Jump to content
Forum Structure Change: Equipment, University, and *Community* Read more... ×
Win a Custom Wedge Wizard Wedge: MGS Trick Shot Challenge Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
jlukes

Cobra F9 Fairway Wood Thread

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, DPattGolf said:

Anyone had a chance to hit this yet? Potentially in the market for a new 3 wood

Not yet.  I am waiting for my buddy at Club Champion to let me know the driver and fairway wood heads are in. Should be this week or next week.  I have heard that some places have received their updated fitting carts, but doesn't appear to be everywhere yet.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jlukes said:

Not yet.  I am waiting for my buddy at Club Champion to let me know the driver and fairway wood heads are in. Should be this week or next week.  I have heard that some places have received their updated fitting carts, but doesn't appear to be everywhere yet.

Bummer. Maybe I will have to send an email to my local rep to see if he knows if anyone around here has it yet. I'm super excited to put this up against my 915F.d and the driver up against the F8+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Not yet.  I am waiting for my buddy at Club Champion to let me know the driver and fairway wood heads are in. Should be this week or next week.  I have heard that some places have received their updated fitting carts, but doesn't appear to be everywhere yet.


Do golf shops buy fitting carts or do manufacturers provide them? Do they have different options if purchasing the carts? Just curious because some places seem to have choices but they can be very limited.


Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, DPattGolf said:

Anyone had a chance to hit this yet? Potentially in the market for a new 3 wood

Is it going to be a 3/4 wood? There's no info on their site yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tony@CIC said:

Is it going to be a 3/4 wood? There's no info on their site yet. 

Yes, same adjustable lofts as previous versions.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×