TESTERS WANTED! ×

Driving range wants and needs

pulledabill

An acquaintance of mine bought the local driving range that Ive spents quite a bit if time at the last couple years. He has what I feel is reasonable idea and plans to make the place more appealing to all levels of play. 

Since Ive been out of the game for surgery, Ive spent some tine in their passing time while recovering. We do a litttle brainstorming from the owners side and the consumers side.

So I thought I would run it through here. What do you want, need, or woukd like to see in a driving range? Merchandise? Services? 

Do you buy anything from your driving range or is it just a place to grind for an hour and leave me alone. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

An acquaintance of mine bought the local driving range that Ive spents quite a bit if time at the last couple years. He has what I feel is reasonable idea and plans to make the place more appealing to all levels of play. 
Since Ive been out of the game for surgery, Ive spent some tine in their passing time while recovering. We do a litttle brainstorming from the owners side and the consumers side.
So I thought I would run it through here. What do you want, need, or woukd like to see in a driving range? Merchandise? Services? 
Do you buy anything from your driving range or is it just a place to grind for an hour and leave me alone. 

I think merchandise sales would be tough without an actual course.

Thinks I would look for:

Lessons
Short game targets. More than 50, 100, 125, etc.
range membership
If no membership Multi bucket discounts, buy 9 get the 10th free type of thing.
Covered area for weather protection
A big reach would be launch monitor type info.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

A “fairway” bunker, almost every golf course has fairway bunkers, yet I don’t see any driving ranges anywhere that have a bunker that you can full swing out of. There is no place to practice hitting out of a fairway bunker. 

Range memberships work well, or some type of discount for the guys that come often. Also a discount for juniors. Or family things, something like Dad buys a bucket, kid gets a small bucket free. Maybe a way to get more families together on the range

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

5 minutes ago, cnosil said:

I think merchandise sales would be tough without an actual course.

Thinks I would look for:

Lessons
Short game targets. More than 50, 100, 125, etc.
range membership
If no membership Multi bucket discounts, buy 9 get the 10th free type of thing.
Covered area for weather protection
A big reach would be launch monitor type info.

@cnosil covers it pretty well.  I agree the it would be tough to sell merchandise unless you offered better deals than other golf equipment options in the area.  Tough to do since OEMs frown on price cutting new clubs; one local club lost their Ping clubs that way.

Other than driving ranges at full-sized golf courses, we have a couple of driving ranges.  One was grass driving range for a number of years, and eventually they put a short 9-hole par 3 course around the outside of the range.  It's nicely kept up and a good place to practice short game.  They have very little in the way of merchandise, but they had a putting green and pitching green with a practice bunker.  It's a great place for beginners and seniors.  They give lessons, but there are no amenities.

The other driving range is associated with a full golf shop.  It started out as just a golf shop, then expanded to a driving range.  It's mats only, but it's covered, has heaters installed above and misters for the summer; nice for those cold winter and hot summer days  They have a range ball dispenser that is activated by a code after purchase by bucket size or they rent you a "key" by the month or year that dispenses balls.  The number of buckets per day is controlled.  The balls are stored inside the building and dispense outside in the range area.  There is no short game area or putting green; wish the had them, since it's only a few blocks from my house.  They carry the major OEM clubs and clothing plus a lot of accessories.  You can try new clubs with the face taped, and they have a launch monitor available.  Everyone that works there is a good player (scratch or + handicap) and they have a PGA Teaching pro.  It's probably where golfers in my area buy 90% of their equipment unless they get deals at their clubs.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Definitely have to second the bunker suggestion. There are only 2 places within an hour of me that have a short game practice area complete with bunker. Number of places (course or range) I've ever visited that have a way to practice long bunker shots or fairway bunker shots... ZERO. I'd imagine maintenance costs have a little to do with it, but I think an easy solution would be to have multiple (maybe 2 or 3) small "bunkers" no bigger than a range mat for people to practice out of. They don't need to have a lip or anything for people to work on their stance and swing. That's all I'd really care about. 

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

I would love to have a long bunker shot practice area, but there is no such thing in my area at any range.  Could a range have one?  Most likely if they have a little extra room, would they use it to put in a bunker or a few more range stations?  My guess is range stations; more people buying balls.

