TESTERS WANTED! ×

2019 Evnroll Putters

null

...I've used a lot of different putters.  Probably not as many as some of you, but the big differentiating factor to me is just what @cnosil indicated.  For me it wasn't how many putts I can make, it was how bad are my misses...cause I miss, even when putting a good stroke on the ball. 😞 

Evnroll has exceptional technology to 'help' with your misses; whether it is the fact that you don't hit the putter in the center, have the face open, misread the line, etc....they are very very good at "helping".

I've never owned a Cameron so maybe they're similar?..and I don't own an Evnroll either but I've demoed a few of them and they are great at leaving you a 'decent' second putt.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

6 hours ago, JonMUSC08 said:

For those that have tried both, how well do EvnRoll putters compare to Scotty Camerons? IMO the putter will not put the ball in the hole like a driver helps you hit more fairways; your stroke and ability to read greens will. In contrast, having the right feel will provide more confidence.

I have both and go back and forth between them. EVNROLL putters roll the ball better than anything I have ever had in my hands before. I make more putts with my Cameron on average but the EVNROLL leaves everything right around the hole. I do tend to miss short putts with EVNROLL that I don't miss with my Cameron. It is not the putter's fault but there is something different between the two that I struggle with short ones, especially Right to left.

They are both great putters. You can't go wrong with either. Just have to try them and see which one gives you the confidence, because you are correct confidence is a key factor in putting. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

1 minute ago, THEZIPR23 said:

I have both and go back and forth between them. EVNROLL putters roll the ball better than anything I have ever had in my hands before. I make more putts with my Cameron on average but the EVNROLL leaves everything right around the hole. I do tend to miss short putts with EVNROLL that I don't miss with my Cameron. It is not the putter's fault but there is something different between the two that I struggle with short ones, especially Right to left.

They are both great putters. You can't go wrong with either. Just have to try them and see which one gives you the confidence, because you are correct confidence is a key factor in putting. 

I hate to say it, but it is the switching back and forth that is causing your issues.  Because EVNROLL has less material in the center of the face with the wider grooves, it will deliver slower ball speeds than the cameron.  The cameron has a hotter face in the center because it has a consistent milling pattern.

Rife has mentioned in several MGS interviews that tour pros first struggle with EVNROLL when they first start putting with it because they leave putts a little shorter than they usually do.  I believe I even mentioned something similar in my forum review.

I think if you want to get more consistent with your Evnroll distance control you have to stop switching back and forth with a putter that has a hotter face.

30 minutes ago, jlukes said:

I hate to say it, but it is the switching back and forth that is causing your issues.  Because EVNROLL has less material in the center of the face with the wider grooves, it will deliver slower ball speeds than the cameron.  The cameron has a hotter face in the center because it has a consistent milling pattern.

Rife has mentioned in several MGS interviews that tour pros first struggle with EVNROLL when they first start putting with it because they leave putts a little shorter than they usually do.  I believe I even mentioned something similar in my forum review.

I think if you want to get more consistent with your Evnroll distance control you have to stop switching back and forth with a putter that has a hotter face.

I don't disagree with the back and forth and it causing issues. The speed hasn't really been an issue for me, it was a very slight adjustment. It's the short ones that worry me. (3-4 footers) I hate missing short putts and that is the reason I have gone back and forth. I committed to playing EVNROLL for the year in my tournaments, and then the first one comes around and day one I play the Cameron 🤦‍♂️. Day two I played EVNROLL. And there was not any real difference. EVNROLL will and has been in the bag since. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

• 2 weeks later...

Have an Evnroll ER2.2 in the bag now.  Picked it up Friday and didn't any practice with it prior to today's round.    Not my typical choice for a putter since I am not a plumbers neck fan but it worked pretty well.  Rolled the ball well in that 3-6 foot range.  As I moved out to 10, 20, and farther,  I struggled a bit with speed as the ball isn't as hot off the face as I would like.  contact was good and I liked the sound at impact.  While I was looking for a mallet style,  this officially falls into the blade category but the wide head and 370gr headweight makes it mallet like in my mind.    Is it a long time gamer??  Guess that is to be determined as we start moving into the start of golf season.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Have an Evnroll ER2.2 in the bag now.  Picked it up Friday and didn't any practice with it prior to today's round.    Not my typical choice for a putter since I am not a plumbers neck fan but it worked pretty well.  Rolled the ball well in that 3-6 foot range.  As I moved out to 10, 20, and farther,  I struggled a bit with speed as the ball isn't as hot off the face as I would like.  contact was good and I liked the sound at impact.  While I was looking for a mallet style,  this officially falls into the blade category but the wide head and 370gr headweight makes it mallet like in my mind.    Is it a long time gamer??  Guess that is to be determined as we start moving into the start of golf season.   
I'm sure you won't have an issue finding someone to take it off your hands if you end up not getting along with it

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_5092.JPG

Golf Garage just posted this today! Looks fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

@PAgolfer2017  whoa 😮

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

IMG_5092.JPG.50a6a7f8ad25dcfee47b35b914fb0b62.JPG

Now something about that picture just speaks to me!

