Forum Structure Change: Equipment, University, and *Community* Read more... ×
Win a Custom Wedge Wizard Wedge: MGS Trick Shot Challenge Read more... ×
ballplayer002003

New member from Delaware

Hi gang!

New member from Delaware.  I play up and down the east coast and am always up to play new courses.  I am a 7.4 hcp, but hope this year to be much lower...I just had a newborn son last Oct. so I didn't get to play as much as I would have liked...family first!  

• Like 4

Hi gang!
New member from Delaware.  I play up and down the east coast and am always up to play new courses.  I am a 7.4 hcp, but hope this year to be much lower...I just had a newborn son last Oct. so I didn't get to play as much as I would have liked...family first!  
Nice! I'm UD class of 06.

Loved playing Deerfield when I was there

Welcome.  I live Wilmington Delaware, nice to see another member from the first state.  Where do you play most of your golf  locally?

On 1/7/2019 at 11:04 PM, DE_Illini said:

Welcome.  I live Wilmington Delaware, nice to see another member from the first state.  Where do you play most of your golf  locally?

I work at Maple Dale in Dover during the summer.  However I play all around, a lot down at the beach like Baywood.  When Frog Hollow has deals I play there or Odessa National.  How about you?

I normally play Rock Manor here in Wilmington.  It is close to the house and I play in a league there’s over the summer.  I also try play Odessa, Frog Hollow, DCC, Glenn Mills, and a few other courses in the area as a change of pace.  Baywood is a fun course to play.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DE_Illini said:

I normally play Rock Manor here in Wilmington.  It is close to the house and I play in a league there’s over the summer.  I also try play Odessa, Frog Hollow, DCC, Glenn Mills, and a few other courses in the area as a change of pace.  Baywood is a fun course to play.

I've played the Rock once, not bad.  I love Delaware Park, but I hear they lost a few holes recently due to all the rain!

Welcome from Long Island.  I lived in DE for close to 12 years after college and was a member at Brandywine (RIP) for most of that time.  

• Like 1

On 1/10/2019 at 11:05 AM, ballplayer002003 said:

I've played the Rock once, not bad.  I love Delaware Park, but I hear they lost a few holes recently due to all the rain!

I would not be surprised.  That course does not drain well.

Edited by DE_Illini