sunriver or the surrounding area let me know! Playing and practicing with others is always more fun than going out on your own!

Awesome!  Played pronghorn last year with my buddy who lives in Eugene and it was amazing....also made it down to Klamath Falls to play Running Y .... weather was crazy - sun, rain, hail, sun, but the course layout was awesome.

Have fun out there!

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

4 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Awesome!  Played pronghorn last year with my buddy who lives in Eugene and it was amazing....also made it down to Klamath Falls to play Running Y .... weather was crazy - sun, rain, hail, sun, but the course layout was awesome.

Have fun out there!

I have never played any of the Bandon Dunes courses but those are 2 of my favorite courses in Oregon. 

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (7.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Black 6X Tipped 1" 

3 Wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus+ (14.25*) - Fujikura Ventus Blue 7x Tipped 1"

Driving Iron: :taylormade-small: P790 UDI 2 iron - HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 100 6.5

Putter: 5WoCG8Y.jpg Custom Black ER2 or Custom Black :taylormade-small: Del Monte

Good luck!  Sounds like a great move. 

Driver -  :callaway-small:   Rogue ST Max
Woods - :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -   :callaway-small:  Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                       

Wedges - :cleveland-small:  Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                               

Putter -  Evnroll   ER2
Rangefinder - :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX-10 Slope
Ball -  :vice: Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                           

Bag -  :tour-edge: Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

I too played Pronghorn last year-It rocked my world..UGH! Need redemption, so I'll certainly look you up when we head back over. Good luck on the move and perhaps we'll see you up in Spokane in July too! Cheers!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

1 hour ago, DawgDaddy said:

Good luck!  Sounds like a great move. 

Thanks!

38 minutes ago, PING Apologist #9 said:

I too played Pronghorn last year-It rocked my world..UGH! Need redemption, so I'll certainly look you up when we head back over. Good luck on the move and perhaps we'll see you up in Spokane in July too! Cheers!

Definitely let me know because I love playing that course. There are lots of other good course too of course.

I still need to talk to my wife but I would love to make it to Spokane!

I travel down to Corvallis about every 6 weeks to visit my dad.  I grew up there.  It seems like it was always raining or we just had to get there and get home.  Sorry we didn't get to hook up on one of my trips.

Well, now you are closer... a little.  I love playing in the Bend Redmond Sisters area.  My wife and I try to play there at least once a year.  We have a condo at Eagle Crest.  We usually try to play in the spring sometime around May 1.  I'll keep you posted when we make the trip.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1 minute ago, Kenny B said:

I travel down to Corvallis about every 6 weeks to visit my dad.  I grew up there.  It seems like it was always raining or we just had to get there and get home.  Sorry we didn't get to hook up on one of my trips.

Well, now you are closer... a little.  I love playing in the Bend Redmond Sisters area.  My wife and I try to play there at least once a year.  We have a condo at Eagle Crest.  We usually try to play in the spring sometime around May 1.  I'll keep you posted when we make the trip.

Sounds great!

Random fact: My best friend holds the course record on the Ridge Course at Eagle Crest with a 61 while taking par on both Par 5's on the back 9.

Just now, DPattGolf said:

Sounds great!

Random fact: My best friend holds the course record on the Ridge Course at Eagle Crest with a 61 while taking par on both Par 5's on the back 9.

I like the Ridge course better than the Resort course.  We don't play there a lot though.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Just now, Kenny B said:

I like the Ridge course better than the Resort course.  We don't play there a lot though.  

Your not alone in that opinion 

Welcome to the site 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

19 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Welcome to the site 

lol Thanks Tony 😅

On 12/28/2018 at 9:11 AM, DPattGolf said:

Leaving the wet side of the state.  Great move!

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Tomcat said:

I have been playing at Widgi Creek for two years now. Super friendly vibe and vibrant men’s and women’s groups there. Tight fairways and tough greens have made me a better golfer for sure. Hope to see you out there (closed now) for a round in the springtime. 

Have played there once a long time ago when I was still a kid. Definitely will have to play some rounds out there

• 1 month later...

Little update. Starting later this month I will be an Assistant Pro out at Eagle Crest in Redmond, Oregon. So if any of you are ever in the area feel free to come by!

12 minutes ago, DPattGolf said:

Little update. Starting later this month I will be an Assistant Pro out at Eagle Crest in Redmond, Oregon. So if any of you are ever in the area feel free to come by!

I'll have to keep that in mind.  We visit Redmond a few times here and there.  Congrats on your new job.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

9 minutes ago, DPattGolf said:

Great!  My wife and I stay at Eagle Crest once a year.  Haven't scheduled the trip yet.  Are you on the Resort course or the Ridge course?

2 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Great!  My wife and I stay at Eagle Crest once a year.  Haven't scheduled the trip yet.  Are you on the Resort course or the Ridge course?

I will be around both but I would guess maybe a little more at the Ridge

I will be around both but I would guess maybe a little more at the Ridge

I like the Ridge a lot better. I like the Challenge course too, but I never seem to do well there.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• 4 months later...

How has bend been for you? My wife and I ponder moving there or Boise every now and then. Looking for a place with close skiing as well as golf. 

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV