TESTERS WANTED! ×

PXG 0811 X & XF GEN 2 Driver Thread

null

And a quick search now reveals (to me) what PXG stands for - Parsons Xtreme Golf.  I'll need to look into their irons and see which if any would fit my game.  Air Force guys should be able to play them, right? 😉

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

• 2 weeks later...

Did my driver fitting yesterday at PXG HQ in Scottsdale. Wow, that facility is amazing and so was my fitter Tyler. Amazing experience fir sure. Yes, the fitting is free through the Hero’s program.

I brought my TM M6 GD AD DI setup with me. After warming up with the 0211 irons (crazy good irons) we hit numerous shafts and I really wanted to be fit into a no upcharge shaft. Well, the best shaft for me was the Tensei Pro White shaft in the 0811x 10.5 head. Man that was a really good setup. It cut almost 1k spin off my driver and added about 20 yards. Mind you, I was not fit for my current setup. 

I could go go on and on about this fitting and how I treated like a king. I will be walking away with that driver - AS WELL AS A PUTTER! Yes, did a putter fitting too and the Gen2 Gunboat was MONEY!

Thank you PXG for supporting Vets and giving us a break on your pricing and allowing me to have such a great experience at your facility. Thanks Tyler!

Edited by Jollygreens
Spelling

TM Sim2 9* GD AD HD 6S

TM Sim Max 15* Tensei Blue 65S

TM M2 19* Fuji Pro 73S

PXG Gen3 0311P 4-W Elevate TourS

Vokey SM8 50*&54* SM7 58*
SC Phantom X 5