TESTERS WANTED! ×

Member Introductions

I guess you will really be jealous to hear that I am half way through a 4 day weekend of golfing. I play just about everyday, most of my work in Europe so I set my own schedule and work late at nights, leaving a few hours everyday for golf. However, I have three lawyer friends that took the last two afternoons off, so we have had a daily match. I usually win or barely lose but today my chipping and putting were horrible. Usually, I am within 15 feet of the hole inside 100 yards, today I missed the green 7 times and 4 putted once, shot an 89 with 8 pars. Ten more strokes than yesterday. However, when I got home tonight Fedex had delivered my new Nike VR Pro Driver (non Str8-fit) (does that make it a limited?) I am excited to try it out and will tell about it here. I have not even had a full swing with it yet but it looks great standing over it in the living room. I bought it off eBay to steal the shaft out of it because it was much cheaper than buying a Project X Graphite and after reading your review I am excited to try it out. That tells how much I think or thought of Nike.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was not love at first swing with the Nike. Did not play particularly well today and did not have my best swing, only 10 or 15 balls on the range and took it out of the bag. I will try again next week.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

• 2 weeks later...

I've been active in a couple of other golf forums and have been reading some of the equipment reviews here. I'm always excited to keep up with new equipment and other golf related topics. I'm not someone who makes a lot of posts, but I'll contribute or respond to a topic when it interests me. Mostly interested in putting and the short game since that's where you have to excel to score well.

• SPY VIP

Welcome aboard Will.

I've been active in a couple of other golf forums and have been reading some of the equipment reviews here. I'm always excited to keep up with new equipment and other golf related topics. I'm not someone who makes a lot of posts, but I'll contribute or respond to a topic when it interests me. Mostly interested in putting and the short game since that's where you have to excel to score well.

#TruthDigest

Many of you may already know me as Venno on other forums, a long time putter collector who has worked in the golf industry for over a decade and for the past 5 Years as one of Bettinardi Golf's Tour and Limited Edition Putter Distributors.

My name is Nick Venson and I run the website BettinardiTourStock.com and my hope is that as becoming a member of this community I can help to bring to you the latest and greatest that Bettinardi has to offer.

I think a lot of the golf club junkies out there have heard the name Bettinardi, but not everyone knows his story.... How he got started, who and what he has milled for major OEM's, why he has chosen now to go back out on his own in the past few years and where we things are headed in the future. Putters and other golf projects are always evolving at Bettinardi Golf and what really has got me excited is the fact that Bettinardi Putters are still somewhat "under the radar" in many golf circles...there are so many amazing products Bob produces and I hope through this forum I can help educate anyone about any old Bettinardi's they have or any new one they are interested in, and help you get into your first Bettinardi putter if you so desire. If you have any questions or comments feel free to PM through the forum or email me at nick@bettinarditourstock.com

Nick

• 4 weeks later...

Marcus - 24 - IN

During the summer i am in golf mode and when the winter comes around i switch to kill mode. Graduated from WKU in 10' and currently studying at UofE. Work at an Engineering company doing all kinds of fun stuff. Ready for the season to kick off so i can try out all of the new sticks that have found a new home this year!

Hey members, Mark is my name, been a member for awhile just dont get the free time to check in all the time. Gotta say this is a great forum and have learned alot about the game and great products coming out. (Truelinks Wear) (Trueaim) own both now. The drama of White Clubs, own them now to. Anyways, from Eastern WA work at EWU, 2 boys who like golf. Have been going to the gym the last 8 months working on golf specific training and also lost 25 pounds. Look out 2012 hit um well guys!

Sacrifice Or Regret...You Choose!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I am Roger, live in Billings MT and represent Kari Lajosi Putters. As many introductions previous to mine have stated...I am addicted to golf! The flatstick is where it is at for me.I have been meaning to join for sometime now but work(the day job), family(let's just say life in general)limit my time online. I have an amazing wife, two kids, a beautiful young lady 14 and a 2-1/2 yr. old little fella that eats up a whole bunch of my time.

I ordered my first "custom" putter from Kari a little over 3 yrs. ago. The process completely blew me away. A friendship between he and I was spawned because of this putter order and I am now very happy to say that I am in the very enviable position of representing one of the world's finest putter craftsmen.

I hope that my presence here will help spread the word about my friends undeniable talent. I highly encourage anyone thinking about a custom putter to look at KLP! Without reservation, my sentiments are...You will not be disapointed!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Y'all,

Ryan here from sunny San Diego representing fairwaygolfusa.com and I thought I would stop by and say hello. I am a typical golf nut that only watches only about 4 channels on my t.v ( one of them obviously GOLF CHANNEL and others Oxygen, Oprah network and Lifetime

You guys might have seen some of my posts on the U.S and Japan Equipment sections about rare clubs or some tour only sticks. I try to get out to golf about twice a week especially with my new irons I just got ( Mizuno mp59s. Pure Butter )

Anyways I hope to contribute some nice pictures and details of some cool products and I'll see you guys around!

Keep'em long and straight!

Ryan

FairwayGolfUSA

logo.jpg

Email: CS@fairwaygolfusa.com

www.FairwayGolfUSA.com

Locations in San Diego and Mountain View, California

• 5 years later...

Hello everyone. My name is Nate and im brand spanking new to MGS. Love golf, somewhat good at it, and enjoy the company of friends while playing. Former world long drive championship competitor. Needless to say I get invited to play in a lot of scrambles. I'm 33, have 9 yr old step son, and live with the love of my life. Anything else you want to know, don't be afraid to ask.

Welcome!

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star