KCLeo12

KCLeo12 2019 Tournament Progress Thread

Our Sponsors

On 5/18/2019 at 12:26 PM, Kenny B said:

Looks like the Air Force has a lot of time on their hands with nothing to do but play golf!!

Yeah ... Funny thing, top qualifier for Armed Services Division finals of World Long Drive is a guy from USAF....!

• Like 6

So I have several tournaments in the next few weeks. I have the VGA Sub-Regional at Indian Wells Celebrity Course this weekend. August 1st I have the SCGA Match play Qualifier. August 10-11 the VGA Regional at Troon North.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

1 hour ago, KCLeo12 said:

So I have several tournaments in the next few weeks. I have the VGA Sub-Regional at Indian Wells Celebrity Course this weekend. August 1st I have the SCGA Match play Qualifier. August 10-11 the VGA Regional at Troon North.

Should be nice and warm... HOT!  Have a lot of fun.

I've played both courses at IW, but it was maybe 10 years ago while I was attending a meeting at the Renaissance Hotel.  

• Like 1

Should be nice and warm... HOT!  Have a lot of fun.
I've played both courses at IW, but it was maybe 10 years ago while I was attending a meeting at the Renaissance Hotel.  

It’s predicted to be 115*

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, KCLeo12 said:

It’s predicted to be 115*

Yep!!  My meetings at the Renaissance were in July.  My wife has to be really careful; one summer she got heat stroke and every year since she tends to get sick when temps get over 105º.  

Stay hydrated and use one of those cooling towels; they work... if you can keep it wet.  Good luck!!

• Like 1

Congratulations mate!!

• Like 2

🔥👍

• Like 2

I have the SoCal Match Play Qualifier this week on Thursday. Playing another practice round Wednesday. The course is the type that driver will stay in the bag most of the time.

• Like 5

Well the match play Qualifier was not the success I was looking for. I started off hot and I was -3 thru 4 then caught a couple bad lies and an ice cold putter. I finished with a respectable 74 but not the 68 I was looking for.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

This weekend I have the VGA West Regional at Troon North. It’s a 2 day tournament with the Top 2 players advancing to the VGA Championship.

• Like 5

Well I forgot to update this. I had to withdraw during the second round of the VGA Regionals because of my wrist. It’s extremely frustrating especially after shooting -1 in the first round and really not have my A game.

• Sad 3

13 minutes ago, KCLeo12 said:

Well I forgot to update this. I had to withdraw during the second round of the VGA Regionals because of my wrist. It’s extremely frustrating especially after shooting -1 in the first round and really not have my A game.

Man sorry to hear this.  Hope you recover quickly!

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1