As some of you know I am moving soon and I need to clear out some of my equipment that isn't currently in my bag. 

First up is my Ft. Worth Black irons. This set is 4-PW with Dynamic Gold X100 shafts and stock Ben Hogan Lamkin Z5 grip.

This set was used for a review but was by no means abused during testing. 

Looking to sell for SOLD.

IMG_1507.thumb.JPG.ce81589eff0551fa22f40761ffcf47c2.JPGIMG_1508.thumb.JPG.ed57e939cbbb340bf1c9193d36ac7644.JPGIMG_1510.thumb.JPG.edc34fc4bef2f60d1bb298fdc614e4c9.JPGIMG_1511.thumb.JPG.ada42c1ed34e69281eb8327d18673cf3.JPGIMG_1513.thumb.JPG.54a0a36cfdd558fb3843c45356d01f94.JPGIMG_1515.thumb.JPG.ee76d14c6bc542d797bd5c2359706afc.JPG

Nice, shafts too much for me, but a good deal here for someone...

You serious clark? This is a steal.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Tyler22

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Do you remember when Baby Got Back and End of the Road topped the billboard charts? If so,  then you will remember when Lynx irons won a couple Major Championships in the early 90's with Fred Couples and Erine Els, and that the cat symbol was one of the coolest logos in golf. If you don't remember those songs...well there is always google!!!  
      LYNX disappeared from the mainstream for quite a while---you can read about LYNX announcing it's return to the US last year in this as usual great piece by John Barba The Cat is Back   
      So what does this mean for the forum.....a great testing opportunity as usual.   Lynx is providing 4 sets of the Prowler VT and 4 sets of the Black Cat irons for you to test, review and keep.    Not sure which one fits your game, take a few moments and check them out on the website--at the time this was posted the site is undergoing some maintenance, but you should still be able to see which model interests you.  
      Lynx Golf

Four Prowler VT Sets To Be Tested

Four Black Cat Sets To Be Tested

HOW TO APPLY
      This testing is open to any right hand golfer who lives in the US or UK 
      Follow the below instructions and please DO NOT quote this post when applying.  Just created a new post
      Name/City State or City Country
      Handicap
      Current Iron Model Played
      Which would you like to test  Prowler VT or Black Cat 
      We'll be choosing the testers late next week, so check back to see if you have been chosen.  
      Good Luck!!
      =========
      A T T E N T I O N fellow spies...
      Congratulations to the following spies who will be testing these and a huge shout out to Lynx for being so generous with 8 sets of irons for our members to test!
      Black Cats:
      @knightsofnii
      @JimNantzsToast
      @kardboard.kid
      @daviddvm
      Prowler VT:
      @Jmikecpa
      @Judge Smails
      @blackngold_blood
      @azstu324

For the official post click here -->
       https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/31869-testers-wanted-8-lynx-black-cat-and-prowler-vt-irons/?do=findComment&comment=545520

• By knightrider
      Hey Y'all,
      First time to the forum and I'm starting this thread fairly selfishly, but could be cool to see what everyone's recommendations for upgrades would be!
      Currently playing a set of Mizuno MP60's that I bought used about 10 years ago....long time.
      I always buy used clubs cause prices are just too crazy for me (still waiting on that lottery ticket to hit for that custom fitting experience).
      My question is: What would be y'all's recommendations for an iron set that's comparable to the MP 60's (I love the thin topline and forged heads), but a  newer set would make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Not too loyal to any brands but really interested to see what I should give a few whacks at my local golf store. 
      Thanks in advance and I look forward to seeing what everyone's playing and what everyone's drooling over. 
      P.S.    I've been looking at the Titelist AP2's
      Cheers Y'all!!!
    • By Mitchdpg
      For sale: 
      Mizuno 919 Forged 4-PW in Mint/Excellent Condition (played 5 rounds with them)
      Lofts:
      Custom ordered 1 degree weak of Mizuno Standard (ex: 6 iron 29 degrees, 7 iron 33 degrees, 8 iron 37 degrees, 9 iron 42 degrees, PW custom 46 degrees)
      Lie: 2 degrees flat 
      Shaft:
      DG X100 (not tipped, 1/4" short of Mizuno Standard)
      Condition: 
      Like new, used for 5 18 hole rounds last fall
      Price:
      Bought brand new with original box and spec sheet last fall for $1150.00.  
      Selling Price $799.99+ shipping via PayPal or Venmo (note: email me at mitchdpg@gmail.com if interested)

Mizuno: 
      With a new back milled club face, the JPX919 Forged iron golf club is Mizuno's fastest ever forging in measured ball speed. Balanced with Mizuno's trademark workability and elevated Grain Flow Forged HD feedback - the JPX919 Forged is also Mizuno's most versatile iron. In the hands of a tour player searching for a distance equalizer or an amateur wanting feedback to evolve their game - the streamlined JPX919 Forged delivers on every level.

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Sold!!  Thanks everyone for the interest!     
      Grab a set that is currently the focus of the Wilson D7 challenge going on across the US. 
      This is the Wilson iron that is giving people back yardage they thought they had lost forever.  They are simply some of the easiest irons, I've ever hit and just go high and straight...and oh yeah far.   if you don't believe me, check out some the blog piece from Golfspy_barbajo
      https://mygolfspy.com/first-look-wilson-staff-d7-irons/
      The specs on these are 1/2 long and 2 degrees upright.   Hit me up with any questions, already have some inquires about these in the shop, but wanted to give my fellow spies who are in the market for a great affordable set of irons to start the year. 
      Note: the face's actually look much better in person than the pics, the only one that is really heavily used is the 7 (top pic 2nd from left) as it's been used on the range a lot more than the others. 

• By hartrick11
      I am looking to unload a set of Ping iE1, blue dot, CFS Stiff, standard lofts & 6i measures at 37.75". These have been used the last two years and are in very good used condition with no issues other than general face wear and bag clatter - no scratches or gouges on the faces or soles. I put on new Ping 5L Cord grips (+1/32", hard to find) this summer and they feel great. I'm getting rid of these after a fitting showed that I need a stiffer & lower launching shaft and that allowed me to justify buying new toys rather than having them re-shafted! $300 $250 SOLD

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!