TESTERS WANTED! ×

Be honest - is MGS dying

jaskanski

Wait.. wut?

It’s not golf season? Well crap... I just ordered some new Fj winter gloves, and just joined my first country club...

I hope they haven’t cashed my check yet...

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

I agree with everything mentioned earlier. 

I see no reason for concern and see activity still happening, just not as much as other times of the year for obvious (and previous stated) reasons. The group here is great; have never really seen any questionable posts or ones to make me annoyed with fellow posters. Everyone is supportive.

I joined earlier this year and have noticed the 'usuals' but also nice to see others chime in here and there. I'm active when I can and feel that my comments are worthwhile. Not here to just flood threads with useless crap. At the same time, I do scope things out and read a lot to see what others are saying quite a bit.

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M2 D-Type, 9.5 degrees, (Stiff flex) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grip)

3/4W -  :cobra-small: King F6 Black 3-4 Wood (Stiff flex) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grip)

4H -  :callaway-small: Rogue (Stiff flex) (Stock grip) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grip)

4-AW -  :callaway-small: Steelhead XR Irons (Stiff flex) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grips, 7i with Winn Dri-Tac X Grip) 

SW -  :callaway-small: 56* X-Wedge

60* -  :callaway-small: MD4 Wedge

Putter - Odyssey White Hot RX #7

Bag -  :callaway-small: ORG 14 cart bag

Even during the height of the golf season you tend to see the majority of the comments coming from the same group of guys. I’d love to hear from a wider variety of folks. I read much more than I post because with each offering by others I tend to learn a little bit more. It would be cool to see some more new screen names weighing in more often.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

Man this thread is poppin! I'm guessin some guys can't maintain a +1 cap during the winter so they don't have a lot to talk about. 
I'll have you know I'm a +1.1 simulator golfer in the winter. Would be better but can't take gimmes further than 8 feet.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 10.5 *NEW* Fujikura Pro Green 65 X

:callaway-small: Rogue 15 degree Evnflow Blue 6.5

Back in the Bag :srixon-small: Z765 4-G Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:vokey-small: 54 and 60

:bobby-grace-1: Amazing Grace Ass Kicker

5 hours ago, SteddyGolf said:

Even during the height of the golf season you tend to see the majority of the comments coming from the same group of guys. I’d love to hear from a wider variety of folks. I read much more than I post because with each offering by others I tend to learn a little bit more. It would be cool to see some more new screen names weighing in more often.

I read other forums and can say that you typically see the same group of people posting on the larger forums as well.   i think people just pick areas they are interested in an post in those topics.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I'm honestly ok with threads not blowing up every 10 seconds. Life has been busy as of late, so my time I'm able to spend on the forum isn't as much as i'd like it to be...but it's nice not to have to scroll through 20 pages worth of catching up after not being on for a day. 

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

This thread is one of the reasons I love this group of people - you guys really care about this forum and all on your own have formed a true community. 

@jaskanski - I appreciate your sentiments. This time of year almost always slows down, but it's important to remember back to about 4 years ago - that was a truly slow time for the Forum, but with the help of members who really cared, we got back on the right path. We're still true to our mission - to be the most open, honest and friendly place for real golfers to connect - an online 19th hole. 

Some other comments - yes, testing opportunities drive membership and yes, most of those people only come around when there's a testing opportunity. Trust me, the moderators know who the real players are and who are the ones just looking for free stuff - it's almost comical going through the applications and seeing names that you only see in applications. They may have 60 to 70 posts, but a little digging shows they're ALL applications.  It's simple - be an active member of the community and you're likely to be chosen, basically because we know we can trust you. 

Also, this forum is almost always a "high road" type of group. We did have to ban a couple of troublemakers this year (my first bans - it was a rush!), but when alleged adults resort to the "Yeah, but what about what HE said" defense, it's time to act (seriously, I last had that discussion with my kids when they were about 8!). As adults, we all get that we're responsible for what we think, say and do and unacceptable behavior is always our own responsibility - again, that's why this community is different. We all have people here we gravitate towards, and there are people on the forum we just don't mesh with, but as long as we're respectful, we're good. 

One last thing - kudos to Stud, CG2, Stroker and MPR. You guys don't know how lucky you are to have these four guys running the show. They're doing a ton to help keep this forum on the path to continuous improvement, and you'll see the results of their work throughout 2019. These guys get it, and I'm confident they'll realize our goal of hitting 100,000 members. 

Happy New Year everyone, and here's to an awesome 2019 here at MyGolfSpy!

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

It has been said that your friends are the family that you get to choose.   This site extremely is important to me because this is where my friends reside.   Friends that I have met and enjoyed a round of golf and my cyber friends that I have yet to meet but would love to.  Friendships through the love of the game and enjoyable always civil discussions.   I have been on other sites where forming friendships is a bit more difficult.  So in a manner of speaking this site is my golfing family.   

It has been said that your friends are the family that you get to choose.   This site extremely is important to me because this is where my friends reside.   Friends that I have met and enjoyed a round of golf and my cyber friends that I have yet to meet but would love to.  Friendships through the love of the game and enjoyable always civil discussions.   I have been on other sites where forming friendships is a bit more difficult.  So in a manner of speaking this site is my golfing family.   
My wife calls everyone on here "My Spy Family" and she couldn't be more right!

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

This place is far from dying.  To avoid sounding like a broken record, this is an extremely busy time of year, especially for those of us in sales and having the last little bit of our time devoted to our extended families.  I love this place but it has been increasingly difficult trying to catch up and be active, due to the current time of year. 

However,  you can clearly see the guys who want to be here are still on the forefront and they are the MGS family.  If you look back through the forum years, this one has by far been the most active--even with fresh faces adding to the MGS family.  I think it is safe to say that the MGS family is still as respectful and full of banter as ever. 

It's been a great year in 2018.  I think we are going to have an even better one in 2019.  

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

I don't think I can add much more of value here - it's already been said, and far more eloquently than I probably could at that!

For someone like me in the Northeast, golf is done so there's no rounds to recap or practice to talk about. The bulk of the new releases either haven't been announced or so far only exist as a picture or two. So not much else to talk about there.

Sure, I like having fun talking about new beers or what I'm listening to (Tigers Jaw, for the record) (pun intended) but I come to MGS for golf talk and info. So if the season's a bit slow, the talk will be as well. I'd rather things slow down to a manageable pace than see hundreds of posts that are either people just throwing daggers at each other, or people posting utter garbage threads because they want to win a sleeve of balls. Keep it fresh and keep it real, and all will be well.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

8 hours ago, GolfSpy Barbajo said:

This thread is one of the reasons I love this group of people - you guys really care about this forum and all on your own have formed a true community. 

@jaskanski - I appreciate your sentiments. This time of year almost always slows down, but it's important to remember back to about 4 years ago - that was a truly slow time for the Forum, but with the help of members who really cared, we got back on the right path. We're still true to our mission - to be the most open, honest and friendly place for real golfers to connect - an online 19th hole. 

Some other comments - yes, testing opportunities drive membership and yes, most of those people only come around when there's a testing opportunity. Trust me, the moderators know who the real players are and who are the ones just looking for free stuff - it's almost comical going through the applications and seeing names that you only see in applications. They may have 60 to 70 posts, but a little digging shows they're ALL applications.  It's simple - be an active member of the community and you're likely to be chosen, basically because we know we can trust you. 

Also, this forum is almost always a "high road" type of group. We did have to ban a couple of troublemakers this year (my first bans - it was a rush!), but when alleged adults resort to the "Yeah, but what about what HE said" defense, it's time to act (seriously, I last had that discussion with my kids when they were about 8!). As adults, we all get that we're responsible for what we think, say and do and unacceptable behavior is always our own responsibility - again, that's why this community is different. We all have people here we gravitate towards, and there are people on the forum we just don't mesh with, but as long as we're respectful, we're good. 

One last thing - kudos to Stud, CG2, Stroker and MPR. You guys don't know how lucky you are to have these four guys running the show. They're doing a ton to help keep this forum on the path to continuous improvement, and you'll see the results of their work throughout 2019. These guys get it, and I'm confident they'll realize our goal of hitting 100,000 members. 

Happy New Year everyone, and here's to an awesome 2019 here at MyGolfSpy!

You're sick for enjoying using the ban hammer🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I should have gotten you a thor hammer for Christmas lol

Hey jask, thanks for the input. Sure it’s off season for most, but my season is just firing up down here in Sunny FLA(82* today). I have been on a bit of hiatus since Sept as I was part of the Cobra Connect Challenge, which took much time and commitment to complete the review in 5 months. So I have decided to sit back awhile and let others do the heavy work. As an 8 year member, there is no better place to be than reading the threads and posts of all the Spies. I may not add a post, but by golly you can bet I read your comments. Here’s to our Directors & Moderators for a job well done.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

The forum has slowed since fall but it will pick back up as spring approaches; happens every year.

If you look at the recent thread regarding all the different hobbies that Spies have you’ll see many are just as as active outside of golf, and since it’s winter many are now engaging in those. Myself, I’ve been working on building a new Stratocaster and woodshedding on some new guitar lessons as the rain has kept me from golf.

But, I’ve got some persimmon woods in the queue for refinishing which I’ll begin working on next week. After all this holiday stuff is finished it will give me my golf fix even if the weather isn’t cooperating.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

I'd just like to take a second here and commend MGS for allowing open and honest conversation on this topic. 99% of other forums, websites, companies ect. would take down anything that possibly portrays them in a negative light. MGS hasn't done that. They have allowed a great discussion to take place on a potentially undesirable topic. I really appreciate MGS allowing honest statements, without the prospect of being "banished". 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

I didn't want to click on this thread because it's been a bad month for dying.  Well, the month is over so I had to read what was going on.  

People come and go on forums.  That's OK.  Some stick around, and as @TheWahoo said, they become your family.  I just wish that we weren't so scattered and could get together like family.  I joined 5 years ago because of the friendly atmosphere and to learn as much as I could about this game.  I really can't say if there are more "core members" now then there were 5 years ago, but I can say that I liked all of them then, and I like all of you guys now.  That's what matters.  

I suppose we can hang out here as long as Adam lets us.  I hope that's a long time.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

For me I haven't been around much well because I haven't played much golf due to weather, holidays and family commitments. I usually take time off during this time of year dye to burn out and when my kids don't have school I don't play golf. MGS is always slow during this time of year.

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Also the new app loads slow for me on my S9 and I'm spending more time with no service on the ship.

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

On 12/30/2018 at 2:29 PM, revkev said:

I will say that because I primarily use the mobile app I sometimes miss out on threads in some areas.

Most of the time I am on my work laptop, but I only worked 7 days in December so most of my access was on the mobile app - I'm sure I missed a bunch of decent topics just because of the way I quickly browse on it.

Other than that, I have nothing to add that has not already been said better than I could have.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Off season is a time that I devote to my family. I get to talk golf sporadically, I was able to get my putters out and work with my eyeline mirror to some work in. During the season I love coming onto the sight immediately after a round and chat golf

So I think it’s seasonal.

What’re we at 99 days until The Masters?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

On 1/1/2019 at 7:20 AM, GeekingGolf said:

For me I haven't been around much well because I haven't played much golf due to weather, holidays and family commitments. I usually take time off during this time of year dye to burn out and when my kids don't have school I don't play golf. MGS is always slow during this time of year.

Also the new app loads slow for me on my S9 and I'm spending more time with no service on the ship.

4 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

Most of the time I am on my work laptop, but I only worked 7 days in December so most of my access was on the mobile app - I'm sure I missed a bunch of decent topics just because of the way I quickly browse on it.

Other than that, I have nothing to add that has not already been said better than I could have.

I'll take the opportunity to continue to preach the gospel of the Mobile version of the full site.  I was like a few other that hung on to the app out of convenience and not a great experience on the mobile before.

Once my fellow Director Stud got me to try it, I'm not going back.  You can do everything you need to do on the mobile version (I have Iphone) including most of if not all the Admin options we need to use. 

Try it....You'll like it!

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

7 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I'll take the opportunity to continue to preach the gospel of the Mobile version of the full site.  I was like a few other that hung on to the app out of convenience and not a great experience on the mobile before.

Once my fellow Director Stud got me to try it, I'm not going back.  You can do everything you need to do on the mobile version (I have Iphone) including most of if not all the Admin options we need to use. 

@GolfSpy STUDque really like the mobile version but is there any chance you can move the "who's online" box to the bottom of the page. It takes up nearly the entire screen at first when viewing on mobile. Would be nice to see the topics as soon as you load in rather than always having to scroll past the 'who's online' after every refresh. 

1 hour ago, jlukes said:

@GolfSpy STUDque really like the mobile version but is there any chance you can move the "who's online" box to the bottom of the page. It takes up nearly the entire screen at first when viewing on mobile. Would be nice to see the topics as soon as you load in rather than always having to scroll past the 'who's online' after every refresh. 

I second this

2 hours ago, jlukes said:

Give it a try now.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

I've tried it and had zero luck. Every time I try to go to the forums, I get a Tapatalk splash page pop up, then it puts me right back on the home page. I can't get to the forums with it.

Probably user error, but still...

Sent from my XT1585 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I always try to remember that I'm not good enough to get mad!

My Bag:

:ping-small:  G400 Max

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:cobra-small: King S9-1 5W

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner 3 Rescue/Hybrid

:ping-small: G400  5-UW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52* and 56*

:rife-putters-1: 2Bar Mallet

:ping-small: Traverse II Cart Bag

7 minutes ago, 00sportsman said:

I've tried it and had zero luck. Every time I try to go to the forums, I get a Tapatalk splash page pop up, then it puts me right back on the home page. I can't get to the forums with it.

Probably user error, but still...

Sent from my XT1585 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

iOS or Android? My initial guess is that you've made Tapatalk the default app for the forum, so even when you go to the mobile page, it opens the app. If you're on Android, I can step you through changing that. If iOS, someone else will need to step in.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

24 minutes ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

iOS or Android? My initial guess is that you've made Tapatalk the default app for the forum, so even when you go to the mobile page, it opens the app. If you're on Android, I can step you through changing that. If iOS, someone else will need to step in.

It's Android.  After seeing your post, I decided to go into Tapatalk and reset defaults again (I had done this twice).  

Third times a charm, or bad luck comes in threes....either way it took it this time.  And to think, your post motivated me to try it again.😋

I always try to remember that I'm not good enough to get mad!

My Bag:

:ping-small:  G400 Max

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:cobra-small: King S9-1 5W

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner 3 Rescue/Hybrid

:ping-small: G400  5-UW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52* and 56*

:rife-putters-1: 2Bar Mallet

:ping-small: Traverse II Cart Bag

It’s winter in most places and it’s the calm before the PGA Show..don’t worry the hustle and bustle will be back soon!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson