GolfSpy STUDque

Post Your Trick Shot!!

GolfSpy STUDque

The winners have been announced, but feel free to continue sharing your creative trick shots. This is a talented community so feel free to share what you've got!

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

My entry.  (There is audio, so turn it up).  Also posted on Instagram and Twitter.  

Yes, I made that shot with a Square Strike Wedge.  That's my current short game weapon of necessity.  

I believe I followed the rules and I proved the date by holding up my iPad with the 1-31-19 coverage page on the MGS website.  

Enjoy or make fun.  I can handle it.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Ok! This contest is closed. There's some great entries so we'll talk about it internally and announce a winner. If you haven't seen them yet, be sure to skim backwards to see some of the great work the spies put together. 

• Like 2

My entry.  (There is audio, so turn it up).  Also posted on Instagram and Twitter.  
Yes, I made that shot with a Square Strike Wedge.  That's my current short game weapon of necessity.  
I believe I followed the rules and I proved the date by holding up my iPad with the 1-31-19 coverage page on the MGS website.  
Enjoy or make fun.  I can handle it.  

Wow, are you planning on a lot of golf after Armageddon? Or have you not tamed the square strike down yet?
I don’t think the local golf galaxy has that many balls on display.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Browsing the hashtag, I found this one that wasn't on the forum:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

Browsing the hashtag, I found this one that wasn't on the forum:

Sometimes you just have to work on perfecting your decel 🙂

• Like 2

Woo woo!! Thanks for the contest, fellas. @KCLeo12 grats on that wedge, can't wait to see what he creates. One of these days I'm gonna be able to juggle more than two times. Give me a few years! Haha

• Like 3

Congrats guys! This constest really showed me that my imagination is nonexistent. 

• Like 3

Oh man this is awesome!!! Thank you MGS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

Congrats guys!

I started working on an ulcer thinking about having to think about designing a wedge with the wizard, so @KCLeo12 you have fun with that!

Also nice work to @TSauer.  Hopefully you didn't lose too much paint peeling your phone off the wall.

@Mattie 5, you may not have come out on top for this, but I am pretty sure you win every day you get to spend time in that man cave! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Congrats to the winners! I'm still trying to figure out how that ball landed in the cup on the ceiling fan.😂 All of those shots took a ton of hard work! 

• Like 2

Congrats to the winners! I'm still trying to figure out how that ball landed in the cup on the ceiling fan. All of those shots took a ton of hard work! 

I might upload the entire video of all the attempts lol. I was pretty excited when it went it.
  • Like 1