Forum Structure Change: Equipment, University, and *Community* Read more... ×
Win a Custom Wedge Wizard Wedge: MGS Trick Shot Challenge Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
CollegeStudent

Seeking Golfers to Complete Survey (help a college student out)

Hey MyGolfSpy Forum Readers!

Myself and my team have been working on developing a golf mobile app as part of our Entrepreneurship course at Red River College in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada . For the marketing research portion of the project, we are conducting a small survey to gain a better perspective of what app features might be more valuable to golfers.

The app will feature on-course food and beverage ordering feature (among many other features) which works with the course staff to help manage order demand and speed of service. I would greatly appreciate if any of you could share 5 minutes of your time to provide some feedback on this product. Alternatively, I am happy to discuss the app in greater detail or answer any questions anyone may have.

https://goo.gl/forms/ckYD2lEVKycYMQOd2

Thanks in advance and have a wonderful day. :)

Done- good luck with the project.

I would edit the survey a little as some questions need a N/A option like the food and beverage cart ones as many courses dont have it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, perseveringgolfer said:

Done- good luck with the project.

I would edit the survey a little as some questions need a N/A option like the food and beverage cart ones as many courses dont have it.

Good advice, and thank you very much for filling out the survey!

• Like 1

Myself and my team have been working on developing a golf mobile app as part of our Entrepreneurship course at Red River College in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada . For the marketing research portion of the project, we are conducting a small survey to gain a better perspective of what app features might be more valuable to golfers.

The app will feature on-course food and beverage ordering feature (among many other features) which works with the course staff to help manage order demand and speed of service. I would greatly appreciate if any of you could share 5 minutes of your time to provide some feedback on this product. Alternatively, I am happy to discuss the app in greater detail or answer any questions anyone may have.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Will do. At the end of the survey project it would be nice if you closed the loop with us.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Done.

Good luck and as another spy mentioned. Please keep us in the loop for future developments and updates