Bunkers are expensive to maintain; many courses have taken some out to cut costs.  I feel blessed that my course has a decent range and a short game practice area with a bunker by the pitching green, but when I go there I rarely see anyone practicing out of the bunker and believe me, many golfers at my course need to!!  Most of the time people show up, hit a bucket of balls on the range, spend less than 5 minutes on the putting green, then head to the tee.  I know many of the regulars at my course, and probably less than 10 people actually spend more than 30 minutes on the pitching green area and I know of only one person who hits bunker shots for 20 minutes or more.  It's one of the reasons that I spend most of my practice time in the short game area; the range is usually full, especially on weekends.  

Yes, I would like to have a practice fairway bunker, but as a member I can head out on the course when it's mostly empty and practice out of fairway bunkers.  Should a range put in a fairway practice bunker?  It would depend on the maintenance costs and a determination of how many people would benefit.  Except at high end courses, using the practice area is usually free.  There is no additional revenue that pays for bunker maintenance.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

This is probably a huge wish list thing for me as I don’t have something like this near me.

A dedicated short game practice range. An 80yd stretch of land with a large green that has multiple holes that rotate daily. In this short game area there would be different cuts of rough and fairway so people can work out of different lies and situations.

There was a place like this at my local muni (Mud Run Golf Course) when I lived in Akron, OH and I did not take full advantage of what this practice area could have done for my game.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

Thanks guys.

He is adding  some kind of indoor simulator that you can rent to play different courses I believe sial in your yardage .  There is a bunker but it more designed for greenside play. Great idea on a fairway bunker. He has addded heaters and has most everything mentioned and just started carrying a major  OEM of putters, metals, wedges, and balls. His merchandise is some raingear, balls, tees, gloves, local college bling, Footjoy, and basic odds and ends. 

The range is a mile from my club whixh is semi private with a bunch of retirees that are very frugal and in a capital city which is notorious for being very tight with money spending. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

On 1/10/2019 at 12:46 PM, Kenny B said:

Most of the time people show up, hit a bucket of balls on the range, spend less than 5 minutes on the putting green, then head to the tee.

Kind of sounds like me at my course on Saturdays. LOL

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

I use the range at my club. It has everything really. Two sided, fairway trap, long bunker trap, rough for full shots, two chipping, pitching greens, two putting greens.

Im spoiled in this regard

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Ideal would be a short game area with a trap or 2 and a large, multi level green to chip to. And a separate putting green.

Chris

Far and Sure......

:callaway-small:          GBB Epic  11*             

:callaway-small:               GBB Epic 7W (Heavenwood)

:ping-small::             G410 4 thru GW

:callaway-logo-1:   MD3 54*,60*                                                         

:cleveland-small:         Huntington Beach Soft #4

:bridgestone-small:   Tour B RX

I would definitely make sure demo days are part of the equation. I see that they are big draws.

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

I cant believe nobody jas mentioned balls or mats.  This is a driving range.  They are as essential to his siccess as beds and a shower are to a hotel. 

Dont skimp on balls   Get a good quality range ball—Stixon makes a good one—and please for the love of all things good---dont get the restricted flight balls.  Make sure he rotates them in on a regular basis.  Keep them clean and I'm good repair.  

Don't skimp on mats.  Good ones are expensive but if you get cheap ones that wear down in 5 months people won't come.  

Covered hitting area and heat are essential if you're in a seasonal climate.  

Ideally it would be nice to have a hitting studio.  That has permanent walls and interior and then an open garage door type access to hit onto the range.   And the door can close down in extreme cold and be an indoor instruction area.  

Hire a PGA pro if he is serious about lessons/fittings and club sales.   Most OEM have a very reasonable fitting cart program. And as Har mentioned, lots of demo days! 

Also right after balls and mats, to me is the actual range area.  As Cnosil said.  Lots of short gsme targets.  Well defined flags and landing areas for the longer shots.  Hopefully a nice looking grass area that you can clearly see your shots land. 

A lot have mentioned a practice bunker.  Nice thought.  We have one for short and long shots. And is litteraly never used.  Remember we are the 1% here.  Most average Joe consumers aren't going to come in and spend $10 or $15 on a bucket of balls and go "waste" them in bunker shots.   They want to bang the driver 50 times.  Ha    it's a nice thought.  But trust me it will get next to no use.  

Rather she that money spent on balls and the labor time spent on keeping the range grass looking nice. 

