Regional Combined Introduction Threads Read more... ×
Spy Chat: The Hall of Fame for MGS Read more... ×

Will be interesting to see who gets the most value out of their picks. With the leagues being so deep definitely made every pick important. Kinda wishing I had taken grace earlier as he was available for the longest time!

Wow, only 4 of my players are playing in the tournament this weekend. I guess that makes setting a lineup easy...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bardle said:

Wow, only 4 of my players are playing in the tournament this weekend. I guess that makes setting a lineup easy...

I have 7 players playing, and no matter what I choose, it will be wrong. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I have 7 players playing, and no matter what I choose, it will be wrong. 

Same thing. 8 of my 10 are scheduled to play. I’ll be happy if I somehow get 2 of those picks correct.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

On 2/3/2019 at 11:45 AM, bardle said:

I'd be open to going 2 or 3 for one on Rory to help you fill out your team a little better if you see anything. I hate seeing people get hosed cause they couldn't make a time. No worries if not.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Thanks man. I'll take a look at your roster and see if we can make a deal. 

I think I realize what happened after thinking on it. It's the only explanation for me getting Rory but nobody else from my list.

Either A: My original rankings of only like 10 guys from pre first draft were repopulated and I screwed up importing the new rankings

Or B: My new rankings were overwritten when the my old rankings were repopulated

My fault either way for not double checking just before the draft. 😭

Here's hoping some of my waiver wire claims go through!

2 hours ago, Berg Ryman said:

Guys, pick-ups have started. If there are issues let us know, but it appears everything is working according to order.

Agree.  It looked like everything went according to plan once the drop/adds would process.  Good Luck this week, y'all!  Remember:  Unlike some other fantasy golf, you cannot alter your lineup AT ALL once the first ball is in the air on Thursday.

• Like 3

Get those lineups in boys.

I'm excited for this. Gives me a some motivation to watch and keep up with the tourney's that aren't majors. Good luck everyone...except stud

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, bardle said:

Get those lineups in boys.

I'm excited for this. Gives me a some motivation to watch and keep up with the tourney's that aren't majors. Good luck everyone...except stud

Looks like I've got some tough matchups this week. You and @jahren01 are lucky I'm rolling with my B team!

• Like 1

I got my lineup set yesterday, I have exactly 4 golfers playing this week, so I *just* made it! This is going to be a lot of fun. 

• Like 2

Sh!t, one of my starters withdrew last night! I guess starting 0-2 isn't that bad...

Edited by GB13
  • Sad 1