Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

How do you all calculate if a membership at a CC is worth it???

PMookie

When we moved, it out me pretty close to a CC that is a LITTLE more affordable. How do you all calculate whether or not joining is worth it? Add-up average rounds and range balls a month to see how much you spend, then compare to the monthly dues at the CC??? This one would be $247 a month, plus $19 for a cart for 18 holes. Initiation is only $300 right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

that’s how i would do it. Plus if there are any other features like good practice areas/range that I would get use out of cause practicing sometimes takes less time

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

When we moved, it out me pretty close to a CC that is a LITTLE more affordable. How do you all calculate whether or not joining is worth it? Add-up average rounds and range balls a month to see how much you spend, then compare to the monthly dues at the CC??? This one would be $247 a month, plus $19 for a cart for 18 holes. Initiation is only $300 right now.

Yup pretty simply formula add up total cost and divide by the number of rounds you anticipate playing. You should also find out if they have any special discounts at the pro shop - for instance our club matches big box stores on the big names and on occasion offers an additional 10%. Also our GHIN membership is part of the package plus unlimited use of the range.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Figure out your monthly average of rounds of golf, and see what the breakdown is per round based on what you think you will average there a month.

Keeping it simple, say you average 10 rounds a month.  That's $24.70 a round, just for greens fees.  Add on another $19 per round, and you are now essentially at $45 per round.

The cart fee wouldn't factor in for me if they let me walk and/or of the course is easily walkable.  Obviously there will be seasons of the year where you'll want a cart, or during events or rounds where you are playing with a group that you'll want a cart.

I'll give you a few other things to think about beyond just the cost of playing golf there.  Is there ample opportunity to get a game consistently at certain times when you will want to play.  i.e. - can you join a Saturday morning "dog fight" or other member group of 16-20 golfers that plays at the same time every week at that time?

Does this club offer regular outtings for members/tournaments for members/other opportunities for competitive rounds with other members?  Is this something that appeals to you?

I'll just leave you with this thought.  If you join this club and you can't get a game with other members, what's the point?  But if the club has a bunch of active members that are open and receptive to new members joining their regular times when they play, then that is an intangible that you really can't put a dollar amount on.

Putting it another way.  If one club costs me $250 a month but all I can do is play solo golf, with no opportunity for tournaments or other group member outtings, but there is another club close by that costs $500 a month but there are always tournaments, outtings, and member events where I can play in at least weekly, I'd choose the club that costs me $500 a month.  It's those intangible organized rounds with other members that you really can't put a price on.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

Figure out your monthly average of rounds of golf, and see what the breakdown is per round based on what you think you will average there a month.
Keeping it simple, say you average 10 rounds a month.  That's $24.70 a round, just for greens fees.  Add on another $19 per round, and you are now essentially at $45 per round.
The cart fee wouldn't factor in for me if they let me walk and/or of the course is easily walkable.  Obviously there will be seasons of the year where you'll want a cart, or during events or rounds where you are playing with a group that you'll want a cart.
I'll give you a few other things to think about beyond just the cost of playing golf there.  Is there ample opportunity to get a game consistently at certain times when you will want to play.  i.e. - can you join a Saturday morning "dog fight" or other member group of 16-20 golfers that plays at the same time every week at that time?
Does this club offer regular outtings for members/tournaments for members/other opportunities for competitive rounds with other members?  Is this something that appeals to you?
I'll just leave you with this thought.  If you join this club and you can't get a game with other members, what's the point?  But if the club has a bunch of active members that are open and receptive to new members joining their regular times when they play, then that is an intangible that you really can't put a dollar amount on.
Putting it another way.  If one club costs me $250 a month but all I can do is play solo golf, with no opportunity for tournaments or other group member outtings, but there is another club close by that costs $500 a month but there are always tournaments, outtings, and member events where I can play in at least weekly, I'd choose the club that costs me $500 a month.  It's those intangible organized rounds with other members that you really can't put a price on.

Awesome, thanks!!!

I would try to figure out how much you will use the new place. Do you like the facilities, like the course, like the members? How often will you sneak out in the evening for 6 holes at dusk or hit balls for a 1/2 hour before work? How much is that worth to you? If that number is worth it to you then it's worth it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 10.5 *NEW* Fujikura Pro Green 65 X

:callaway-small: Rogue 15 degree Evnflow Blue 6.5

Back in the Bag :srixon-small: Z765 4-G Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:vokey-small: 54 and 60

:bobby-grace-1: Amazing Grace Ass Kicker

This post is spot on. There are things a good country club offers that you just don’t get at public courses. Does your membership include pool and tennis? I know ours does and that’s great if you have kids.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

I can't say I've ever put a calculator to the proposition of joining or being a club member. Not that it doesn't matter... I just haven't done it. For probably the past ten years or so I've been a member of a private golf club. It's golf and golf only. I joined this club as I didn't any longer want to pay for ammities I didn't use or was not interested in. Those being.... fine dining (often suspect), pool, spa, gym, tennis, fancy clubhouse, assessments, cliques, etc. etc. I've always pretty much joined a club for golf access with a nice course. I can usually play at my course most anytime I want and on a moments notice even. There are two other private clubs in town - one of which I was a member for 15 years. However, they are expensive as compared to my current club. But the items I listed above are what people are paying for and will get for their dollar. It's good to have choices.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

For me I don’t as it is not a budget friendly club when I play maybe ten rounds a month on the high end. What I do get is a great group of members to grab a game with and a really fun golf course. Never have to worry about a tee time or getting out for a round on the afternoon in the weekends with my son.

The big factor me me was the beach and pool so my wife has something there that she enjoys. Second biggest factor is that our club treats children as club members. We do a lot of activities for the kids and have a great junior program that all of my kids participate in with my oldest playing on the Jr League team.

I personally view the value in our membership in that it is a place for us to spend five months a year together as a family. The dollars and cents matter but feel that we get a lot out of our membership. Almost to the point that I would leave the club before the rest of my family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

I was a member of a club via my parents growing up. Once they retired they gave up he private club life but I have a lot of cousins who are members at clubs. I’ve visited and rubbed shoulders with lots of rich people. We’re talking 100k plus initiation fees. I’d say those folks don’t look at a budget and more join to be around other high net worth individuals. Many networks and friends in high places really help those in sales, stock market, business owners, vp’s, CEO’s and people who inherit a lot of money join several clubs throughout the USA or world, some use private jets to commute to these courses etc.

For me I’d definitely use the whole cost per round thing. At prices you mentioned it would only allow a semi private club around here and even at that we’d be talking 1000 plus initiation sometimes called a stock purchase plus yearly dues around 1000 and MAYBE if you leave you can sell the stock back to get either more or break even on that part but the yearly dues they keep. Maybe you get access to course and that’s all. Pay extra for cart and balls and anything they run like club championship etc. I’d say id you found a course that’s 400 yo join plus 200 a month for unlimited golf JUMP ON IT! It’s a great white whale. It don’t exist in my neck of the woods. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ben S
Hailing from N Aurora IL

WITB:
Putter: Mizuno by Bettinardi BC1 w/SuperStroke MidSlim 2.0 Flamed finish (1 Degree)
Driver: Ping G – Mitsubishi Diamana Blue 73 X (10.5 Degree)
3 Wood : Callaway Epic Flash – Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75 S (15.5 Degree)
3 Hybrid: Tour Edge CBX 119 – Project X EvenFlow Black 85 S (18 Degree)
3 Hybrid: Ping G – Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue HY 86 S (19 Degree)
4 – GW: Ping i210 - Oban CT-115 X (22.5 - 50 Degrees)
SW: Titleist SM7 S Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (54 Degree)
LW: Titleist SM7 D Grind - Tour Chrome - Stock S200 (58 Degree)
All Grips:  Winn Dri-Tec Midsize - Gray/Blue w/ 2 extra wraps low hand
Customizing:
Lime Green/Hot Pink Custom Paintfill - all clubs
White ferrules with Blue Stripes from Cell-Parts.net
Irons fitted & built by True Spec Golf
Custom Headcovers from Sunfish Golf
PING White DLX Cart Bag

20 hours ago, GSwag said:

The math is fairly simple, but this post outlines a few of the intangibles.  Opportunity to play, opportunity to make friends, opportunity to compete.  I've been a member at my home club for about 25 years.  I have a number of different groups I can join each weekend, depending on when I prefer to play.  Those groups are pretty good at inviting new members to join in, so its easy to get started. Other than the occasional outing day, I can play almost any time during the week.  We have about a dozen tournament events each year, with differing formats and differing levels of seriousness.  We compete in an inter-club league with 19 other nearby private clubs.  After 25 years, this is where almost all of my golf friends are  My wife and I vacation with our golf friends, we have dinners together, parties.  There can be a lot of great things about being a private club member, well beyond the golf.  But those things aren't present to the same extent at every club, not everyone will be a good fit at any specific club.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

Before starting a family I never did the math because I used to so much my club was losing money. But now because I’ve realized it’s maybe once a weekend I caught myself the other night seeing if worth it moving toward. Then it hit me.... I’d have to go back to the public golf life 

Figure out the cost per round plus what you usually spend for the range per month.

Is it worth that?

Does your family use the amenities offered? What would the normally cost?

Figure that in.

That’s how I do it

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Doesn’t look like I’ll join after doing the math. I’d have to play 8 times a month to break even, and I know that won’t happen, especially during winter months. Adding in $20 for a cart each round is what kills it. This course is not walkable, as it has long distances between tees, and is very hilly. Our new house has a pool, so the kids will swim at home, and no one else golfs, so I’m the only one trying to get-in rounds to make-up for the cost. Oh, well....

Ugh. Looks like I’ll just stick with going to the public course....

Don't feel bad!  I joined a club mid year last year for $1,000.  Played a total of 10 rounds so I averaged $100 a round walking.  My food and booze bill was about $300 a month on top of that.  But, as others have mentioned, unless you are retired and can play a ton the math generally never works out in your favor.  That being said I'm on the fence about joining to start the year this year.  My internal debate is whether or not it is worth the cost to play whenever I want without 5 hours rounds or getting up at 5 am to play public.  I need my twins to grow up and be sick of me.

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

24 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

Don't feel bad!  I joined a club mid year last year for $1,000.  Played a total of 10 rounds so I averaged $100 a round walking.  My food and booze bill was about $300 a month on top of that.  But, as others have mentioned, unless you are retired and can play a ton the math generally never works out in your favor.  That being said I'm on the fence about joining to start the year this year.  My internal debate is whether or not it is worth the cost to play whenever I want without 5 hours rounds or getting up at 5 am to play public.  I need my twins to grow up and be sick of me.

This was a huge factor in my decision to join a private club. I was a member at one where the math didn't quite work out but it provided me the opportunity to play regularly at a normal pace and go out in late afternoons and play 18 in two hours. Currently at a club where I got a great deal and there are only about 150 regular playing members, which I enjoy immensely. And in my area the courses are way better maintained than the public facilities. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

16 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

This was a huge factor in my decision to join a private club. I was a member at one where the math didn't quite work out but it provided me the opportunity to play regularly at a normal pace and go out in late afternoons and play 18 in two hours. Currently at a club where I got a great deal and there are only about 150 regular playing members, which I enjoy immensely. And in my area the courses are way better maintained than the public facilities. 

43 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

This is what I am currently processing in my head.  I have two golf courses five minutes from my house.  One is $350 a month, plus cart, and all of that other stuff in it as well, but it is totally private and I could hit the course any time I wanted to and play in two hours or whatever.

Then there is the public course also 5 minutes from the house here, and they are offering a $1,600 annual membership that includes cart fees.  It's public though, so I would have to navigate with whomever happens to be on the course when I decide to play.  We lost the most heavily trafficked public course in town this past summer, which won't reopen until it is done being redesigned in a year or so, so all of those golfers have to go somewhere.  The course with the $1,600 all inclusive membership doesn't get all that much play, which is why the membership is so affordable, but not only are you always dealing with the uncertainty of what you will run into on the course, but also the fact that the conditions on the public course will probably never be even comparable to the private course.

It's just so frustrating, because dropping $400 - $500 a month is really not in my budget, especially on the salary I make, which is pitiful, so I'm left with $1,600 a year and a lot of uncertainty.  But I know I'd play a ton of golf, so I'd get my moneys worth.  But in the end, I'd have to know I could get a game at least once a week to make any membership worth it.  Playing solo is ok from time to time, but all the time it just sucks after awhile.

1 hour ago, GSwag said:

This is what I am currently processing in my head.  I have two golf courses five minutes from my house.  One is $350 a month, plus cart, and all of that other stuff in it as well, but it is totally private and I could hit the course any time I wanted to and play in two hours or whatever.

Then there is the public course also 5 minutes from the house here, and they are offering a $1,600 annual membership that includes cart fees.  It's public though, so I would have to navigate with whomever happens to be on the course when I decide to play.  We lost the most heavily trafficked public course in town this past summer, which won't reopen until it is done being redesigned in a year or so, so all of those golfers have to go somewhere.  The course with the $1,600 all inclusive membership doesn't get all that much play, which is why the membership is so affordable, but not only are you always dealing with the uncertainty of what you will run into on the course, but also the fact that the conditions on the public course will probably never be even comparable to the private course.

It's just so frustrating, because dropping $400 - $500 a month is really not in my budget, especially on the salary I make, which is pitiful, so I'm left with $1,600 a year and a lot of uncertainty.  But I know I'd play a ton of golf, so I'd get my moneys worth.  But in the end, I'd have to know I could get a game at least once a week to make any membership worth it.  Playing solo is ok from time to time, but all the time it just sucks after awhile.

If the budget doesn't work then it is a moot point. However if you can make it work being at a private club I enjoy has been the best experience for me. A lot to say about predictability. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

You’ve got the secret formula right there sir. Add in if you would enjoy that course being your most played for the year and you’re all set.

In the bag
Driver: Callaway Rogue Subzero 9.5 Stiff flex
3 wood: Callaway Rogue Subzero 15 degree
Hybrids: 17 degree titleist 816 h2
Irons: Ben Hogan Ptx 22-46 degree (4-pw)stiff flex standard lie
Wedges: Callaway Mac Daddy 4 50,54,58 degrees
Putter: Odyssey EXO seven

Gig’em Aggies!

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

Then there is the public course also 5 minutes from the house here, and they are offering a $1,600 annual membership that includes cart fees.  It's public though, so I would have to navigate with whomever happens to be on the course when I decide to play. It's just so frustrating, because dropping $400 - $500 a month is really not in my budget, especially on the salary I make, which is pitiful, so I'm left with $1,600 a year and a lot of uncertainty.

I’d pass. Don’t spend money on something you really aren’t in love with. You’ll give yourself more options rather than being stuck at one golf course.
  • Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

52 minutes ago, bens197 said:

I’d pass. Don’t spend money on something you really aren’t in love with. You’ll give yourself more options rather than being stuck at one golf course.

Like my wife always says, "I have a plastic spoon budget, but silver spoon taste."

That's the hard part of playing the private club in a league once a week during the spring and summer.  Once you play that course every other course pales in comparison.  But this plastic spoon income man can't pop for that kind of coin.  So be it.

And when I add it up, I'm paying the private club $30 a week/$120 a month for that league, so that eats into my golf expenses quite heavily.  Kind of a catch 22 for me too, because I'm on the "executive committee" of the league, so I sort of have to be there every week.  We'll probably be meeting in the next couple of months to discuss the new season as a committee, and I may ask about how often we need to be there as committee members, because going every week does add up in the long haul.  Meh, just throwing out random thoughts in this post that really don't add up or make sense.  Just ignore me.

Like my wife always says, "I have a plastic spoon budget, but silver spoon taste."
That's the hard part of playing the private club in a league once a week during the spring and summer.  Once you play that course every other course pales in comparison.  But this plastic spoon income man can't pop for that kind of coin.  So be it.
And when I add it up, I'm paying the private club $30 a week/$120 a month for that league, so that eats into my golf expenses quite heavily.  Kind of a catch 22 for me too, because I'm on the "executive committee" of the league, so I sort of have to be there every week.  We'll probably be meeting in the next couple of months to discuss the new season as a committee, and I may ask about how often we need to be there as committee members, because going every week does add up in the long haul.  Meh, just throwing out random thoughts in this post that really don't add up or make sense.  Just ignore me.

Talking it through brother. All good
  • Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

It’s a tough decision, I’m a member at a “semi-private” club that’s $280 a month, but that includes cart and range privileges.

I can get on any day and get in a 2 hour round, I get a 15% discount at the pro shop, my GHIN is included, there is at least 1 monthly Men’s Golf Association event and an open group of 12-20 guys that play ever Saturday morning.

We do deal with public players mostly on weekends and the local high school team plays here and during the spring they practice ever afternoon and that can be a pain as they walk in groups of 6 and 7, but the pros out way the cons for me.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson