jlukes

2019 Evnroll Putters

Evnroll has announced the 4 new putters they've added to their lineup for 2019.

https://evnroll.com/

Please use this thread for all discussions, impressions and reviews of the Evnroll Putters

ER1TSER2.2ER5BER8.3

• Like 2

I gamed #9 style putters for years.  Will always be my favorite shape.  To see Evnroll making one is a dream come true.  I want an 8.3 in the worst way!

• Like 1

Yeah, that 8.3 is nice... most other Evnrolls have been too heavy for me, but that 8.3 might just do it. 

I gamed #9 style putters for years.  Will always be my favorite shape.  To see Evnroll making one is a dream come true.  I want an 8.3 in the worst way!

Oh man just when you pimp your putter they launch a new one. Always seems to work that way.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

where's the new gravity grip?  is that being sold through EVNROLL or is that a spin-off ?

7 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

where's the new gravity grip?  is that being sold through EVNROLL or is that a spin-off ?

Standalone product/company but I believe they will be an option on Evnroll Putters once they go live in a few months

• Like 2

That's the ERTS1. the picture cropped off the crazy hosel 

Nope. Two different things, trust me i have tried them both. The TS1 is milled. The trainer is cast and has different lines and offset

tourstroketrainer-1.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jlukes said:

Standalone product/company but I believe they will be an option on Evnroll Putters once they go live in a few months

interesting that the first release has the name "EVNROLL" on it.  I wonder if that will change when they start as a separate entity.

5b2326881dacfb287492f1295b9db381.jpg

8 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

interesting that the first release has the name "EVNROLL" on it.  I wonder if that will change when they start as a separate entity.

5b2326881dacfb287492f1295b9db381.jpg

They are simply Evnroll branded. My current Evnroll putter has a Winn 1.18 grip on it, but you'd never know it because it's Evnroll branded. IMG_20190107_133557.thumb.jpg.485c949586ea251747344e4b09d10f48.jpg

Superstroke has branded their grips for companies as well. 

As Rife said in the interview with MGS, the Gravity Grip will be a separate company but Evnroll will incorporate those grips (with Evnroll branding) as an option on their putters 

• Like 2

Hope one of the local pro shops gets a 2.2 in stock so I can play around with it. They only seem to order 35" though... but at least I can see it down by the ball. Still on the fence about the gravity grip, have to feel that shape in my hands, the spine due to the rod thingy, kinda weird. Maybe that's what I need to hole more putts though, something that isn't familiar 😁

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

FWIW

If Evrnoll * comes out with an ER8B and a Gravity Grip, I'll order one sight unseen. Until then I'll stick with my trusty ER2.

* I don't want an aftermarket ER8B.

Edited by Middler
  • Like 1

Will they offer all black on all their putters? Or is it just for the ER5B? Don’t understand why not have either option available, that’s the only reason I have not purchased one.

1 hour ago, Peterpc2828 said:

Will they offer all black on all their putters? Or is it just for the ER5B? Don’t understand why not have either option available, that’s the only reason I have not purchased one.

Having been in the room with Guerin when this was asked, he indicated it is a cost prohibitive thing to do.  He realizes that a lot of people want the black, but I guess from a sales perspective he isn't sure it is a realistic option.  

• Like 1

Just now, cnosil said:

Having been in the room with Guerin when this was asked, he indicated it is a cost prohibitive thing to do.  He realizes that a lot of people want the black, but I guess from a sales perspective he isn't sure it is a realistic option.  

...I mean if it comes all black already what do you have the custom shop do ???? 🤔😃

• Like 1

I’d pay an up charge for black but hey I get it from a business perspective. Stinks though.

The ER5B won't be available in lefty per my phone call with Evnroll. *sigh* Looks like I have to send my ER5 off to have it refinished. But at least the ER5 I bought has the gravity grip, which closely resembles the shape of the Rosemark putter grips. 

@jlukeshow has the finish held up on your ER2? I need to send mine off for a face lift. I know the guy at Labworx but curious as to how your's has held up. 

has the gravity grip, which closely resembles the shape of the Rosemark putter grips. 

Interesting comparison, will have to look more closely as I didnt think they looked that close. For me the gravity grip is more of a pistol that has more top to bottom depth. The rosemark grip to me seems rounder.

The gravity grip seems to open my hand more and sit closer to my fingertips at the bottom.