All the ideas about reduced or free things for kids to get them involved with Dad or the family are great and we do pretty well with that.  Consider a kids clinic in the summer. 

Those are the main things right off the top of my head. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I would love to have a long bunker shot practice area, but there is no such thing in my area at any range.  Could a range have one?  Most likely if they have a little extra room, would they use it to put in a bunker or a few more range stations?  My guess is range stations; more people buying balls.
Bunkers are expensive to maintain; many courses have taken some out to cut costs.  I feel blessed that my course has a decent range and a short game practice area with a bunker by the pitching green, but when I go there I rarely see anyone practicing out of the bunker and believe me, many golfers at my course need to!!  Most of the time people show up, hit a bucket of balls on the range, spend less than 5 minutes on the putting green, then head to the tee.  I know many of the regulars at my course, and probably less than 10 people actually spend more than 30 minutes on the pitching green area and I know of only one person who hits bunker shots for 20 minutes or more.  It's one of the reasons that I spend most of my practice time in the short game area; the range is usually full, especially on weekends.  
Yes, I would like to have a practice fairway bunker, but as a member I can head out on the course when it's mostly empty and practice out of fairway bunkers.  Should a range put in a fairway practice bunker?  It would depend on the maintenance costs and a determination of how many people would benefit.  Except at high end courses, using the practice area is usually free.  There is no additional revenue that pays for bunker maintenance.

I was wondering about the maintenance myself. If someone is hacking balls out if there all day long, how often do you need to replace sand?
Then again, if no one ever uses it, maybe maintenance isn’t too bad. But in that case, you are right it is better to put a few more bays in.

:ping-small: G400 LST 8.5 Ping Tour 65 Stiff

:adams-small: Adams XTD Ti 18 deg 3Hy

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan PTx 22-46 

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan TK15 50, 54, 58 deg wedges

:cameron-small: Futura 5.5

Place a few colored metal targets out there that offer a loud “bang” when hit. Guys will drop a bucket of balls around 120yds trying to hit them....

Driver-    Callaway GBB Epic 9.5 Aldila Rouge Max 75X 

3 Wood- Callaway GBB Epic 15 Aldila Rouge Max 85X

Hybrid-   Callaway GBB Epic 19 UST Recoil F4

Irons-      Callaway CF Apex 16'  4-PW S300

Wedges- Titleist SM6 GW/SW/LW S300

Putter-    Ping Anser Sigma G w/ Superstroke Pistol GT 2.0

Ball-        Bridgestone B330/ TaylorMade TP4/ Titleist ProV1

Grips-     Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Grey

1 hour ago, CFrazier said:

Place a few colored metal targets out there that offer a loud “bang” when hit. Guys will drop a bucket of balls around 120yds trying to hit them....

25 years ago there was a driving range off Kingston Pike in Knoxville TN that had an old pickup in the middle of the range... I aimed for the bed of the truck but was happy just to hit the truck anywhere.

1 hour ago, romeopapazulu said:

I was wondering about the maintenance myself. If someone is hacking balls out if there all day long, how often do you need to replace sand?
Then again, if no one ever uses it, maybe maintenance isn’t too bad. But in that case, you are right it is better to put a few more bays in.

My favorite course to play in Phoenix was the old Thunderbird course on South Mountain.  When it went under, it was bought and renamed Vistal GC.  It is no longer there; I heard they were going to build houses on it.

The last time I played it, they were taking out some bunkers around some of the greens.  I was told that each bunker costs $7000/year to maintain.  Seemed steep but that probably included the daily maintenance time.

4 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

My favorite course to play in Phoenix was the old Thunderbird course on South Mountain.  When it went under, it was bought and renamed Vistal GC.  It is no longer there; I heard they were going to build houses on it.

The last time I played it, they were taking out some bunkers around some of the greens.  I was told that each bunker costs $7000/year to maintain.  Seemed steep but that probably included the daily maintenance time.

I figured a lot, but was an order of magnitude off!  Around here, you'd need to sell 88,421 range balls to break even on that one fairway practice bunker. 

Can’t really add more than what was already mentioned.
It is sad to think that in my area there is only one stand alone driving range in a reasonable driving distance. The 3 courses I usually play at all have a driving range area onsite. The closest one is revamping their practice range and adding in short-range and bunker practice areas which I am VERY excited about.

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M2 D-Type, 9.5 degrees, (Stiff flex) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grip)

3/4W -  :cobra-small: King F6 Black 3-4 Wood (Stiff flex) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grip)

4H -  :callaway-small: Rogue (Stiff flex) (Stock grip) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grip)

4-AW -  :callaway-small: Steelhead XR Irons (Stiff flex) (Golf Pride MCC +4 grips, 7i with Winn Dri-Tac X Grip) 

SW -  :callaway-small: 56* X-Wedge

60* -  :callaway-small: MD4 Wedge

Putter - Odyssey White Hot RX #7

Bag -  :callaway-small: ORG 14 cart bag

+100 for @cnosil and @Golfspy_CG2.  I am always wishing for more targets shorter than 100yds.  And a landing area that is slanted enough that I can see if I am hitting the "green".  I don't think it has to be a manicured green, but something cut a little shorter would be nice.

I like the signs that give the real yardages to each flag when the tee boxes move up and back.  Having one of these in the middle and both sides of the range for those who go GPS route vs. rangefinder.

3 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I cant believe nobody jas mentioned balls or mats.  This is a driving range.  They are as essential to his siccess as beds and a shower are to a hotel. 

Dont skimp on balls   Get a good quality range ball—Stixon makes a good one—and please for the love of all things good---dont get the restricted flight balls.  Make sure he rotates them in on a regular basis.  Keep them clean and I'm good repair.  

Don't skimp on mats.  Good ones are expensive but if you get cheap ones that wear down in 5 months people won't come.  

Covered hitting area and heat are essential if you're in a seasonal climate.  

Ideally it would be nice to have a hitting studio.  That has permanent walls and interior and then an open garage door type access to hit onto the range.   And the door can close down in extreme cold and be an indoor instruction area.  

Hire a PGA pro if he is serious about lessons/fittings and club sales.   Most OEM have a very reasonable fitting cart program. And as Har mentioned, lots of demo days! 

Also right after balls and mats, to me is the actual range area.  As Cnosil said.  Lots of short gsme targets.  Well defined flags and landing areas for the longer shots.  Hopefully a nice looking grass area that you can clearly see your shots land. 

A lot have mentioned a practice bunker.  Nice thought.  We have one for short and long shots. And is litteraly never used.  Remember we are the 1% here.  Most average Joe consumers aren't going to come in and spend $10 or $15 on a bucket of balls and go "waste" them in bunker shots.   They want to bang the driver 50 times.  Ha    it's a nice thought.  But trust me it will get next to no use.  

Rather she that money spent on balls and the labor time spent on keeping the range grass looking nice. 

All the ideas about reduced or free things for kids to get them involved with Dad or the family are great and we do pretty well with that.  Consider a kids clinic in the summer. 

Those are the main things right off the top of my head. 

Very nice!  The range at my course uses mats during the winter and removes them in the spring.  However, there is enough room between the mats for people to tee up a driver (if they can get a tee in the frozen ground).  There are supposed to be no iron shots off the grassy area between mats; some do it of course, but generally most people respect it.  There's about 20 yards front to back on the teeing ground, and we do have yardages indicated to the various colored flags.  My biggest complaint is that the course architect continued his theme of mounds on the course into the driving range which makes no sense.  The colored flags are in top of the mounds, but you can't see balls landing over the first mound until it gets to the second mound.  Stupid!

Our range does have a teeing area at the far end of the range which is used for lessons.  It's inconvenient to give group lessons on the main teeing area when people are warming up to play.  I suppose that's not really an issue if it's just a driving range, but a separate area is really nice for lessons. 

How is he trying to position it?  Upscale, or down home?  That should factor into the investments he wants to make.  Does he think he can turn it into a hangout and do some food and beverage?  Or just keep it simple and stick to selling range balls and just have vending machines?

The most important thing a range can have in my book is flat ground to hit off of.  Seems simple, but the grass tees at the biggest range near me slope horribly from back to front.  I go there when I want to hit off downhill lies.

What's in the bag:
Driver - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Wood (13.5*) - :titleist-small: 980F 
4 Wood (18*) - :cobra-small: F8 - Aldila NV Blue 60 ( S )
3 Hybrid (19*) - :taylormade-small: RBZ
4i - PW - :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged - Recoil 760 ( S )
52* - :cleveland-small: CBX
58* - :cleveland-small: CBX Full Face 2
Putter - :ping-small: Craz-e
Bag - :1590477705_SunMountain: 2.5 (Blue)
Ball -  :titleist-small: AVX
Instagram - @hardcorelooper
Twitter - @meovino
Facebook - mike.eovino

We used to have a range that was open late with lights. They had a nice snack bar and sold beer/wine.

Also, club repair, regripping, outdoor fitting

Sent from my SM-G935V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Driver:  Cobra LTDx Max
  • 5 wood, 7 wood:  Cobra Speedzone
  • 5 hybrid: Callaway Forged CB 24*
  • Irons: Sub 70 699 (6), 659MB Raw (7-PW)
  • Wedges: Sub70 286 50*, Edel 55*, 60*
  • Putter:  PXG Bat Attack

Hail Southern and no place else!!  

I'm lucky in the target department. When the weather cooperates the range I use in Midland Michigan has probably 20+ 4x8 plywood "targets" which are sponsored by various business's from town. He has them at various ranges, just pull out a range finder and pick one and let loose. It makes an impressive"thump" when you hit one and everyone looks to see who did it.

Chris

Far and Sure......

:callaway-small:          GBB Epic  11*             

:callaway-small:               GBB Epic 7W (Heavenwood)

:ping-small::             G410 4 thru GW

:callaway-logo-1:   MD3 54*,60*                                                         

:cleveland-small:         Huntington Beach Soft #4

:bridgestone-small:   Tour B RX

Do I buy anything? Not normally but having access to tees and gloves would be awesome. There is a driving range in San Antonio that has a full service maintenance shop. It’s been many years since I lived there but if memory serves me well it was a great side hustle received very well by the patrons. The owner of the range rented out the space and received a percentage of the income. He did the same with a couple teaching pros. They ran their business kind of like a Barbershop. It was a great business model for the owner. Lots of services, very little financial risk.

- Good quality mats are a must

- well maintained putting area

- distance markers and targets

- ball dispensing vending machines

- lights for night practice

- Grill and snack bar

- Simulator Bay for rent and teaching.

- Special Days and times for specific demographics (Thursday night ladies night and run beer specials for their wannabe coaches male friends and husbands).

- Saturday morning first tee for kids. Run discounts and grill dogs for lunch.

- design a cool/fun T shirt for sale in the pro shop at a reasonable price

- coordinate demo days a plenty. Everyone loves a demo day.

I’m sorry I probably could go on for hours

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges. 

On 1/11/2019 at 8:49 PM, romeopapazulu said:

Yes, but the sand area doesn’t have to be a full bunker. You need a 5’ x 5’ square about the same size as a mat, and doesn’t have to be deep, a couple inches of sand, it will be relatively low maintenance, and it will be enough to be able to take full swings out of. Made specifically to hit longer irons out of, this is not a green side wedge bunker, and should not be used as such. 

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

I’m not sure how to do it easily but something I’ve always wanted was a small “hilll (mound would be more like it) where I could practice with the ball above or below my feet or upslope/downslope shots.

Driver: PXG 0811XF 10.5 Regular flex

3W Cleveland HiBore XLS

3-5H: Callaway Steelhead XR

6I-AW Srixon ZX4 MKII

SW and LW Kirkland Signature (V2)

Putter: TaylorMade Rosa Monte Carlo

Ball: OnCore Elixer

I’m not sure how to do it easily but something I’ve always wanted was a small “hilll (mound would be more like it) where I could practice with the ball above or below my feet or upslope/downslope shots.

Can't imagine what this baby costs but it is definitely going to solve that issue https://www.trueliegolf.com/

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 10.5 *NEW* Fujikura Pro Green 65 X

:callaway-small: Rogue 15 degree Evnflow Blue 6.5

Back in the Bag :srixon-small: Z765 4-G Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:vokey-small: 54 and 60

:bobby-grace-1: Amazing Grace Ass Kicker

4 minutes ago, gaussman1 said:

Can't imagine what this baby costs but it is definitely going to solve that issue https://www.trueliegolf.com/

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

$2,795.00

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

$2,795.00

Well I do have a birthday coming up........

Driver: PXG 0811XF 10.5 Regular flex

3W Cleveland HiBore XLS

3-5H: Callaway Steelhead XR

6I-AW Srixon ZX4 MKII

SW and LW Kirkland Signature (V2)

Putter: TaylorMade Rosa Monte Carlo

Ball: OnCore Elixer

Archived