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

Now something about that picture just speaks to me!

Pittsburgh sports colors!!!

Pittsburgh sports colors!!!

IMG_0626.GIF

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

• 2 weeks later...

Just traded in my Scotty Select Laguna for the ER2.2. The difference in consistency and the roll of the ball is mind blowing. I have reduced 3 putts and increased 1 putts. I highly recommend getting fit if possible. It makes a big difference.

“I should of yelled Two!”

Driver: PXG 0811x Gen 4 / Tour AD TP6s

3W: PXG 0341x Gen 1 / Tour AD TP6s

3HY: :taylormade-small: GAPR / KBS Stiff

4-PW: :taylormade-small: P770 / Nippon Pro Modus 3 120 Stiff + 1/2”

Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 / Nippon Pro Modus 3 120 Stiff + 1/2” 50-09, 54-11, 60-10

Putter: :cobra-small: Grandsport 35

Ball: Pro V1

Bag: Sun Mountain C-130

Cart: Clicgear 4.0

• 2 weeks later...

Just loving Evnroll putters, been gaming the ER1.2 blade since last fall, and it's simply a great putter - On a recent trip down south, I impulsively picked up the new ER5B Mallet just for something different, it looks so sweet. The new 'Gravity Grip' is interesting as well (See the 'MyGolfSpy' link below describing the benefits of the grip)...

https://mygolfspy.com/tested-evnroll-gravity-grip/

Honestly, the ER5B is so different from my 'tried and true' ER1.2 blade I'm not sure what I'll end up doing with it, just couldn't resist it! (Who knows it may end up in the BST!!! wink.gif )

A few pics of both below.

- Ian

9 IT WITB 2019 EVNROLL ER1.2 A.jpg

10 IT WITB 2019 EVNROLL ER1.2 B.jpg

11 IT WITB 2019 EVNROLL ER1.2 C.jpg

12 IT WITB 2019 EVNROLL ER1.2 D.jpg

13 IT WITB 2019 EVNROLL ER1.2 E.jpg

EVNROLL ER5B HATCHBACK MALLET PUTTER 1.jpg

EVNROLL ER5B HATCHBACK MALLET PUTTER 2.jpg

EVNROLL ER5B HATCHBACK MALLET PUTTER 3.jpg

EVNROLL ER5B HATCHBACK MALLET PUTTER 4.jpg

EVNROLL ER5B HATCHBACK MALLET PUTTER 5.jpg

:taylormade-small: Qi10 Ruby Red 460 Driver 9.0D (Fujikura Vista Pro 65S) 
:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 3 Fairway 15.0D (Fujikura Vista Pro 65S) 
:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 3 Hybrid 19.5D (Fujikura Vista Pro HB 70S)
:taylormade-small: Stealth Irons (KBS C-Taper Lite 110 S) (4-LW) Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo Grips (All Metals / Irons)
:taylormade-small: My TP Soto Silver and Black Putters* (Custom / KBS CT Tour) - Golf Pride :taylormade-small: Pistol
:taylormade-small: My Spider Tour X3 Putter* (Custom / KBS Black PVD) - SuperStroke Zenergy Pistol GT 1.0
:taylormade-small: Supreme Cart Bag (Black / Red) :taylormade-small: TP5 Golf Ball
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart / :skycaddie: SX550 GPS / :bushnell: ProX3 Laser Rangefinder

(*Interchangeable to adhere to 14 club rule)

I like the Canadian Evnroll cover.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

IMG_5092.JPG.50a6a7f8ad25dcfee47b35b914fb0b62.JPG

I'm not a Steelers fan, but that is

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

For those that have tried both, how well do EvnRoll putters compare to Scotty Camerons? IMO the putter will not put the ball in the hole like a driver helps you hit more fairways; your stroke and ability to read greens will. In contrast, having the right feel will provide more confidence.

I'm not sure if you're asking because you're in the market for a new putter, but I will tell you that if you have a chance to go to Carlsbad, CA it's definitely worth scheduling a fitting at EVNROLL HQ...top notch customer service. I can't speak on Scotty, as I didn't go to the Titleist facility while in Carlsbad, but I do own a Scotty Bullseye Blade...big difference from my ER6.

• :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

7 hours ago, M. Parsons said:

I'm not sure if you're asking because you're in the market for a new putter, but I will tell you that if you have a chance to go to Carlsbad, CA it's definitely worth scheduling a fitting at EVNROLL HQ...top notch customer service. I can't speak on Scotty, as I didn't go to the Titleist facility while in Carlsbad, but I do own a Scotty Bullseye Blade...big difference from my ER6.

Big difference in a good way or bad way? I am in the market for a new putter. Been using an original 2-ball forever now and putter tech has actually evolved quite a ways over the past few years.  EVNROLL seems to have an excellent product and the details that the add make a difference. Very interesting videos they have on their webiste. Interested in this gravity grip coming out too.

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :ping-small:  G425 stiff shaft
  • 5 wood: :taylormade-small: Stealth 2 stiff shaft
  • 4-gw irons:  :mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal w/ X-stiff KBS 130gr shafts (soft stepped)
  • Wedges: :taylormade-small: MG3 52, 56, 60 
  • Putter: 34" Scotty Cameron 12.5
  • Ball: :titelist-small: ProV-1x
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

MGS Tester '20 - :ping-small: G710 Iron Review

MGS Tester '19 - :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder

Big difference in a good way or bad way? I am in the market for a new putter. Been using an original 2-ball forever now and putter tech has actually evolved quite a ways over the past few years.  EVNROLL seems to have an excellent product and the details that the add make a difference. Very interesting videos they have on their webiste. Interested in this gravity grip coming out too.

I know this question wasn’t aimed at me but figured I’d chime in. I have an ER2, Scotty 6M, O-works 7, and the ER2 is the most forgiving by far. I can tell a big difference with my 6M in terms of off center hits. O-Works 7 is a little less noticeable but the ER2, for the most part, starts and stays on the same line regardless of where I hit it on the face. For me, the feel is good and despite being a “blade” shape...the ER2 is by far my favorite putter.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Well, I was mainly speaking to the difference in style. The Scotty is like your typical putt putt putter, only it's not rubber and cost a lot more, but only $100, not $350 like all the Scotty's these days. The EVNROLL ER6 is a big mallet. As for performance, the Scotty is a good putter, but my main reason for buying it was because I was putting lefty at that time, but I could still use it to putt righy as well. Once I tried the ER6, I couldn't put it down, and the forgiveness and performance is night and day. It's just a lot easier to putt with over the Scotty.
Mr. Rife has been in the business for a very long time and is very wise in his craft. I actually contacted EVNROLL about the Gravity Grip, and they sent me the specs for my putter with my current grip verses my putter with the Gravity Grip...3 gram difference, so I'll stick with my current stock grip.

Does anyone know the butt diameter of the ER2? Went to add an extension tonight and figured the steel extensions I have in my stash were the right size... I was wrong. 

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

13 hours ago, TSauer said:

Does anyone know the butt diameter of the ER2? Went to add an extension tonight and figured the steel extensions I have in my stash were the right size... I was wrong. 

I don't know the exact specs of the butt diameter, but I've found most putters to have smaller shaft diameters and the graphite (plastic) extensions work the best. I added a steel extension on a ping anser and it threw off the feel of the putter. The graphite seems to minimize the swing weight change. 

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty

I don't know the exact specs of the butt diameter, but I've found most putters to have smaller shaft diameters and the graphite (plastic) extensions work the best. I added a steel extension on a ping anser and it threw off the feel of the putter. The graphite seems to minimize the swing weight change. 

Good to know. I’ll order some of the plastic ones from GolfWorks. I’ve always used the steel ones for all of my other putters, and they fit no problem. Thanks!

If you have a broken shaft lying around (I've found them in the trash barrel at golf courses), insert into shaft until snug then cut to the length you need.  Remove and cut an inch below the end of the shaft.  Fill the gap with painters tape.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

26 minutes ago, TSauer said:

Good to know. I’ll order some of the plastic ones from GolfWorks. I’ve always used the steel ones for all of my other putters, and they fit no problem. Thanks!

You can also contact the guys at EVNROLL and they usually respond same day.

Just now, M. Parsons said:

You can also contact the guys at EVNROLL and they usually respond same day.

I sent them an email last night after posting on here. We'll see what they say 🙂 

Well my Gravity Grip experiment is over. Loved the feel it gave through the stroke, but the shape of the grip did not work for my hand size and how I like to place my hands on the grip. 

What grip are you gonna put on it?

1 hour ago, jlukes said:

Well my Gravity Grip experiment is over. Loved the feel it gave through the stroke, but the shape of the grip did not work for my hand size and how I like to place my hands on the grip. 

Did you have any trouble installing and removing the gravity grip? 

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO