C3002A3B-915E-479D-8322-818AD91CF98A.jpeg

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

Thanks Snedzzz.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Thanks Snedzzz.

Yeah, thanks Sneds. 

• Like 1

I’m glad I didn’t send my team to the dumpster like I was thinking of doing a few weeks ago. Thanks Gary Woodland for a 5-0 week and jumping up to 2nd!

Out of curiosity, @Berg Ryman, who would you need off my roster for Matthew Wolff?

Man 1 birdie away from a 5-0 week. Bubba killed me this week. Speaking of Bubba Watson, anybody want him!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Man 1 birdie away from a 5-0 week. Bubba killed me this week. Speaking of Bubba Watson, anybody want him!

In know you have proposed a trade with me that has bubba included. Trying to figure out if I really want to give up The players you are asking for; since they make cuts and play regularly. The lack of events played is the problem with those big name golfers

11 hours ago, GB13 said:

Out of curiosity, @Berg Ryman, who would you need off my roster for Matthew Wolff?

A minor miracle... or Rory.

Seriously though, holding Wolff and Hovland until the playoffs because I think both of them will threaten a win before we get to the playoffs. I did the same thing last season with Niemann once he turned pro and it almost worked.

Edit: And yes, I moved to get Wolff after he announced he was going pro two weeks ago to get out ahead of you guys thinking of getting him this week. That's the good part with basically having two spots open for rotation for flukey picks every week.

• Like 1

...what are the odds that I end up playing 2 different teams who start the tournament winner.... Convinced that I'm just doomed in this league; time to start growing out my mullet like Rickie.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Berg Ryman said:

A minor miracle... or Rory.

Seriously though, holding Wolff and Hovland until the playoffs because I think both of them will threaten a win before we get to the playoffs. I did the same thing last season with Niemann once he turned pro and it almost worked.

Edit: And yes, I moved to get Wolff after he announced he was going pro two weeks ago to get out ahead of you guys thinking of getting him this week. That's the good part with basically having two spots open for rotation for flukey picks every week.

I did the same for Wolff. Kid is gonna be a stud.

Okay guys looks like I'm too late for this year but count me in next year, love the fantasy game. I signed up on fantrax which I was not familiar with. So I'll be ready next year!

SpyStaffSlam Wilson D7 Driver winner 2019

Shot Tracking by Arccos Caddie            I'm Right Handed

Titleist TS2 10.5* Driver, HZRDUS SMOKE 60g stiff Shaft        Sometimes use (Wilson/Staff 2019  D7 Driver UST Mamiya Helium stiff shaft)

Titleist TS2 15* Fairway, HZRDUS SMOKE 70g stiff Shaft

Titleist 816H1 19* , Fujikura Motore Speeder stiff shaft

Titleist 816H1 23* , Fujikura Motore Speeder stiff shaft

Titleist 816H1 27* Hybrid w/ Diamana Blue Board 70 HY Stiff Shaft ( trade this club out for 5 iron sometimes )

Titleist AP1 5-PW KURO KAGE low balance iron graphite stiff shafts plus 0.5", 1* upright

Vokey TVD 52*M SM4 inscribed WILLEY   Aerotech Steelfiber i125 xflex plus 1", 1* upright

Vokey Spin Milled BV 56-11 c-c True Temper Wedge shaft

Vokey TVD 60*M SM4 inscribed WILLEY   Aerotech Steelfiber i125 xflex plus 1", 1* upright

Golf Pride Tour Velvet midsize grips

Scotty Cameron California Monterey 35" putter, The Art of Putting Head Cover, Scotty Cameron Golf Matador Putter Grip Mid-size.

Titleist ProV1x

Callaway 15' pocket ball retriever ( I use this too much! )

All carried in my 2012 Titleist Staff Bag.

I still own a set of Ping I 3 green dot irons 3-PW stiff steel shafts ( first set I was ever fit for).

I'll go Alex Noren straight up for Bubba. One major disappointment for another. I wouldn't take it if I were you, but I'm not you.

Sent from my XT1585 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

@Berg Ryman any chance of getting them two trades pushed through before rosters lock tomorrow?

• Like 1

Boy do I wish that Keegan Bradley trade went through right now.
Also I am not sure why I played Mahan over Hughes. After this week I think Hunter is dead to me!

• Like 1

Well Beau Hossler, nothing like cruising along 4 under on the round today just to go +7 on the last 3 holes including a 9 to finish +3 on the day. Top 15 to a T79 woohoo!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I think I like my B squad more than the A. They may not win but they sure make cuts! 

• Like 1

On 6/21/2019 at 10:49 AM, blackngold_blood said:

Boy do I wish that Keegan Bradley trade went through right now.
Also I am not sure why I played Mahan over Hughes. After this week I think Hunter is dead to me! emoji38.png

I'm fine with how things have played out so far 😄

I'm fine with how things have played out so far
I bet you are! The messed up thing was I was getting ready for work and checked fantrax to see it hadn't went through at 5:35 about 10 minutes before first tee off. Then checked back at 5:41 to see it went through. Got excited and set my lineup only to realize that it was 1 minute after the lineups locked!

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I think I like my B squad more than the A. They may not win but they sure make cuts! 
Yup. I was just checking and we've got an interesting Sunday brewing. Tied at 135, I was thinking my 3 have to outscore your 4 somehow. Then I checked the PGA app, and it shows Jones as an MDF after 54. It's going to be tight, buddy.

27 minutes ago, 00sportsman said:

Yup. I was just checking and we've got an interesting Sunday brewing. Tied at 135, I was thinking my 3 have to outscore your 4 somehow. Then I checked the PGA app, and it shows Jones as an MDF after 54. It's going to be tight, buddy.

Oh man, I did not know that. Probably gonna come down to the finish bonuses which I think you've got the edge right now. Good luck though. 

Well Beau Hossler, nothing like cruising along 4 under on the round today just to go +7 on the last 3 holes including a 9 to finish +3 on the day. Top 15 to a T79 woohoo!

I just noticed that Tringale went +7 overall yesterday as well. Both missed the secondary cut. Not a good week for me.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1