Should I put in the G400 Max?

Current setup (8 handicap)

Nike Vapor Speed 10.5 degree, Fubuki ZT Stiff Shaft

Taylormade R15 Rescue 19 degree, KuroKage Stiff Shaft

Wilson Staff Fg Tour V4 4-GW (bent to 50 degrees), TT DG Pro S300

Cleveland CG14 52 degree

Cleveland RTX 56 and 60 degree

Wilson Staff Infinite Grant Park putter

Ditched my Callaway X2 Hot 3-wood earlier this year and put in the hybrid, which admittedly I attempt to hide when the clubs are getting dropped off!  However, I  find I hit it long enough (250-265) without getting into as much trouble, and this particular one doesn't have near the draw bias that I had expected.

Added loft to the driver for the same reason, had previously hit a 9 degree.

Absolutely love the irons, I had hit Callaway X20 Tours with Project X 6.0 for years, and find that they distance control with these is noticeably better.  The turf interaction is amazing...for those that still are not believers in Wilson, trust me when I say it, I would put these up against any set (I played a couple rounds with  a buddies P770's which are great, but prefer these).

Looking to insert a 3 iron but haven't found one yet, will drop the set GW.

Would love to insert the G400 Max as well as I hit my buddies very well, but the Vapor Speed is so straight it is tough to get rid of (even though it is a tad shorter)

20190101_220309.jpg

If I hit the G400 longer and almost as straight I would definitely game it. I believe after a few rounds the straightness of the G400 would come around. But if there isn’t that much difference in yardage (5-6 yards) I would game what I feel the most comfortable with. In your case the Nike.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

CobraConnectChallenge3

Thanks for advice, think I should spend a few more rounds with it as I have only played with it on my home course, which is relatively short and narrow, and probably not the best course to test out a driver of all clubs.

Current setup (8 handicap)
Nike Vapor Speed 10.5 degree, Fubuki ZT Stiff Shaft
Taylormade R15 Rescue 19 degree, KuroKage Stiff Shaft
Wilson Staff Fg Tour V4 4-GW (bent to 50 degrees), TT DG Pro S300
Cleveland CG14 52 degree
Cleveland RTX 56 and 60 degree
Wilson Staff Infinite Grant Park putter

Ditched my Callaway X2 Hot 3-wood earlier this year and put in the hybrid, which admittedly I attempt to hide when the clubs are getting dropped off!  However, I  find I hit it long enough (250-265) without getting into as much trouble, and this particular one doesn't have near the draw bias that I had expected.
Added loft to the driver for the same reason, had previously hit a 9 degree.
Absolutely love the irons, I had hit Callaway X20 Tours with Project X 6.0 for years, and find that they distance control with these is noticeably better.  The turf interaction is amazing...for those that still are not believers in Wilson, trust me when I say it, I would put these up against any set (I played a couple rounds with  a buddies P770's which are great, but prefer these).
Looking to insert a 3 iron but haven't found one yet, will drop the set GW.
Would love to insert the G400 Max as well as I hit my buddies very well, but the Vapor Speed is so straight it is tough to get rid of (even though it is a tad shorter)
20190101_220309.jpg.1c82a6732d4b80beb62c672ec03201af.jpg

There are a number of retail stores who offer a 90 day return policy. Hitting 20 balls into a screen off a mat can be misleading. Trying the club out for 90 days will give you real on course data. The draw back is most return polices are for trade in value and not a cash return.

I bought a G400 two weeks ago to replace my G driver. Right now I’m undecided but will continue to test it out. If I’m not happy next month I’ll return it for a Subzero and a new 90 day testing period.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

Archived