Mizuno_fan

Wish me luck

Good luck mate.

• Like 1

Best wishes!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mizuno_fan said:

Well I know I’ve been absent for awhile. I’ve been working and trying to get the ball rolling and I must say that it is working.
So tomorrow I have a meeting/interview with the local pro to be his assistant pro. 🤞🏻

good luck- be sure to let us know how you get on.

• Like 1

Good luck!  "We are all counting on you!"

• Like 3

On 1/10/2019 at 12:06 PM, Mizuno_fan said:

Well I know I’ve been absent for awhile. I’ve been working and trying to get the ball rolling and I must say that it is working.
So tomorrow I have a meeting/interview with the local pro to be his assistant pro. 🤞🏻

how did it go?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, perseveringgolfer said:

how did it go?

I was wondering the same thing 

Hopefully it went well!   Let us know, maybe you can become our resident Instructor go to here.

First meeting went well then?

Good luck with the GM. Remember to say at the end that this is exactly the role you are looking for (if it is), leave him in no doubt!

It makes the decision making process easier if they absolutely know you are keen as opposed to assuming you might be as you came for interview.

• Like 2

Also. It may seem obvious. But we round out recentky it must not be.   As soon as you can follow up with a Thank You for your time email. Mention one key thing you really took away from the meeting and express your comtinued interest. 

We recently interviewed a very qualified candidate who we all were impressed by.   Not one of us got a thank you email.  

I won't say it elimated him.  But it sure has been talked about.  

Don't be that guy 😎

Good luck with the GM.  Be sure and take any opportunity to let him know how you can help the club.   Don't brag.  But don't be shy and too humble either.  

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Also. It may seem obvious. But we round out recentky it must not be.   As soon as you can follow up with a Thank You for your time email. Mention one key thing you really took away from the meeting and express your comtinued interest. 

We recently interviewed a very qualified candidate who we all were impressed by.   Not one of us got a thank you email.  

I won't say it elimated him.  But it sure has been talked about.  

Don't be that guy 😎

Good luck with the GM.  Be sure and take any opportunity to let him know how you can help the club.   Don't brag.  But don't be shy and too humble either.  

As someone who has hired hundreds of people - an old fashion "Thank You" card with a hand written note of appreciation makes a great impact. Timeliness is extremely important - whether email or card - get it out quickly. 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

As someone who has hired hundreds of people - an old fashion "Thank You" card with a hand written note of appreciation makes a great impact. Timeliness is extremely important - whether email or card - get it out quickly. 

I absolutely agree with the card if time allows.  If they say they will be making a decision in the next day or two time may not allow.  But if it's early in the process, then definitely a handwritten note will stand out. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mizuno_fan said:

Well guys I went in early and with no further discussion I am the new assistant pro at Chagrin Falls Golf Dome!!!!!

Congratulations! Get this man his "Golf Industry" badge!

[Hmm. Or, I guess I could just do that myself. :-)]

• Like 2