TESTERS WANTED! ×

2019 Official MGS Fantasy Golf League

STUDque

1 hour ago, jahren01 said:

You played the trade well. Move back a few spots and you get a very strong top 4. I get my guy I want and create a strong few backups for add depth. Again well done.

Who are you taking number 1?

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE TRUTH DIVISION COMMISSIONER

THE FOLLOWING TRANSACTION HAS BEEN APPROVED

Jahren One Putt Masters receives draft picks 1.1, 5.1, 6.16 and 7.1

Blackngold_Blood receives draft picks 1.6, 3.6, 9.6 and 10.11

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Also, as an aside to that trade and my discussion with CNosil earlier, if anyone in the top 6 would like to consider a trade back scenario I'm open for business.

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

SIK Golf Flo-C

2 hours ago, GolfJunkie302 said:

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure if this makes any difference in the outcome of the draft. But if I just unknowingly made a critical mistake and totally just jeopardized my season, someone tell me before I do it again. emoji23.png

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I do believe the comments imply the trade is favorable to your side and I made a rookie mistake.  Maybe we should make a second trade.  Interested?

You played the trade well. Move back a few spots and you get a very strong top 4. I get my guy I want and create a strong few backups for add depth. Again well done.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
Yeah I wasn't sure who to take #1 and I am hoping the guy I was looking at is still there at #6.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

I do believe the comments imply the trade is favorable to your side and I made a rookie mistake.  Maybe we should make a second trade.  Interested?

You never know who it will work out best for. Players can get hurt have bad rounds and miss cuts. Players you pick up in a late round can win a major and boost you to wins.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Loving this action!  Here's another picks trade for Digest:

81372D5A-8A4A-4903-BC34-63124F282F64.jpeg

Also a brief PSA:

Members of Digest may have gotten an email stating the draft is today at 8pm EST. This is an error. Digest will be drafting at 9pm EST as originally scheduled. I'm guessing this just a bit of code Fantrax has to clean up distinguishing divisions

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

e64ff2289f5d6d1e5af331c1bea7aa07_400x400

KEL HYPER SR.'s MGS BIG BOARD 1.0

1. Justin Rose - England. Current World #1 and with a win this year. Has game, will travel. Frequent putter changes could make you weary, but a world class ball-striker who can win anywhere.
  2. Dustin Johnson - USA. Explosive athlete, with at least 1 win for the past 11 years. Lets adversity run off his back like water off a duck in a lake. 
  3. Justin Thomas - USA. JT has taken the mantle of the young gun to watch. Accomplished much in his career and pound for pound one of the longest on tour. 
  4. Brooks Koepka - USA. BK has it his way in majors. Shockingly without many tournament wins but when a major comes around always in the hunt. He adds that consistency he could be the best player in class
  5. Bryson DeChambeau - USA. Iconoclast, but 4 wins in last 9 can't be wrong. Scouts say he thinks he's smarter than everyone else. If he adds a major this year, might prove he is.
  6. Tiger Woods - USA. The ultimate risk on the board. Could win 4 times, could win 1. Either way, you want to have excitement around your team, landing Big Cat is going to make that so.
  7. Jon Rahm - Spain. Built like a mack truck and full of emotion, so much so that some scouts say it hurts his chances to be anything more than  a really good player. If he starts playing well it'll be Vamos Rahm!
  8. Rory McIlroy - Northern Ireland. Prodigious talent, but has the game started to pass him by? Wedge play is not great for a player as long as he, but if he gets the bounce in his step, look out!
  9. Xander Schauffele - USA. Ultimate gamer, just lacking a skill that pops off the board. High floor guy, but maybe not the highest ceiling. The Pro ready prospect of this class.
  10. Francesco Molinari - Italy. Euro Tour status ranks him lower than others, but he has a big game hunter feel. Showed his metal at the Ryder Cup, and his run in summer 2018. Best Primary Euro on the board.
  11. Tommy Fleetwood - England. Runs together with Molinari. Always trendy, always playing well, perhaps a bit high with Euro tour commitmenets, but an absolute hammer from the Ryder Cup. Is it finally his time?
  12. Tony Finau - USA. Has the talent to be a top 5 guy, just doesn't have the winning pedigree. If that changes, could be a steal near the back end of the first
  13. Marc Leishman - Australia. Seemingly always sneaking around the top of the leaderboard in big events, always threatening. Sneaky good and a solid play near the end of round 1.
  14. Jason Day - Australia. Former World #1 and major winner can be had for a bargain. Biggest concern is injury, as he seems to be a walking aliment. Hopefully he asked Santa for some bandages this year.
  15. Patrick Cantlay - USA. The promise of a former #1 amateur player in the world, finally getting fulfilled. Could he be next young American to get his major? 
  16. Matt Kuchar - USA. Top 10 machine, always performing in your big events and with two wins already on the wraparound season. Went close at the Open, always like Augusta, could he find his major this year?
  17. Jordan Spieth - USA. Seems impossible for him to stay in the wilderness for so long, the talent is too good. Much like Tiger in the first, could be a boon of a second round pick. 
  18. Patrick Reed - USA. Scouts knock is that he's not a team player. Luckily, golf is a solo game. Seems moody and angry at world, fuels himself. Jay Cutler comparison is strong here.
  19. Rickie Fowler - USA. Most marketable name on the board outside of Tiger, but lack of success leaves you wanting. Also, ball switch this year, could take time for him to find form.
  20. Bubba Watson - USA. 3 wins last season after switching back to the ball he found success with. Kills at classic venues, but fades near end of year sometimes. Two time Masters champ though
  21. Phil Mickelson - USA. 9 million more in his pocket frees him up to maybe try a late career resurgence like Vijay Singh. No one doubts the talent, but decisions making at times seems suspect. The thrill is never gone.
  22. Webb Simpson - USA. Defending Players champion and seemingly confident after the switch from the belly putter. Won't wow you with one set skill, but is solid across the board. Good second banana to a star.
  23. Paul Casey - England. The english version of Webb Simpson, with one less major to his credit. Casey's always around the top 25, would be a solid, if unexciting, add.
  24. Sergio Garcia - Spain. 1 year removed from his equipment switch and after a strong Ryder Cup, a win in Spain, and 7 straight top 10's worldwide, is Sergio back? Golf is more fun with him around.
  25. Gary Woodland - USA. Bombs it a country mile, but has trouble finishing tournaments, either getting outplayed or just not converting in good spots. Bad luck, or a trend? Also, recent equipment change as well... worth watching.
  26. Alex Noren - Sweden. Former top player in the world, does a lot of his damage on the Euro tour though. Could contend at bigger tournaments, or could bust out. Risky guy, but could pay dividends.
  27. Hideki Matsuyama - Japan. President's Cup year and you know he'll be playing to earn a spot on that team. Always fickle but formerly the second ranked player in the world. Constant media pressure is a factor though.
  28. Billy Horschel - USA. Started last season very slow but found something in the back half of the year, going 3 for 3 with top 5 finishes in playoff events. Slight resurgence for the former Gator?
  29. Aaron Wise - USA. Former NCAA Champ at Oregon won last season. A bit of a boom or bust type prospect, but if he takes a step forward this year, he could really lift your team
  30. Louis Oosthuzien - South Africa. Sneaky good, almost forgettable. Plays big events well and a former major winner. Good end of round 2, start of round 3 pick
  31. Adam Scott - Australia. Showed this week at Farmers what he can still do. As always, the putter remains the question. Good value at the end of round 2, start of 3 though.
  32. Cameron Smith - Australia. The next great Aussie? At least a shot of his greatness seen last year as a t-5 at Augusta. Interesting play

SIK Golf Flo-C

You forgot Chucky 3 sticks and Tommy Two Gloves .... 🤣

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

Well that looks nothing like my actual rankings. 😳😬

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

1 minute ago, GB13 said:

Well that looks nothing like my actual rankings. 😳😬

Seriously....where are all of the euro tour guys ?????

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

Just now, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Seriously....where are all of the euro tour guys ?????

Yeah, I think I have Molinari at 50-something instead of 10. I just don't see him playing enough tournaments to matter. 

On an unrelated note, I may go 0-50 this year. 🤷🏼‍♂️

3 minutes ago, GB13 said:

Yeah, I think I have Molinari at 50-something instead of 10. I just don't see him playing enough tournaments to matter. 

On an unrelated note, I may go 0-50 this year. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Eddie or Frankie ??  😁

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

Just now, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Eddie or Frankie ??  😁

You probably don't want to hear the answer to that... 

I mean, it's not my list either... blame Kel Hyper Sr. guys.

SIK Golf Flo-C

Zero research going into the draft. This is definitely the way to defend a title lol 

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

2 minutes ago, Undershooter30 said:

Zero research going into the draft. This is definitely the way to defend a title lol 

I don't even know how'd you research something like this. After like the top 20 players it's all guessing anyway.

SIK Golf Flo-C

1 minute ago, Berg Ryman said:

I don't even know how'd you research something like this. After like the top 20 players it's all guessing anyway.

Yeah, definitely a luck element to the latter rounds. 

9 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

Just paying attention to players trending and what not I guess. 

When did the draft order change btw? I just noticed that I'm not picking in the same spot. 

Edit: I went back and reread page 4. I skipped that one I guess.

@GolfSpy STUDque and @Berg Ryman I was looking at the scoring for the league and was curious how the Top 25, Top 10, Top 3, and Wins work.  Are they all worth the same or does it add together so a win is worth 20?

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

12 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

@GolfSpy STUDque and @Berg Ryman I was looking at the scoring for the league and was curious how the Top 25, Top 10, Top 3, and Wins work.  Are they all worth the same or does it add together so a win is worth 20?

They add together. 

2 minutes ago, GB13 said:

They add together. 

Thanks @GB13

Digest draft started a bit early but Stud will reset whatever happens and "official" start will be at 9...

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

31 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Digest draft started a bit early but Stud will reset whatever happens and "official" start will be at 9...

9 eastern? I'm still not seeing an option for a draft room.

Just now, Undershooter30 said:

9 eastern? I'm still not seeing an option for a draft room.

Yes, 9 Eastern. I may wait a few extra minutes just so Truth finishes they're draft up...which is going pretty well *knock on wood*

Draft room will be here:

9B0F22C3-259E-4631-B8B0-1531897D0D7C.jpeg

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch