GolfSpy STUDque

Fantasy Tour Championship.jpg

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

Hey @bardle are you starting to hear footsteps yet?  Don't you dare let off the gas pedal or you will be passed!

I just wish I could play the Truth division all the time since I'm 15-14 in my own division but 19-5 against the cross-town rivals.

Capture.JPG.b1bd95e1dcc9580406546688d5897b17.JPG

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bucky CC said:

Hey @bardle are you starting to hear footsteps yet?  Don't you dare let off the gas pedal or you will be passed!

I just wish I could play the Truth division all the time since I'm 15-14 in my own division but 19-5 against the cross-town rivals.

Capture.JPG.b1bd95e1dcc9580406546688d5897b17.JPG

Ha. I've fallen out of first before and come back. I'm just glad the Cobra connect challenge is representing hard in our league right now. 

• Like 1

On 6/22/2019 at 3:58 PM, blackngold_blood said:

I bet you are! The messed up thing was I was getting ready for work and checked fantrax to see it hadn't went through at 5:35 about 10 minutes before first tee off. Then checked back at 5:41 to see it went through. Got excited and set my lineup only to realize that it was 1 minute after the lineups locked!

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I'll take full responsibility for this not getting done BnB. Stud sent me a DM on Twitter asking me to take a look at it on Wednesday night at 11:59 but I was long into dream land. We had a discussion over the merits of the deal (Stud thought it was a touch unbalanced, I thought otherwise) that morning at 6:30 but got it in late. I hope you'll accept my apology.

I'll take full responsibility for this not getting done BnB. Stud sent me a DM on Twitter asking me to take a look at it on Wednesday night at 11:59 but I was long into dream land. We had a discussion over the merits of the deal (Stud thought it was a touch unbalanced, I thought otherwise) that morning at 6:30 but got it in late. I hope you'll accept my apology.

No worries Berg! I would have been 4 points short of winning if it had went through anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

42 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

No worries Berg! I would have been 4 points short of winning if it had went through anyways.

Just being transparent BnB, no shadowy dealing. Also, in case you're wondering my thoughts on the deal. I saw it as you solidifying your lineup with more options for your potential playoff run against someone trying to get good players who may factor into the open to make a push for the eight seed, which I think is what both of you were doing.

• Like 1

Just being transparent BnB, no shadowy dealing. Also, in case you're wondering my thoughts on the deal. I saw it as you solidifying your lineup with more options for your potential playoff run against someone trying to get good players who may factor into the open to make a push for the eight seed, which I think is what both of you were doing.
Yeah the biggest thing for me in the trade was Bradley's FedEx points. With Fitzpatrick not qualifying for the playoffs, I wanted somebody that should play the first 2 legs anyways(hopefully more). Hoping to have 4 guys eligible all the way through to the tour championship if I make it that far.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

COMMISSIONER FIGHT THIS WEEK... GET HYPED

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Berg Ryman said:

COMMISSIONER FIGHT THIS WEEK... GET HYPED

I'm sure it will be an absolute war.  I'm picturing something like this:

922324901_slapfight.gif.c5eba74ddad3acb6c07fea0534ad8af3.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

A slap battle is right. I can't even field a full team this week. @Berg Ryman why don't you make it a fair fight and roll with 3?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

A slap battle is right. I can't even field a full team this week. @Berg Ryman why don't you make it a fair fight and roll with 3?

Ya know what, if you agree to it in all honesty, I'll do it.

• Like 1

As much as I'm sure @cnosil would love it, you really don't have to. I've only got 3 and don't see any options on the waiver wire I'd be willing to drop someone for. Doesn't make much sense to drop one of my guys for The Open when whoever I add will invariably miss the cut. 

• Like 1

On 6/24/2019 at 10:32 AM, Berg Ryman said:

We actually went back and forth with a few counter proposals, I saw it as a way to pick up some golfers with better scoring averages per cut made and play spoiler heading out. 

• Like 1

We actually went back and forth with a few counter proposals, I saw it as a way to pick up some golfers with better scoring averages per cut made and play spoiler heading out. 

Looks like your getting the better end of the trade so far. Still had Keegan when he went off then got Tringale, who is having himself a good tourney this week!

Nothing like starting a guy with 2 triples. 🙄

Nothing like starting a guy with 2 triples.

You need to lose some matches
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

You need to lose some matches emoji16.png

I'd really rather not.