Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

2019 Evnroll Putters

null

Yeah, that 8.3 is nice... most other Evnrolls have been too heavy for me, but that 8.3 might just do it. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

I gamed #9 style putters for years.  Will always be my favorite shape.  To see Evnroll making one is a dream come true.  I want an 8.3 in the worst way!

Oh man just when you pimp your putter they launch a new one. Always seems to work that way.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

image.png

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

where's the new gravity grip?  is that being sold through EVNROLL or is that a spin-off ?

Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X

You technically missed one of the new putters

https://evnroll.com/tourstroke-trainer.html

The tourstroke trainer can be used as a putter.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

That's the ERTS1. the picture cropped off the crazy hosel 

Nope. Two different things, trust me i have tried them both. The TS1 is milled. The trainer is cast and has different lines and offset

tourstroketrainer-1.jpg

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

2 minutes ago, jlukes said:

Standalone product/company but I believe they will be an option on Evnroll Putters once they go live in a few months

interesting that the first release has the name "EVNROLL" on it.  I wonder if that will change when they start as a separate entity.

5b2326881dacfb287492f1295b9db381.jpg

Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X

8 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

interesting that the first release has the name "EVNROLL" on it.  I wonder if that will change when they start as a separate entity.

5b2326881dacfb287492f1295b9db381.jpg

They are simply Evnroll branded. My current Evnroll putter has a Winn 1.18 grip on it, but you'd never know it because it's Evnroll branded. IMG_20190107_133557.thumb.jpg.485c949586ea251747344e4b09d10f48.jpg

Superstroke has branded their grips for companies as well. 

As Rife said in the interview with MGS, the Gravity Grip will be a separate company but Evnroll will incorporate those grips (with Evnroll branding) as an option on their putters 

Hope one of the local pro shops gets a 2.2 in stock so I can play around with it. They only seem to order 35" though... but at least I can see it down by the ball. Still on the fence about the gravity grip, have to feel that shape in my hands, the spine due to the rod thingy, kinda weird. Maybe that's what I need to hole more putts though, something that isn't familiar 😁

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

1 hour ago, Peterpc2828 said:

Will they offer all black on all their putters? Or is it just for the ER5B? Don’t understand why not have either option available, that’s the only reason I have not purchased one.

Having been in the room with Guerin when this was asked, he indicated it is a cost prohibitive thing to do.  He realizes that a lot of people want the black, but I guess from a sales perspective he isn't sure it is a realistic option.  

Just now, cnosil said:

Having been in the room with Guerin when this was asked, he indicated it is a cost prohibitive thing to do.  He realizes that a lot of people want the black, but I guess from a sales perspective he isn't sure it is a realistic option.  

...I mean if it comes all black already what do you have the custom shop do ???? 🤔😃

Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X

I’d pay an up charge for black but hey I get it from a business perspective. Stinks though.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

The ER5B won't be available in lefty per my phone call with Evnroll. *sigh* Looks like I have to send my ER5 off to have it refinished. But at least the ER5 I bought has the gravity grip, which closely resembles the shape of the Rosemark putter grips. 

@jlukeshow has the finish held up on your ER2? I need to send mine off for a face lift. I know the guy at Labworx but curious as to how your's has held up. 

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty

has the gravity grip, which closely resembles the shape of the Rosemark putter grips. 

Interesting comparison, will have to look more closely as I didnt think they looked that close. For me the gravity grip is more of a pistol that has more top to bottom depth. The rosemark grip to me seems rounder.

The gravity grip seems to open my hand more and sit closer to my fingertips at the bottom.

1 hour ago, txgolfjunkie said:

The ER5B won't be available in lefty per my phone call with Evnroll. *sigh* Looks like I have to send my ER5 off to have it refinished. But at least the ER5 I bought has the gravity grip, which closely resembles the shape of the Rosemark putter grips. 

@jlukeshow has the finish held up on your ER2? I need to send mine off for a face lift. I know the guy at Labworx but curious as to how your's has held up. 

Just snapped this for you. Still looks brand new 

IMG_20190109_122407.jpg

12 hours ago, jlukes said:

IMG_20190109_122407.jpg

That is SO SICK. I love that there's no white paintfill

On 1/9/2019 at 12:25 PM, jlukes said:

IMG_20190109_122407.jpg

If I could figure out what paint fill colors I'd pick...mine would've been sent to Golf Garage a long time ago. I'm so indecisive...

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

7 minutes ago, PAgolfer2017 said:

If I could figure out what paint fill colors I'd pick...mine would've been sent to Golf Garage a long time ago. I'm so indecisive...

I want the same finish @jlukes has but all matte black paintfill for a nice murdered out look

• 2 weeks later...

I had the fortune of getting to roll an ER2 at a local place yesterday. Been hemming and hawing over the ER5 hatchback for a few weeks now. the problem is evnroll isn't in any stores in the state...or so I thought. The golf galaxy in town had a random ER2 sitting there.(salesman claimed it was a transfer from another store, however that would come about). Loved the feel and enjoyed getting to experience the tech, almost darn near bought it in the store. But it was a little scuffed and I had a bunch of amazon gift cards so I ended up buying the ER5 like I wanted. I've been playing the o-works odyssey #7 for the past two years so I prefer the similar design. I actually tried the EXO #7 and didn't really care for it. 

So just waiting for my ER5 to be delivered...but the greens are snow covered right now so it'll be mat practice for a few months.  

and if I just end up not liking it, I'll more than likely move the ER5 and pick up an ER2. 

Edited by scratchnurse

Driver -  :titelist-small: TSi2 10* - Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

Fairway -  :titelist-small: TSi3 15* Mitsubishi Tensei White

Irons -  :cobra-small: Speed zone 4/5/6/7/8/9/P with KBS v tour steel stiff shafts

Wedges -   :taylormade-small: 48/54/58 - Tour V wedge shafts 

Putter -  :scotty-small: 2021 Phantom X 5 - 34" w/ superstroke flatso 1.0

Ball -  :titelist-small: Prov 1 optic yellow

Bag - :titleist-small: Players 4 plus stand bag - lagoon/black/charcoal

On 1/9/2019 at 11:25 AM, jlukes said:

IMG_20190109_122407.jpg

Just messaged The Golf Garage about pricing on getting this done. That is who you went through wasn't it? I'm considering picking one of these up, but I'd have to have it refinished like this. Do you remember the cost to have this done?

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

6 hours ago, TSauer said:

Just messaged The Golf Garage about pricing on getting this done. That is who you went through wasn't it? I'm considering picking one of these up, but I'd have to have it refinished like this. Do you remember the cost to have this done?

Yup. Kyle was great to work with. Don't know if costs are have changed since last year but for me it was around $125 or so for the DLC finish and paintfill and then a few bucks more for the toe stamping. 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else kicking around getting the TourStroke Trainer? I know it's goofy looking, but the concept makes a ton of sense to me, and seems like it would reinforce the things that I am already working on in my stroke, especially having a follow-through that extends down the line, rather than closing. I don't see myself going for the pricier option, but the cast one might be in my future when it releases. If so, I'll definitely write up my thoughts on it here.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

Anyone else kicking around getting the TourStroke Trainer? I know it's goofy looking, but the concept makes a ton of sense to me, and seems like it would reinforce the things that I am already working on in my stroke, especially having a follow-through that extends down the line, rather than closing. I don't see myself going for the pricier option, but the cast one might be in my future when it releases. If so, I'll definitely write up my thoughts on it here.

If you want to go with that model, I would pick the trainer over the milked model. While it does have more offset, it is a fully functional putter that feels good.

If I didn’t want more toe hang it would be a consideration for me.

On 1/28/2019 at 11:13 AM, GolfSpy MPR said:

I definitely am. Got to roll the ER1TS in a store today, and it completely made sense. Both as a training aid starting the ball in front of the shaft and as a putter starting the ball right in front of the head. The later felt like the most stable putter I have ever hit. Will definitely try the cast version and then pick one out of the two. 

Driver: TS3, 9* (C1 setting, surefit cartridge in fade setting)

3/4 Wood: 917D2, 16.5 degrees (D1 setting, surefit cartridge neutral)

Hybrid: Titleist 818 H2, 19 degrees (C3 setting, surefit cartridge neutral)

Irons: Mizuno MP-18 MMC Fli-Hi 4-Iron (23 degrees); Mizuno MP-18 SC 5-iron(26) and 6-iron(30); Mizuno MP-18 7-iron(34), 8-iron(38), 9-iron(42), and P Wedge(46). Nippon Modus 120x shafts. 1 degree upright.

Wedges: Mizuno S-18 50, 54, and 58 degrees. 50 is 1 degree upright, 54 and 58 are standard lie. Nippon Modus 120x, soft stepped in the 54 and 58.

Putter: Evnroll ER1

Right-handed

Atlanta, GA